Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 13 Dec 2017 3:22 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2007 9:55 pm 
Acolyte

Hi folks, this is a basic explanation of how the great Oak Island subterranean flood tunnel system protects a below sea level vault full of accumilated treasure. It is basically illustrated on my website as one of my own theories or revelations, these will not be found on any other websites or in any Oak Island books.

If you put your thumb on the top of a drinking straw and plunge it into a bottle of coke it creates an air bubble inside the straw, this is how early deep sea Diving Bells were used, trapped air gave pearl divers etc, an easy source of fresh air near the sea bed, sort of like a cup turned upside down and lowered to the bottom of a tank of water.

1) Take about a yard of clear plastic hose (like a fuel pipe) and lay it across the top of a table, next insert a matchstick in the right open end and seal it in with a tightly inserted cork.

2) Now keeping the keeping about seven inches of the RIGHT sealed end of the hose flat and horizontal you draw the rest off of the table letting the middle sag down and the LEFT end is held vertical at least a foot higher than the RIGHT horizontal end.

3) Now you get someone else to pour water into the vertical open LEFT end until it overflows, the questions is - where does the match go now?

You may be surprised to learn it doesn't go anywhere because the water never reaches it due to a trapped bubble of air holding it back, take out the cork and the water rushes up to soak the match. That is the basic princible of the Oak Island flood tunnel protection system but the real thing is much more complex and for the time being it must remain highly confidential, so don't ask. :lol:

In order to create this trapped air princible it would require miners to dig down and then up perhaps hundreds of yards which would have been impossible for the simple reason they'd sufficate. However, if they first excavated a two hundred foot shaft (like the Money Pit) with ten foot platforms and then dug two separate tunnels accending to two different beaches (with intermediate on route air vents) they are creating the required curved pipe shape. It is only necessary to back fill some of the upper level platforms in the shaft and air vents to have created the curved hose shape and when the sea is let in when and as required an air bubble effect is manufactured to ptotect the still dry treasure stored in the vault.

That is a simple explaination but I will tell you this now believe it or not as you please, there are several multi platformed shafts and linked tunnels under the surface of Oak Island that have not yet been discovered, how do I know well that's for me to know and you to guess. :wink: One thing I will say if ALL the seawater flowing in ALL those independant and LINKED tunnels are not completely stemmed the undersea level treasures won't be coming up - period.

Any attempt to retrieve the treasure without FIRST harnessing the complex flooding process will be like taking out the cork in the hose or taking your thumb off the end of the straw, up rushes the previously held back water, this happened in the Money Pit even though it never held treasure. Now watch all the protest. :lol:

The finale explanation is this, now imagine the horizontal section of plastic hose was extended ten feet longer then a cork insearted inserted tightly in the end, when water was again poured into the LEFT open virtical end would the water level be higher now? the answer is NO it stays the same irrespective of how long the horizontal section is, it's just a bigger air bubble that's all. :D

Under Oak Island there is a similar long hoizontal Access Tunnel section with a mineing rail track, one end of it starts at the bottom of a secret Loading Shaft and the other enters the treasure storage vault.

If you want the treasures stored below sea bed level all you have to know where ALL the linked flood tunnels are located and how to deal with them ALL before decending, just miss one and - well remember what happend to the match when the cork was pulled out. Anyone walking down below through the Access Tunnel could suddenly find themselves facing a massive wall of seawater rushing to meet them because the system might well have a delay flood trap in force, those guys didn't fool around.

Just for the record I/we are seeking $750,000 to retrieve the treasure from Fred Nolan's property, if you seriously know anyone with deep pockets who might be interested for a negotiable percentage send me a private message as soon as possible please.

Cerris

www.oakislandrevelations.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2007 2:32 pm 
Acolyte

Cerris,

Glad to see you've shared something with us in regards to your theory.

Quote:
Any attempt to retrieve the treasure without FIRST harnessing the complex flooding process will be like taking out the cork in the hose or taking your thumb off the end of the straw, up rushes the previously held back water, this happened in the Money Pit even though it never held treasure.

So would I be correct in saying that all of the layers of oak logs, dirt, etc., acted as the 'cork', and that when they were removed, the lack of pressure triggered the flooding?

Indy

Post subject: Afirmative Dr Jones.
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2007 9:28 pm 
Acolyte

Hi Indy, yes in a sense the backfilled log platforms in the Money pit were acting as a solid plug, however that particular sealed shaft was never ever intended to be re-opened.

It was an honest mistake to think treasure may be located down below but when they decended down into the empty Money Pit they just breached the trapped air bubble below in that particular shaft, unfortunately once that happend up came the sea to rise to it's natural level thirty feet down from the surface, like taking your thumb off of the drinking straw.

Now I can't yet reveal to you what the Money Pit was constructed for but I give my word I really do know, and there are other similar shafts spread over the island that have never been found representing the great subterranean protection system. I'll tell how it all works and how to recover a massive treasure just as soon as your cheque for $500,000 clears. :lol: I know I know always the tease. :wink:

Tell you what Indi, I will tell the purpose of the Money Pit in a riddle but if you can work it out keep it to yourself, why educate lesser mortals right, let them work it out for themselves. :lol: Here is the riddle:

"It solved the designers biggest problem by far, and the answer lies in a glass and a car. :? "

Have fun :D

Cerris

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2007 12:55 am 
Initiate

Sand? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2007 3:11 am 
High King

Not to rain on your parade, Cerris, but what about the two stand-up size vaults drilled into by the early Oak Island companies? If you say the Money Pit is for something other than treasure, then why was there not one but TWO huge vaults full of exactly that located right there? That is, in fact, the ONLY place on the whole island which has ever produced results suggesting the presence of treasure. Why then would you claim that the treasure is really somewhere else? And, in particular, why would you go so far as to claim to "know" that the treasure is somewhere else. Unless you actually drilled somewhere else and the drill hit a vault, like in the Money Pit, on what basis can you claim to know that a treasure is located somewhere else, like on Nolan's property for instance? Nolan himself drilled on his property and never found a damn thing. And let's not have a repeat of your famous "I can't tell you but take my word for it" evasions, because nobody in his right mind would hand you half a million because you "said so". Hasn't happened yet and it never will, unless you find a person who is both rich AND crazy.

Post subject: Beer
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2007 11:14 am 
Acolyte

Quote:
.....and the answer lies in a glass and a car.

Spilled beer? A mixed rum drink? Binoculars? :lol:

Post subject: What about sand?
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2007 11:46 am 
Acolyte

Hi Dave, how could sand solve his problem?

Cerris

Post subject: Don't break the treaty.
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2007 11:51 am 
Acolyte

Hi JB, I won't answer you because certain people would really love us to argue, you just have to say nothing about my theories as I did when you mentioned your ancestors in another post, we agreed on an alliance right.

Cerris

Post subject: Know yourself.
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2007 11:59 am 
Acolyte

Hi Tank, has anyone ever told you you are about as funny as woodworm in a walking stick, don't give up your Exploit Oak Island Day job. :lol:

Cerris

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2007 12:00 pm 
High King

No, I'm helping you Cerris. I want people to invest in your venture so I am giving you an opportunity to explain why they should believe you when you say you know that the treasure is not in the Money Pit as the drillings have suggested. Of course, you can refuse to tell them why they should believe you, but then they probably won't, and we certainly wouldn't want that now would we? You can say whatever you want about my ancestors, it won't change the fact that I am a possible Davidic descendant according to a Jewish genealogy website.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2007 9:47 pm 
Acolyte

Cerris,

Quote:
"It solved the designers biggest problem by far, and the answer lies in a glass and a car.

Well, I do love riddles. I'll give this one a go, and PM you with any answers.

Indy

Post subject: Worms
PostPosted: 20 Jul 2007 11:28 am 
Acolyte

Cerris,

Quote:
Hi Tank, has anyone ever told you you are about as funny as woodworm in a walking stick.

Why no come to think of it,.... no they haven't. :lol:

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2007 10:59 pm 
Adept

[quote="Cerris"]Hi folks, this is a basic explanation of how the great Oak Island subterranean flood tunnel system protects a below sea level vault full of accumilated treasure. It is basically illustrated on my website as one of my own theories or revelations, these will not be found on any other websites or in any Oak Island books.

If you put your thumb on the top of a drinking straw and plunge it into a bottle of coke it creates an air bubble inside the straw, this is how early deep sea Diving Bells were used, trapped air gave pearl divers etc, an easy source of fresh air near the sea bed, sort of like a cup turned upside down and lowered to the bottom of a tank of water. Cerris /quote]

Hmm. Interesting. It seems you've been reading "The Secret Treasure of Oak Island" wherein the author states (P. 25): "Clearly, the Money Pit with its wooden hydraulic seals worked on the same principle as a thumb-capped drinking straw dipped into a glass of water. Remove the thumb, and the water in the straw rises to the level in the glass."

Glad to see you've been catching up on your reading.

D'Arcy

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2007 12:11 am 
Acolyte

Hi Brian, I think we should understand each other clearly, I am proud to be a ranking officer in freemasonry, two of the main princibles we live by are compasion and integrity, two of the things we don't discuss are religion or politics. I have supported Fred Nolan and you because I don't like the bully boy tactics employed on forums by certain people.

I only judge a person by his/her integrity and compassion,gender, race, creed or religion are irrelivant, as far as Oak Island theories are concerned as long as they are not scams live and let live.

If Danny Hennigar IS making money out of the OITS good luck to him, at least HE is giving value for money with getting tourist on the island and bringing like minded people together. I only ask that ANYONE either attenion or money seeking TELL THE TRUTH and stop exploiting Oak Island, the history and heritage of Nova Scotia is being tarnished with needless mendacity.

I have never asked anyone except the person I am trying to do business with to believe me, he is the only person I have to convince. Brian let me reiterate that both Fred Nolan and Dan Blankenship have in the past agreed to work on MY project proposal based on MY theories, do you fully realise the significence of what I'm saying. For over forty years both the old Triton Alliance and Fred Nolan & Associates have turned down hundreds of theories and offers, Nolan and Blankenship (who hate each other) have also had serious fueds and litgation and yet they both liked my stuff so much they were willing to work together, it's on par with climbing the Empire State building in New York wearing rollers skates.

Let me ask you this Brian, Tobias, Nolan and Blankenship are or were all treasure hunters with confidential files kept out of the public domain, do they tell you their secrets ? no they do not, yet I have shared much of my stuff with people for nothing but now the lid down on the real Oak Island secrets perhaps forever.

If I don't get the required funding for my/our project this year I might call it a day I have given it my best shot so I will withdraw my interest other than that of a consultant, both Johny Depp and Keith Randal between them have made the subject of treasure hunting a laughing stock which frightens off serious investors.

Cerris

Post subject: Grasping at straws.
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2007 12:48 am 
Acolyte

Hi Darcy, are you seriously suggesting I would need to copy an idea of yours, :lol: :lol: since when did you have a monopoly on something that every bottle of coke or pepsi drinker has found out. You actually refered to a straw in a glass of water not in a bottle of coke, that's really grasping at straws mate, you really need to get out more and get a life. :lol:

I suppose you invented a wooden toilet seat as well, :D we are actually very gratefull to the unknown guy who added a hole in it a year later. :lol: :lol:

Cerris

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2007 1:49 pm 
High King

Hello, Cerris. That book D'Arcy mentioned was not written by him. Apparently you didn't get your idea from that book, or you would know who wrote it. Just clarifying, not trying to help D'Arcy.
Now, I am not trying to discredit your theory. I simply asked why you think the treasure is somewhere other than where the two vaults were located by drilling results? Seems like a basic enough question that would be asked by anyone considering investing in your proposal. I suppose there could be two different treasures on the same island, buried by two different and completely unrelated groups at different times in history who both decided to leave their treasures unrecovered. Thus, although you needn't explain why the Money Pit treasure is somewhere other than where we all know it is, in the Money Pit, you still need to explain why that OTHER treasure is on Nolan's property and how you happen to know its precise location. It seems rather far fetched that a person in the present could know the exact spot where some pirates buried their treasure and left no clues to, at least not any we would have access to. You would also have to explain why you are linking the Money Pit with that other treasure in any way, ie; the stuff about the flood tunnels and the Cornish miners, or whatever.
In regard to Nolan and Blankenship supporting your theory, those two are not known for being geniuses. Blankenship most recently gave the newspaper a story about his theory that the Oak Island Cross indicates that the Spanish buried a treasure on Oak Island. Of course, I have clearly shown that the Spanish had no connection whatsoever to the OI Cross. This pretty much demonstrates Blankenship's powers of perception and I would imagine that Nolan would back any idea that would postulate a treasure on HIS property, providing he doesn't have to actually fund the excavations. In fact, if he has so much confidence in your theory then why doesn't he fund the excavations himself? You see, Cerris, by agreeing to let YOU dig for treasure on his property and give him a percentage of whatever is found, he really can't lose on the deal, can he? How much longer can he possibly live? He's got to be in his 80s by now. He'd probably let anyone dig anywhere on his property providing they paid for it and he got a share of whatever they might happen to hit by pure chance. Same with Blankenship. That guy can't can't last much longer either. By the way, Cerris, what do you suppose will happen with those guys' property when they die? Just curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2007 5:32 pm 
Acolyte

JB,

Quote:
Hello, Cerris. That book D'Arcy mentioned was not written by him.

Actually, it was. I'm looking at that exact page in the book right now.

Indy

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2007 8:31 pm 
High King

Oh, okay. I was thinking of "Oak Island and its Lost Treasure", by Graham Harris and Les MacPhee. Pretty similar title. I couldn't find my copy at the time I wrote the post but I have it now. Sorry for the mix up. I'm not familiar with D'Arcy's books other than The Big Dig. Maybe Cerris did knick the idea from D'Arcy's book, who knows other than him. As far as I know, however, I'm the first person to suggest that the part of the flood system which acts like a straw, or whatever, is a vertical section of shaft right near Smith's Cove where the feeder inlets converge. Does D'Arcy mention that? I sure won't buy his book to find out. He's so dumb he doesn't even realize that I solved the mystery. Now that's serious dumb. BTW, my compliments to Cerris for making use of a spell check function. His last post was spelling error free. This is a new era for Cerris.
Did you see my post on the other OI thread in which I showed images proving that the OI Cross figure in the 1618 Rosicrucian print is positioned exactly the same as the Northern Cross constellation and that it points directly to Cassiopeia, whose stars are at the same relative angle as part of the Mahone Bay Star? D'Arcy would have to be even dumber than ever to still deny my solution of the Oak Island mystery. Yep, D'Arcy actually gets dumber as time passes. By the time he's 70 he will be in a completely vegetative state.
Happy Mary Magdalene's Feast Day to all non-evil and non-ignorant forum members. I think you know who that excludes.

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2007 9:59 pm 
Acolyte

Hi jb and Indi, I did not nick Dozy's idea, over the years I have used several examples to explain of the air bubble effect naming glasses, diveing Bells, bottles, straws and plastic fuel hoses, and fish tanks he mentioned a straw in a glass of water, something I have never done. What was the date that Dozy put his thumb on a straw theory into print, I've been doing it for over ten years but I opted for the plastic hose with an inserted cork explanation as better to explain the curve effect, I've illustrated it on my websites.

Jb, is does not matter what Nolan and Blankenship believe, the only thing that matters is a land owners written permission (contract) a current treasure trove license, several permits, and finance.

Dan Blankenship is not nor has ever been an engineer, he has no treasure trove license, and the treasure is not on his land. He knows more than anyone else about the Money Pit and he does not believe it ever held treasure, maybe that is why we have his signed agreement to particapate in our recovery project ON FRED NOLANS PROPERTY, I can't make any more plain than that Brian and I have no wish to agravate you but my moral duty is to tell the public the truth, somebody has to.

I don't know what will happen when Blankenship and Nolan pass on, who can say, any of us could precede them at any time, people don't just die from old age.

Cerris

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2007 1:17 am 
High King

Blankenship doesn't WANT to believe a treasure was ever in the Money Pit, because then he would have to admit that borehole 10x was a big fiasco. Those reports from the early drillers certainly sounded like two big vaults full of treasure to me and then we have Pitblado trying to buy the Money Pit property right after he pocketed an artifact recovered from a drill bit. Why would he do that unless whatever he found was VERY convincing of the presence of treasure?
Your posts are much better with the spelling but you missed one of the letters G in aggravate. Listen, here's what you do. You download and install Mozilla Firefox browser. it's a lot better than Explorer anyway. Then you go to tools, options, general and put a check next to "check my spelling as I type". Your problems are over.

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2007 1:54 am 
Adept

Cerris wrote:

Jb, is does not matter what Nolan and Blankenship believe, the only thing that matters is a land owners written permission (contract) a current treasure trove license, several permits, and finance.

Cerris,
Am I to assume that you have obtained a TTL for Messrs. Nolan and Blankenships' properties? That would make a positive impression on your investors. What other permits would you need?
Any information is appreciated.

Thank you

Post subject: What is required.
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2007 5:07 pm 
Acolyte

Hi Macteague, I/we don't need our own treasure trove license as the property owner Fred Nolan already has one for our proposed search area and we would be under legal contract to him to recover artifacts from under HIS property for an agreed percentage. I/we don't need the Michigan Group & Dan Blankenship but I would like to include them if I could.

Such an important venture would require at least: A Ground Excavation Permit, Health and Safety permit, Environmental permit, Heritage permit, Wetlands permit, Export licence and probably a few others I don't even know about. In addition to those permits an engineer's report must be drawn up for the consideration of the "Open Window" meeting of joint authorities and they can approve or reject any project proposal before it even gets started.

As is always the case the best car in the world will not go without fuel, all the paper work and red tape can be obtained and delt with by experts Macteague, that's not my job, what we urgently need is the $500,000 (Canadian) funding, for a stack of bills that will appear later, every thing else is set to go.

Cerris

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2007 9:00 pm 
Acolyte

JB,

Quote:
I couldn't find my copy at the time I wrote the post but I have it now. Sorry for the mix up.

Don't sweat it.

Indy

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2007 1:53 am 
Adept

Cerris,
Thank you for the clarification. Sounds like the usual mountain of paperwork. Good luck with your endeavour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2007 2:00 am 
High King

Cerris, don't you think you should try something like ground penetrating radar or something to see if there is actually any reason to believe there is a valuable deposit where you think it is before you put your name on the line with somebody else's money? What if you're just plain wrong, like Laverne Johnson was just plain wrong even though he also said how certain he was about HIS theory?
Your situation certainly appears to be a setup for a repeat performance of the Laverne Johnson fiasco. The only place on the whole island that we actually have reason to believe was excavated by treasure depositors is the Money Pit itself. Anyone could pick any other spot at random and SAY that they are certain treasure is there, but when you get right down to it the whole thing is pure speculation. $500,000 is a lot of money to ask for based on speculation. Nobody is going to go for that kind of deal. If nobody will even fund the Money Pit excavation itself, why would they fund your pure speculation project? Think about it.