Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 12 Dec 2017 4:11 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2007 3:13 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2007 8:50 am
Posts: 249
Location: CANADA
THE 411

Oak Island is a breeding ground for scheming opportunist or a skilled manipulating playground to think up ways to misdirect a majority in groups into building an illusion of a treasure that does not exist, only to the ones that stick to the known information. Information is constantly made new by people making new history by unfounded facts. If enough people bounce disinformation of history off one another you will get a frenzy of groups that will make it believed to be true.

I notice this Oak Island big deal is growing in number's due to a new exciting theory, like more than ever than ever before. I guess past oak Island fever is repeating it’s self? There are presumptuous people that are talking nonsense about other people, finger pointing- people trying to ride off the credit of other people's work.

The only difference about the past Oak Island squabbles of deceit is that we can see what people are doing under a better light, 20 or 30 years ago we would of seen new history with new facts made up and gotten away with it' with this same new attention. I think some people are taking this new burst of attention from one individual's Oak Island's attention to pitch there own unfounded history for reason of there own devious deeds. EXAMPLE: of an opportunist n4n224ccw or Sasha k. Iman a member of the http://www.oakisland.co.uk/ anyone can see that he is trying to get on the fame train. By being presumptuous with only his word and pawning unfounded history.

Oak Island smoke and mirrors for the thinking mans treasure.

READ THE 411
http://sinclair-clan.blogspot.com/


**


Last edited by crusader on 12 May 2007 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2007 8:07 pm 
Offline
Initiate

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 8:58 pm
Posts: 22
I would agree that the only money to be made at Oak Island lies in getting someone who is a bigger sucker than the current deed holder to buy into the treasure hunt...maybe buy the island...or front you "dig money". By keeping everything secret, the scheemers manage to propigate a field rife for pulling in dupes.

Still, good stories are haveing to be woven to keep any intrest in the area.

Eyechart out


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Trouble maker
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2007 11:33 pm 
Offline
Acolyte

Joined: 24 Jan 2007 8:16 pm
Posts: 181
Location: Near Oak Island
eyechart,

Do you believe there has been a lot of money made by someone off of Oak Island? If you do, who do you think it is?

_________________
http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2007 11:36 pm 
Offline
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2007 5:19 pm
Posts: 149
Location: Atlantic Canada
Crusader,

Unbelievable! Your grammar..............it's............it's................my god, it's actually good! Bravo old chap, bravo!

Regards,

Indy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2007 2:07 am 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2006 3:58 am
Posts: 2935
You're right about Sasha Iman, Keith. That guy is a nut and a glory hound. Problem is, he hasn't done anything worthy of glory. He's definitely done plenty that's worthy of a nut, though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2007 5:26 am 
Offline
Adept
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007 5:34 pm
Posts: 66
Location: Three Islands West of Birch Island
So, Crusader, are you finally willing to admit you're Keith? Or is this attempt at character assassination just an amazing coincidence? I'm betting $50 and tickets to the next Cubs-Cards series you're gonna keep pretending to be someone else.

crusader wrote:
Oak Island is a breeding ground for scheming opportunist...


Gee, that sure is the pot calling the kettle black. Has he asked for $1.5 million in order to set himself up for life, all while pursuing a patently impossible scheme?

Quote:
EXAMPLE: of an opportunist n4n224ccw or Sasha k. Inman...By being presumptuous with only his word and pawning unfounded history.


And you have something concrete, other than YOUR word and YOUR unfounded history? Really?

Keith, you're not even honest enough to admit you're Keith when you post this rubbish. How in the world can anyone trust your word on anything, up to and including the time of day?

I notice your latest blog is little more than slander and poorly written accusations. If you really were the treasure hunter you claim to be, you'd leave such attacks behind, as they're beneath true researchers. I wonder if the kind of accusations you made can be prosecutable in Canada? I truly hope we find out that they are.

And JB: I am appalled that you'd agree with Keith on this. I've only known n4N from his excellently presented theories, backed up by private research, like his recent connection of the exclusive mortar recipe that pinpoints Portuguese construction in the Atlantic. He's always willing to present scholarly work to rest his theories on. If he disagrees with your own theories, as he has at times with mine, then that's only to be expected from someone willing to back up his beliefs. But to agree that he's nuts, as you and Keith suggest, shows that you're willing to make statements that aren't backed up by facts. With all the reliance that you place on evidentiary claims, I'm surprised you'd make such an unsupported leap.

Keith/Crusader/Oak-ster et al: If you're man enough to post under you're common handle, and if you want to discuss theories, rather than personalities, then I'll be more than welcome to debate you. But this kind of tripe is worthy of only the nearest garbage can.

This will be the only time I post to this thread.

TemplarScribe

_________________
"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."
-- W. B. Yeats


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2007 1:10 pm 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2006 3:58 am
Posts: 2935
Iman might actually discover something of value here and there but the bulk of his theories are wacky. I really can't respect anyone who lacks the intellect to realize that I have already solved the Oak Island mystery to such an advanced degree that all other theories are wacky in comparison. Simple statement of fact. Besides, Iman was rude to me in personal e-mails so I know what he is REALLY like. I personally dislike the man.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trouble maker
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2007 2:13 pm 
Offline
Initiate

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 8:58 pm
Posts: 22
Tank04 wrote:
eyechart,

Do you believe there has been a lot of money made by someone off of Oak Island? If you do, who do you think it is?


It isn't called the Money Pit for nothing, money is being spent in digging and the deed to the island has been baught and sold several times. Investors into various treasure hunting expedtions there have paid large sums of money.

By keeping the legend alive, the land value is higher than if it were proven that the whole thing is fake.

Eyechart out


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Value
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2007 4:33 pm 
Offline
Acolyte

Joined: 24 Jan 2007 8:16 pm
Posts: 181
Location: Near Oak Island
eyechart,

Quote:
It isn't called the Money Pit for nothing, money is being spent in digging and the deed to the island has been baught and sold several times. Investors into various treasure hunting expedtions there have paid large sums of money.

By keeping the legend alive, the land value is higher than if it were proven that the whole thing is fake.


So in essence, what you are suggesting is that the value of the land, the cost of digging and investors money have been a source of making money for someone in the past?

Or, are you suggesting that people have been duped of their money for any one of these three issues or combinations of the three?

_________________
http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2007 7:20 pm 
Offline
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2007 5:19 pm
Posts: 149
Location: Atlantic Canada
JB,

Quote:
I really can't respect anyone who lacks the intellect to realize that I have already solved the Oak Island mystery to such an advanced degree that all other theories are wacky in comparison


Only an insecure person puts down others in order to make himself look good. So far, all I have seen from you on this forum are a bunch of haphazard lines, which make no sense, whatsoever. Seriously man, have you ever heard of 'underlying geometry'?

Regards,

Indy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2007 9:26 pm 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2006 3:58 am
Posts: 2935
Indiana Jones, do you seriously think that the most advanced Oak Island theory in the universe is just a bunch of lines? I guess it's kind of like a book would be just a bunch of lines to a chimpanzee. It all depends on who is looking at the "bunch of lines", doesn't it, Indie? And I don't insult people to make my stuff look good. I insult them because they deserve it. I don't have to do anything to try to make my theories look better than those I insult. They take care of that themselves with their clearly inferior work. I invite you, Indie (and I hope you don't mind if I call you Indie), to post a theory by you or anyone you have ever heard of which is superior to mine. If you fail to do this then you have, by default, proclaimed my theory the best in existence to your knowledge. I thank you in advance for the compliment, because I am 99.9999999% certain that you will fail.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2007 10:05 pm 
Offline
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2007 5:19 pm
Posts: 149
Location: Atlantic Canada
jb1717 wrote:
Indiana Jones, do you seriously think that the most advanced Oak Island theory in the universe is just a bunch of lines? I guess it's kind of like a book would be just a bunch of lines to a chimpanzee. It all depends on who is looking at the "bunch of lines", doesn't it, Indie? And I don't insult people to make my stuff look good. I insult them because they deserve it. I don't have to do anything to try to make my theories look better than those I insult. They take care of that themselves with their clearly inferior work. I invite you, Indie (and I hope you don't mind if I call you Indie), to post a theory by you or anyone you have ever heard of which is superior to mine. If you fail to do this then you have, by default, proclaimed my theory the best in existence to your knowledge. I thank you in advance for the compliment, because I am 99.9999999% certain that you will fail.


Well, the polite thing to do would have been to actually post your theory for me to see, so that I can at least have 00.0000001% of finding a superior one.

And yes, so far I do believe that the most advanced Oak Island theory in the universe is just a bunch of lines, because that's about all I've seen you capable of posting. (O.K., I lied, you are also quite adept at throwing down members of the Oak Island Treasure Forum.)

But if you are so certain you have all the answers, why haven't you found any treasure yet? It doesn't say much if people have actually considered putting money into Keith's half-a$$ed theory, but don't appear to buy into yours. Perhaps they are 99.999999% certain you will fail?

Regards,

Indy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2007 4:11 am 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2006 3:58 am
Posts: 2935
My theory is right here- http://oicross.tripod.com
I don't need anyone to invest in my theory because I don't own Oak Island anyway, which is where the treasure is. I could tell them exactly where the treasure is but they haven't asked me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2007 8:03 pm 
Offline
Initiate

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 8:58 pm
Posts: 22
jb1717 wrote:
My theory is right here- http://oicross.tripod.com
I don't need anyone to invest in my theory because I don't own Oak Island anyway, which is where the treasure is. I could tell them exactly where the treasure is but they haven't asked me.


Nice lines. You should see what I got when I laid them over a special edition Star Wars poster (I’d post it, but I don’t want to give away the secret location of the treasure...once I get enough money I’m going to buy Oak Island). But I will say that Luke's lightsaber is buried on Oak Island!...

No physical proof of the stones, No actual firsthand measurements, No credit.

Take an archeological team out and do some scientific research on the area…Oh but you can’t because you don’t own the land, and the land owner won’t allow a team to do that…Wonder why?

Why would someone owning Oak Island be resistant to proving the mystery one way or another?

The only answer is that they fear/believe that the legend is false and hope to be able to use the undisproven legend to their advantage in some way.

I guarantee that if allowed, “The Discovery Channel”, “National Geographic” hell even “Myth Busters”, and half a dozen other legitimate groups would do proper work on Oak Island, just for the sake of getting to the bottom of the mystery…and stake no claim to the treasure. So what does the land owner have to lose…just the fact that if the legend is proven to be fake, then there is no way to recoup their investment. How much did the current owner pay for the Island anyway? How much could he sell it for if the legend were proved untrue?

His only hope, having not found the treasure, is to use the legend to make money. The problem is if he allows a company to pay him to do honest research (which he must do in order to cover his financial investment) the cost would have to be high enough for him to make money for being wrong if the scientific team can not find anything or in fact proves the legend to be true. Thus real research is stifled and amateur online conspiracy theories reign, and will reign until some honest scientific organization decides to foot the bill to set this whole thing to rest, once and for all…and based on scientific evidence, no honest scientific organization is willing to pay that much for what is almost certainly a wild goose chase.

Oh, and I'll ask. "Please mark on a map exactly where the Oak Island treasure is."

Eyechart out


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2007 9:43 pm 
Offline
Grand Master

Joined: 15 Oct 2006 1:13 pm
Posts: 1311
Location: Florida
JB1717 wrote:
Quote:
most advanced Oak Island theory in the universe


Most complicated, yes. Most ridiculous, definitely. Most humorous, without a doubt. Most stretched, certainly. Most delusional, unquestionably. But "most advanced", says who? It's all a big waste unless you can prove it. You saying so, doesn't count, and its not possible to prove something wrong that has never been proven right in the first place. By default it's wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: ?
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2007 11:59 pm 
Offline
Acolyte

Joined: 24 Jan 2007 8:16 pm
Posts: 181
Location: Near Oak Island
eyechart,

Quote:
His only hope, having not found the treasure, is to use the legend to make money. The problem is if he allows a company to pay him to do honest research (which he must do in order to cover his financial investment) the cost would have to be high enough for him to make money for being wrong if the scientific team can not find anything or in fact proves the legend to be true. Thus real research is stifled and amateur online conspiracy theories reign, and will reign until some honest scientific organization decides to foot the bill to set this whole thing to rest, once and for all…and based on scientific evidence, no honest scientific organization is willing to pay that much for what is almost certainly a wild goose chase.


You really have no idea what you are talking about do you? I ask you again, have you ever as much as read a book about Oak Island or is your ignorant opinion based on what you have read on the internet? I mean the word "ignorant" in the dictionary sense of the word.
2 (often ignorant of) uninformed about or unaware of a specific subject or fact)

Have you ever heard of these world class companies/organizations? Stelco Canada, Harvard University, Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Woods Hole Institute, Golder and Associates..... Any of these names mean anything to you at all? Seriously.

_________________
http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2007 3:12 am 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2006 3:58 am
Posts: 2935
eyechart wrote:


Oh, and I'll ask. "Please mark on a map exactly where the Oak Island treasure is."

Eyechart out


Let me think about it...no!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2007 2:57 pm 
Offline
Initiate

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 8:58 pm
Posts: 22
Tank04 wrote:
eyechart,

Quote:
His only hope, having not found the treasure, is to use the legend to make money. The problem is if he allows a company to pay him to do honest research (which he must do in order to cover his financial investment) the cost would have to be high enough for him to make money for being wrong if the scientific team can not find anything or in fact proves the legend to be true. Thus real research is stifled and amateur online conspiracy theories reign, and will reign until some honest scientific organization decides to foot the bill to set this whole thing to rest, once and for all…and based on scientific evidence, no honest scientific organization is willing to pay that much for what is almost certainly a wild goose chase.


You really have no idea what you are talking about do you? I ask you again, have you ever as much as read a book about Oak Island or is your ignorant opinion based on what you have read on the internet? I mean the word "ignorant" in the dictionary sense of the word.
2 (often ignorant of) uninformed about or unaware of a specific subject or fact)

Have you ever heard of these world class companies/organizations? Stelco Canada, Harvard University, Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Woods Hole Institute, Golder and Associates..... Any of these names mean anything to you at all? Seriously.


Sadly you are incorect, based on you own definition there must be some FACT for me to be ignorant of and you have absolutely no FACTS to back anything you have said up.

If you want to fight internet info with internet info, read this.

http://www.criticalenquiry.org/index.shtml

Eyechart Out


Last edited by eyechart on 27 Apr 2007 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2007 3:00 pm 
Offline
Initiate

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 8:58 pm
Posts: 22
jb1717 wrote:
eyechart wrote:


Oh, and I'll ask. "Please mark on a map exactly where the Oak Island treasure is."

Eyechart out


Let me think about it...no!


And yet you say you would tell "Them, but they haven't asked" Yet I ask and you won't say. You just lost all credibility with a simple put-up or shut-up and you shut-up. Thank you for the validation that you've got squat.

Eyechart Out


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2007 6:17 pm 
Offline
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2007 5:19 pm
Posts: 149
Location: Atlantic Canada
eyechart,

Boy, you sure are a Grade-A skeptic, aren't you? And why do you keep side-stepping the question put forward by Tank as to whether or not you've read any books pertaining to Oak Island? Because you haven't read any, have you?

Regards,

Indy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2007 8:31 pm 
Offline
Initiate

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 8:58 pm
Posts: 22
Indiana Jones wrote:
eyechart,

Boy, you sure are a Grade-A skeptic, aren't you? And why do you keep side-stepping the question put forward by Tank as to whether or not you've read any books pertaining to Oak Island? Because you haven't read any, have you?

Regards,

Indy


Yes. yes I am. And I loved how quickly Tank was reduced to a personal attack...Tried to hide it with a dictionary reference :-) cute.

Have I read any of the books he has mentioned? No, but I haven't read the Book of Mormon either, and I don't believe it. I have read sources which counter the evidence that Tank has referenced from those books, and like I have mentioned dozens of times, and the web reference I posted mentions. No one has been able to produce a scrap physical of hard proof.

Prove that some china set came from the pit.
Prove the existance of box drains.
Prove there were cut timbers every 10 feet.
Prove that anything that has come out of the pit wasn't planted there or remains from previous digging.

Feel free to refute the claims made in the article I posted and I'll consider your arguement. I would really like to hear a "believer's" thoughts on it.

But calling me ignorant because I choose to believe different sources than you do...Please...don't stoop that low.

Eyechart Out


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Ignorance
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2007 10:52 pm 
Offline
Acolyte

Joined: 24 Jan 2007 8:16 pm
Posts: 181
Location: Near Oak Island
eyechart,

Carrying on a debate or conversation with you is like trying to reason with Oakster. It does not matter what language I use, it does not matter what evidence I offer up, you have your mind as closed shut as a Nun's drawers. :lol:

I have been to that web site you quoted many times and have debated with the owner of the web site, Dick Joltes more times than I care to recall. He has made some good points but at the end of the day, the story, no, the history of Oak Island stands up very well to all uninformed attacks like yours.

I knew damned well you had never read a book about Oak Island, it shows in your ignorant postings.

2 (often ignorant of) uninformed about or unaware of a specific subject or fact)

Or

3 informal rude; discourteous.

You choose. Either meaning fits well. :wink:

_________________
http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Danny Hennigar or tank
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2007 9:51 am 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2007 8:50 am
Posts: 249
Location: CANADA
So Danny Hennigar or Tank

Everyone know's you as the Oak Island tourism society guy, So for the money that gets dumped on you guys, what get put put to solving this treasure mystery?

We all know you that you are involved with Sash K. Inman and he is here on this chatline...what is your to deal with him. I think you should stop being a member of the oak island tourism society because of you are it giving a bad reputation due to with your jeckle & hyde relationship so you can be a full time creep like sasha k. inman your b*um buddy. http://sinclair-clan.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: coward
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2007 1:53 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2007 8:50 am
Posts: 249
Location: CANADA
I thought so hennigar; you and your Oak Island society are just a con

People are sinking money into you this hennigar guy, so he can badger people" people' are putting there personal time into making real research to take part. do this mystery a favor and get lost' hennigar. I can't believe you are getting paid for being a a** hole. http://sinclair-clan.blogspot.com/

You are sure not getting paid to do research give peoples money back.
Smoke and mirrors'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ignorance
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2007 2:51 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2007 8:50 am
Posts: 249
Location: CANADA
Tank04 wrote:
eyechart,

I offer up, you have your mind as closed shut as a Nun's drawers. :lol:


Mr. Tank Or Danny Hennigar of the Oak Island Tourism Societiy I do not think this comment is acceptable, I am religious and I think you went to far, with your hate compliment towards people that served God that shaped this country to what it is. If this was any other cultures religion you would be in trouble. I am offended, god made these woman for us to remind why we are so special.

hennigar go to another country with your hate

you owe a public appology for you racsit out burst


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group