Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 12 Dec 2017 4:25 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: A roman sword?
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2015 12:39 pm 
Offline
Grand Master

Joined: 14 Dec 2010 1:48 am
Posts: 1848
I haven't seen this before:

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-his ... ers-020663

_________________
Roma Victor!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A roman sword?
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2015 11:23 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2010 10:35 pm
Posts: 1185
Location: Santa Cruz
Barbarian Storm wrote:


Hutton Pulitzer. That's all that needs to be said.

_________________
"The earlier culture will become a heap of rubble and finally a heap of ashes, but spirit will hover over the ashes."

Ludwig Wittgenstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A roman sword?
PostPosted: 18 Dec 2015 9:15 am 
Offline
Grand Master

Joined: 14 Dec 2010 1:48 am
Posts: 1848
Caelum wrote:
Barbarian Storm wrote:


Hutton Pulitzer. That's all that needs to be said.


Who is that?
I know very little about these things, but I find Roman swords interesting.

_________________
Roma Victor!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A roman sword?
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2015 5:47 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2009 3:29 am
Posts: 8934
Location: Texas
Barbarian Storm wrote:
Caelum wrote:
Barbarian Storm wrote:


Hutton Pulitzer. That's all that needs to be said.


Who is that?
I know very little about these things, but I find Roman swords interesting.


I bet you do

because that's not expected ....from what historians have told us....

_________________
Everything is Connected and there are no
coincidences


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A roman sword?
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2015 12:04 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 11 Nov 2009 4:34 pm
Posts: 3058
Location: traverse city,michigan
Caelum wrote:
Barbarian Storm wrote:


Hutton Pulitzer. That's all that needs to be said.



Yep!

_________________
on the trail of the grail


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A roman sword?
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2015 4:41 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2009 3:29 am
Posts: 8934
Location: Texas
I guess we will have to wait and see if it all is a hoax or if something comes of it.
I do know he's right Nova Scotia has strict rules on archaeological digs.....

_________________
Everything is Connected and there are no
coincidences


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A roman sword?
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2015 12:50 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 11 Nov 2009 4:34 pm
Posts: 3058
Location: traverse city,michigan
lovuian wrote:
I guess we will have to wait and see if it all is a hoax or if something comes of it.
I do know he's right Nova Scotia has strict rules on archaeological digs.....



Its not because I don't think something or things are in Nova Scotia because you know I do, but Pulitzer is also allegedly the person who brought up the Sword of Destiny being found. Now we know that it was an 18th century First Nations object.

_________________
on the trail of the grail


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A roman sword?
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2015 4:54 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2009 3:29 am
Posts: 8934
Location: Texas
wayward wrote:
lovuian wrote:
I guess we will have to wait and see if it all is a hoax or if something comes of it.
I do know he's right Nova Scotia has strict rules on archaeological digs.....



Its not because I don't think something or things are in Nova Scotia because you know I do, but Pulitzer is also allegedly the person who brought up the Sword of Destiny being found. Now we know that it was an 18th century First Nations object.


I gotcha like someone we know finding a tomb with a body in it near Rennes Chateau and it's made in his garage :lol:

I do think more and more info is coming out that the voyage to America was possible for ancient people....the reason I say it is because of the similarities between Native American symbolism and European and even Egypt.

_________________
Everything is Connected and there are no
coincidences


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A roman sword?
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2015 11:13 pm 
Offline
Grand Master

Joined: 14 Dec 2010 1:48 am
Posts: 1848
lovuian wrote:
I do think more and more info is coming out that the voyage to America was possible for ancient people....the reason I say it is because of the similarities between Native American symbolism and European and even Egypt.


We do know there was migration into America. That is how the Native americans got there.

_________________
Roma Victor!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A roman sword?
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2015 11:49 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2009 3:29 am
Posts: 8934
Location: Texas
Barbarian Storm wrote:
lovuian wrote:
I do think more and more info is coming out that the voyage to America was possible for ancient people....the reason I say it is because of the similarities between Native American symbolism and European and even Egypt.


We do know there was migration into America. That is how the Native americans got there.


Yes

_________________
Everything is Connected and there are no
coincidences


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group