Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 12 Dec 2017 12:09 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 28 Dec 2007 11:26 pm 
Site Owner

Hi everyone. I have recieved the following update from Will. It's quite detailed. Do have a careful read and let me know what you think - and what you want me to ask him / them.

Cheers,

Andrew

Quote:
Once again Andy, I write this in the middle of nowhere on a 1st gen blackberry.

Dear Gough bloggers:

My name is Will Deleon Dubois. I am the adopted son of a recognized London-based Scientist and a quiet yet brilliant forensic archaeologist whom has been well funded by a petroleum tycoon for the past 12 yrs to find a particular religious, possibly fabled, item. Dubois is my real father’s name whom I recently reached out to - 4 yrs ago - and in honor took his name.

Everyone on this site acts and appears to be an expert on Oak Isle. Even the property owners of the x10 site and surroundings areas act like they 'know' something about what is buried beneath their heels, yet not a single shred of evidence of anything substantial has ever been found minus a few pathetic artifacts that any donation store or standard flea market could provide. I can say that you are all right and all wrong. This is why:

Wrong...
Instead of putting your unquestionably formidable minds to use to discover the truths about one of the worlds greatest mysteries you slander and quibble over who is right and who is wrong - who said what or how. Try concentrating on your constants....your variables, then see what remains.

Right…
Many of your theories are eerily accurate but others have lambasted your ideas...which decimated the correct path that took years to theorize. Are you people afraid of knowing the truth - the real truth? Or are you just afraid YOUR theory is not right. What is it? Ask yourself who benefits the most via tours / books / websites etc......and there is your problem.

I can’t say much about our previous operations until 2 months from now - when pictures will be available and more info will be provided directly to me so I don't get it wrong. Heaven forbid, I'd never hear the end of it, would I?

What I Can Say Right Now…
• Anything on land was / is a semi-red herring. The water bell theory by Cerris is reasonably accurate for how another device was set into literal motion; a resin coated thatch system created by minds far greater than I can describe here in words.

• There is much truth to the pond swamp but it was clearly not the focus of our group. Treasure was not the focus, whatsoever. A basic scuba team with proper equipment and lights should reveal odd markings near or on the tree stump, or round plate of some sort below it that will lead to greater things. It’s just a very good guess though. Our team knew of a tree with markings or plate with markings that marked the roof of some chamber.

The pick marks are irrelevant and not from the same time. It’s probably an anomaly of science caused by something current and explainable. The general center of the pond must be the key considering how water over time works.....and how a bathtub works: fill and drain and fill and drain. This is exactly what the original architects intended I think?

We knew that a bell chamber of some sort holds something of value below a spot that is probably below that pond. The direction and distance almost adds up based on what I heard (not saw). I would bet the bell chamber finally broke its integrity and a seep hole from the chamber rose to the surface to form a man made lake/pond?

Good luck to those locals who control the pond. May they find their answers.

• I will soon have copied documents from the Royalty of Spain and Portugal circa 1590 that demands at least 16 decoys and obstructions to be set in multiple areas up and down the coast all the way to Bermuda, before the 'beloved is carried to his place of rest.' Those that carried this 'beloved' across the Atlantic in a boat (named either ‘Pura Vida' OR ‘Pura Viesta’) numbered 12. Is this Representative of apostles? Who knows… It is absolute truth that 10 of these 12 willingly took their own lives before a Royal Court in Portugal or Morocco (not sure) in 1598 on behalf of eternal silence. The fate of the other 2 is unknown entirely. They are believed to become priests or apart of the same Royal Court in some manner. It’s not known but simply a best guess.

• Sir Issac Newton had something to do with the construction of the ambercoated capsule this beloved lied within. That is an accepted truth among the entire project leaders, based on solid info from documents discovered at his winter residence in the late 1800s or so or given to a notable scientist in London by the great great, great, nephew of a dear friend of Issac himself; held in confidence by a London family until 1982 and purchased by our oil tycoon which stirred his imagination into action...and here we are.

Stop fighting with words. Start working together to discover the other things left behind by those far smarter than thee.

W.D.D.

The greatest discovery of all is the truth...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2007 11:44 pm 
Acolyte

Someone should tell "Will" that he spelled 'Isaac' incorrectly. I mean, if you're going to make all of this up, at least get the names right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2007 11:50 pm 
Site Owner

Err...Will asked me to spell check and type the full version of words he typed on his blackberry, so that one is my error....

A

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2007 11:55 pm 
Acolyte

Andrew Gough wrote:
Err...Will asked me to spell check and type the full version of words he typed on his blackberry, so that one is my error....

A

Hmmm........well, I guess it's a moot point then! :lol: (It's still all fake, in my opinion, regardless of the spelling)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Dec 2007 12:21 am 
Site Owner

Thanks Indiana. As I am a silent host of this forum, I do not afford myslef an opinion - very often anyways :wink:

Do we not now have enough to validate Will's claims - or not?

Andrew

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Dec 2007 2:35 am 
High King

Nope, we don't. Why would Newton be involved in making an amber capsule? Is that something he was known for? I don't think so. How hard is it to make a capsule and put pitch or amber or whatever on it? Doesn't seem like something that would require Newton's expertise. I also find Will's reference to himself as "brilliant" to be something unlikely for a truly brilliant person to do, though I have been known to make similar statements in the past (just for effect, mind you).
At least Will is obviously following along with the forum posts and knows the various things that have been mentioned by various members over the months. I don't think Will is a bad person or anything. He's kind of interesting to hear from now and then. I still don't believe a word of it, though. Absolutely none of it makes the slightest sense to me, but Will is certainly welcome to convince me with SOLID evidence if he really has it. I suspect it will turn out to be disappointingly ambiguous when he does provide the things he promised. Like how hard would it be to make such a capsule yourself and take some pictures of it? Wouldn't prove it dates to several centuries ago. Actually, I hope Will does get vindicated in the end. I like to root for the underdog. He's tenacious, that's for sure. He's locked into this story for the long haul, by the looks of it. I'd hate to see all that effort unrewarded. He's kind of like Cerris. You can't really buy into his story but he puts his heart into it and he's harming nobody so you don't really want to hurt his feelings or anything. I wonder what happened to Cerris anyway. I hope he's doing alright. I like his ship paintings on his website. He's a very good painter. The ocean looks extremely realistic. I think he should do one of Henry Sinclair's ship with the red cross on the sails. Talented guy, Cerris.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Dec 2007 1:12 pm 
Acolyte

I feel that this whole adventure of Will's would make more sense if it didn't all tie in to Oak Island at the end, but rather some other location.

That said, should all of this be the basis for some sort of novel, I will definitely buy it when/if it ever comes to print.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Dec 2007 3:54 pm 
Adept

Quote: "My name is Will Deleon Dubois. I am the adopted son of a recognized London-based Scientist and a quiet yet brilliant forensic archaeologist whom has been well funded by a petroleum tycoon for the past 12 yrs to find a particular religious, possibly fabled, item."

Does that mean that his mother is the archeologist out searching? And why is his sister Tracy in Az? Or is that John F's. sister? It sure sounds like the petroleum tycoon needs to rethink his team-funding if all he's letting them use are old blackberries. Don't they sell Treo's in S.A.?

I'm confused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Dec 2007 9:39 pm 
High King

Oh, I thought he meant that HE was the brilliant archaeologist and ALSO the adopted son of a London based scientist. I thought it would be a little odd to call himself brilliant, now it makes more sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2008 4:23 pm 
Acolyte

JB,

Quote:
now it makes more sense.

Yeah, but not much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2008 7:39 pm 
High King

I'm waiting for the movie, "The Capsule of God".

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2008 12:30 pm 
Grand Master

Indiana Jones wrote:
(It's still all fake, in my opinion, regardless of the spelling)

Just "Will"'s contribution, or the whole Oak Island "mystery"?

http://www.criticalenquiry.org/oakisland/index.shtml

http://priory-of-sion.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2008 3:40 pm 
Acolyte

Robert N wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
(It's still all fake, in my opinion, regardless of the spelling)

Just "Will"'s contribution, or the whole Oak Island "mystery"?

Sorry, I should have made that more clear. I believe 'Will's' contribution is all fake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2008 11:23 am 
Adept

Quote:
I will soon have copied documents from the Royalty of Spain and Portugal circa 1590 that demands at least 16 decoys and obstructions to be set in multiple areas up and down the coast all the way to Bermuda, before the 'beloved is carried to his place of rest.

It is absolute truth that 10 of these 12 willingly took their own lives before a Royal Court in Portugal or Morocco (not sure) in 1598 on behalf of eternal silence.

Sir Issac Newton had something to do with the construction of the ambercoated capsule this beloved lied within.

I don't think it was the beloved who lied, I think Isaac Newton lied, because he was born 45 years after those 10 or 12 devoted souls took their extreme vows of silence. Somebody could, at least, have told them that some cretin was about to write it all down for Will and posterity, and that their noble gesture was therefore wasted.

Quote:
Those that carried this 'beloved' across the Atlantic in a boat (named either ‘Pura Vida' OR ‘Pura Viesta’) numbered 12.

I think this 'boat' numbered 12 could also have been named either 'Pura Nada' OR 'Pura Mentira'. However, I could be wrong, and I'll wait until the original source documents have been published, their location stated, and their existence, content and authenticity established. Then we can start arguing over translations and who the beloved really was and wasn't, what he / she believed in or didn't, and how this does and doesn't relate to RLC etc. I reckon it'll be great fun and look forward to it immensely. Not.

By the way, who is this Will, and what's he infamous for?