Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 12 Dec 2017 12:05 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2011 2:04 pm 
Acolyte

Hi Folks, how are you all, good I trust. This post might interest might people like myself who beleave in the pirate/privateer connection with Oak Island. First of all as a research dectective and a would-be advisor to the present treasure hunters on Oak Island I have to say that I am not a writer or historian, some my theories are put on my website OAK ISLAND REVELATIONS and in the public domain free of charge. From all the hundreds of theories and treasure recovery offers put to the Oak Island owners in the last twenty five years only one was acceptable to both Dan Blankenship and Fred Nolan and that was mine, sadly it was rejected by the then Triton Alliance President David Tobias who called the shots and a golden opportunity was lost.

Currently Oak Island Tours have secured an access arrangement with Fred Nolan's to cross his property in order to reach some of their latest search areas, that is as it stands. The search continues under the terms of the Old Treasure Trove Act until about December when the new Oak Island Act regulations are in effect which could possibly alter things.

The main point in this post is that I would like to allert interested people to the Pirate Shipyard on the Mira River near the Mira Gut at Cape Breton, I think some of the work force on the original Oak Island mining project may have used it as a secure base camp that offered food and shelter in a secret protected harbour. It is also interesting to note that a stone (known locally as the "Kidd memorial stone) was found in the Mira River area, the carving on it reads "Capt Kidd Deprived of the T (treasure) of Monuck (Monarch). This is very interesting because Kidd declared some treasure on Gardener's Island and it was officially declared to be the full amount, the only treasure Kidd was deprived of was the large amount that I can prove (when securing a contract) that he stored on Oak Island, the only way the unknown engraver could possibly know about it was if he was personally involved in some way and the stone was left in a pirate base area, that is very significant.

Cerris

A picture of the memorial stone can be found on Jo's "Oak Island Treasure" website under gallery photos and Google Earth will show you the Mira River Shipyard about a mile up from the open sea.

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2011 8:00 pm 
Grand Master

Cerris wrote:
Hi Folks, how are you all, good I trust. This post might interest might people like myself who beleave in the pirate/privateer connection with Oak Island. First of all as a research dectective and a would-be advisor to the present treasure hunters on Oak Island I have to say that I am not a writer or historian, some my theories are put on my website OAK ISLAND REVELATIONS and in the public domain free of charge. From all the hundreds of theories and treasure recovery offers put to the Oak Island owners in the last twenty five years only one was acceptable to both Dan Blankenship and Fred Nolan and that was mine, sadly it was rejected by the then Triton Alliance President David Tobias who called the shots and a golden opportunity was lost.

Currently Oak Island Tours have secured an access arrangement with Fred Nolan's to cross his property in order to reach some of their latest search areas, that is as it stands. The search continues under the terms of the Old Treasure Trove Act until about December when the new Oak Island Act regulations are in effect which could possibly alter things.

The main point in this post is that I would like to allert interested people to the Pirate Shipyard on the Mira River near the Mira Gut at Cape Breton, I think some of the work force on the original Oak Island mining project may have used it as a secure base camp that offered food and shelter in a secret protected harbour. It is also interesting to note that a stone (known locally as the "Kidd memorial stone) was found in the Mira River area, the carving on it reads "Capt Kidd Deprived of the T (treasure) of Monuck (Monarch). This is very interesting because Kidd declared some treasure on Gardener's Island and it was officially declared to be the full amount, the only treasure Kidd was deprived of was the large amount that I can prove (when securing a contract) that he stored on Oak Island, the only way the unknown engraver could possibly know about it was if he was personally involved in some way and the stone was left in a pirate base area, that is very significant.

Cerris

A picture of the memorial stone can be found on Jo's "Oak Island Treasure" website under gallery photos and Google Earth will show you the Mira River Shipyard about a mile up from the open sea.

Cerris,

thanks for sharing this information - that Mira River area is fascinating physically in the sense of a short, narrow river opening up into a large hidden set of coves.

I took a look at your web site, which I had not seen before and I like a lot of your ideas - one thing I'm curious about - to get into an air tight vault without breaking the seal would require that the water first be redirected somewhere else - is that how you envision it?

Is Cerris your original given name and are you aware of what it means?

On your Every route map, by the way, A Corunna is in the wrong spot - it should be on the northwest tip of Spain.

Thanks again and I hope you have a chance to pursue your theories.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2011 2:15 pm 
Acolyte

Hi Caelum, the hidden pirate Shipyard lies on the south side of the Mira River and it has high 60ft cliffs either side which would be perfect to dig horizontal tunnels and galleries at the bottom, this would give them dry shelter and warmth in sub zero temperatures and would be cool in the summer. Apparently there are the remains of a water wheel that drove a forge, a slip way to careen ships and a man-made dam up stream.

I cannot elaberate on your question because it is very confidential and is the key to recovering treasure, it is what I can offer to a treasure hunter as a research detective/advisor that my rivals cannot. All I can tell you is total deactivation of the flooding process covers a large area and is vitally requisite before going below ground and dangerously risking breaching the air bubble effect. This involves addressing several tunnels symutainiously in a specific way, just as a key needs to hit all the right tumblers inside a lock for it to open if one is missed with the wrong key it won't open. The subterranean system of Oak Island requires that several linked flood tunnels are addressed before decending, miss one and pierce the bubble of air and everything quickly floods up to sea level and as the treasure repository is well below sea bed level it's essentually - game over.

Thank you for the heads up on La Corunna, a friend of mine put it on my website and to be honest I didn't notice the error.

Although I am an Englishman born in Hereford, England my name has Welsh origions and is spelt differently for women with a Y.

Cerris

Website OAK ISLAND REVELATIONS

Last edited by Cerris on 24 Aug 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2011 5:14 pm 
Grand Master

Cerris wrote:
Hi Caelum, the hidden pirate Shipyard lies on the south side of the Mira River and it has high 60ft cliffs either side which would be perfect to dig horizontal tunnels and galleries at the bottom, this would give them dry shelter and warmth in sub zero temperatures and would be cool in the summer. Apparently there are the remains of a water wheel that drove a forge, a slip way to careen ships and a man-made dam up stream.

I cannot elaberate on your question because it is very confidential and is the key to recovering treasure, it is what I can offer to a treasure hunter as a research detective/advisor that my rivals cannot. All I can tell you is total deactivation of the flooding process covers a large area and is vitally requisite before going below ground and dangerously risking breaching the air bubble effect. This involves addressing several tunnels symutainiously in a specific way, just as a key needs to hit all the right tumblers inside a lock for it to open if one is missed with the wrong key it won't open. The subterranean system of Oak Island requires that several linked flood tunnels are addressed before decending, miss one and pierce the bubble of air and everything quickly floods up to sea level and as the treasure repository is well below sea bed level it's essentually - game over.

Thank you for the heads up on La Corruna, a friend of mine put it on my website and to be honest I didn't notice the error.

Although I am an Englishman born in Hereford, England my name has Welsh origions and is spelt differently for women with a Y.

Cerris

Website OAK ISLAND REVELATIONS

Thanks for your reply and sorry if my question went too far! The reason I asked about your name, is that it is the Latin name for a variety of oak tree.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2011 4:14 pm 
Acolyte

Hi Caelum, there is nothing to be sorry for, a polite honest inquiry is never out of order and most questions regarding my various theories (like those I have put on my website) I am happy to answer when they don't affect my business interest.

So I'm a man named after a type of Oak Tree who is looking for treasure on Oak Island, I am a grand rank freemason as well, I'll bet someone will say it all fits some mysterious pattern, probably the truth is that the person who drew up my birth certificate couldn't spell Chris :lol:

Cerris

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2011 8:05 pm 
Grand Master

Cerris wrote:
Hi Caelum, there is nothing to be sorry for, a polite honest inquiry is never out of order and most questions regarding my various theories (like those I have put on my website) I am happy to answer when they don't affect my business interest.

So I'm a man named after a type of Oak Tree who is looking for treasure on Oak Island, I am a grand rank freemason as well, I'll bet someone will say it all fits some mysterious pattern, probably the truth is that the person who drew up my birth certificate couldn't spell Chris :lol:

Cerris

I bow before you Druid Master!

:D

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2011 9:00 pm 
High King

Cerris wrote:

Cerris

Hi Cerris, just an fyi, The Mira River is also very close to the legendary home of the Mi'kmaq God Glooscap, "Fairy Hole Cave".---Bill