Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 16 Jan 2018 9:08 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013 6:23 am 
Grand Master

We all know the black monoliths from Stanley Kubricks "2001 Space Odyssey".

Kubrick shows, that the standing stones had changed the mind of mankind from a peaceful type to an agressive civilisation.

Whatching his film "Full Metal Jacket" I found two of the monoliths in the background.
In one of the last scenes, when the marines finished their job, walking "home". It is already night and the city of Hue is burning. They are singing the Mickey Mouse song.

You can see them in the clip from 0:46 to 1:22 min in the background. Two monolithes - looking like the twin towers. At last, you can see only dust in the background but the two monolithes are still visible.
Another hint is : At that moment, where joker and rafterman are exactly in the alighnment of the monoliths, Kubrick makes a cut. (1:05)
This sequence could also be a part of the 2001 movie.

So this fits into the idea of the "mind changing". The war in Vietnam is also a result of the monoliths. So what happens in the time of the "standing stones", where we began to stop being nomads, and where we began to build houses ?

Any ideas, what Stanley will tell us ?

"Who's the leader of the club that's build for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E !..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmILOL55xP0
Attachment:
Monotihen 1.jpg

Attachment:
monolithen 2.jpg

regards Hans

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2013 7:37 am 
Grand Master

In the film is a second sequence, which was found long befor. In an interview of "rolling stone" Kubrick said: "this is a funny coincedence". Is it ?

Cowboy dies after a hit from the gook sniper. They carry him behind the house and in the background is the burning black monolithe. He is exactly in the middle of the group and exactly behind cowboy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4r1I-J6g0M

Everybody who knows Kubrick will say that this is not by chance.

regards Hans

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2013 10:53 am 
Grand Master

After nobody has an idea, I send my own result out.

This is a real conspiracy theoy :

But the question is :

How could Stanley Kubrick know in 1987 what will happen in 2001 ? Is a time of 14 years between :wink:

Some people say, that he was involved in the moon landing fake. Did they offer him a new film job about the twin towers ?

Regards Hans

Last edited by hans peper on 16 Jun 2013 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2013 2:11 pm 
High King

Quote:
How could Stanley Kubrick know in 1987 what will happen in 2001 ? Is a time of 14 years between

It's just your retrospective interpretation making it fit

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013 11:29 am 
Grand Master

Davinho wrote:
Quote:
How could Stanley Kubrick know in 1987 what will happen in 2001 ? Is a time of 14 years between

It's just your retrospective interpretation making it fit

Yeah, that's what I thought at the first moment. But Kubrick did nothing without a reason.
He is a master and when he looks at the takes in the cutting room, he must have seen it.

It was not me, who found the burning monolithe. It was found longer befor. But they cannot find out, what it mean. They are looking for a connection between the film "2001..." and "Full metal jacket". But thats not the point, which Kubrick wanted, I guess. They asked him in an interview of the magazin "Rolling Stone", and he said ".. it`s an interesting coincedence"
So I think:
The hint to the film 2001 must be understand as a real hint to the year 2001- as a real date.
After understanding that, I looked for further hints, and found them in the final key scene at the end.
All the ruins of hue are burning, exept of the "twin towers". The set is the same : In the center are the monolithes, Rafterman and Joker are on the right side. Joker made a hint to the "errect-nippels" which I understand as a nickname for the WTC. And the "great home coming fuck". His home is Manhatten, Cowboy said that joker is from the "Island".

So at that moment, when Joker and Rafterman reach the same position to the "WTC" as they have in the scene of the burning monolithe, Kubrick makes a cut, and from that moment no other ruins are visible exept of the WTC, which could be seen for seconds at the same camera position.

I am not a film freak, but I think that Kubrick uses special rules to send his message. (camera position, cuts and alighnments)

In his old film "Dr. Strangelove..", he had very tight contact to the US gouverment. He needs their equipment for the set, like B52 airplanes, airfields etc.

In the year of the first moonlanding, he had a complete moon set while making his 2001 film.
In that time was a race between USSR and USA, who will be the first in the moon, and Kennedy promised the Americans that they will win.
Could it be, that they where afraid to loose ? So they asked him to fake the moon landing, to hide that the second moon landing was the first one.
Maybe in the late 80's they came to him with a new plan: The Twin Towers
But I cannot imagine, what kind of job they want from him, should he write the screenplay ? There are pics requested, which drill direct into the heart of the viewers !

He do not want to help them, or did he ? It was impossible for him to cry this message out to the world, they would have kill him.

So he did it, like the painters of the middle age did. He hide the message in his artwork on a way, which other artists like him could find.

We cannot say that this is true, but it is a nice "wet dream" isnt it ? :wink: and it's a good chance to have a hollyday from the RlC topic. :mrgreen:

regards Hans

Last edited by hans peper on 16 Jun 2013 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013 3:55 pm 
Grand Master

Davinho wrote:
....It's just your retrospective interpretation making it fit

My thoughts drift away to your words, davinho. And you are right !

What if our knowledge about the 9/11 is the misssing key to read Kubricks message ? Without the knowledge about the 9/11 you can't find the -twin tower message-.

Befor 9/11, the people are thinking about the "monolith in Full Metal Jackt" and not at the towers.
Now, after it happens - we can read the message.

regards Hans

I wonder that jlockest is so quite :D

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013 1:01 pm 
Grand Master

In the scene, where cowboy is going to die, and the burning monolithe is visible is a hint, on what place the monolith is situated.

Animal Mother gives fire at a building with giant letters on top. He shots one letter after the other, as if he is on a fairground.

Now we can see, what place Kubrick is talking about : MY TOWN = NY .
He is born in New York.

See the clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4r1I-J6g0M

And thats what I found
Attachment:
0min57sek MY TOWN.jpg

Attachment:
0min59sek N Y.jpg

Attachment:
1min06sek cowboy.jpg

Regards Hans

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013 1:51 pm 
High King

So basically you believe that the destruction of the Twin Towers was planned pre 1987 (which was the release date) and Kubrick was in on it?

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013 2:16 pm 
Grand Master

Davinho wrote:
So basically you believe that the destruction of the Twin Towers was planned pre 1987 (which was the release date) and Kubrick was in on it?

My problem is, that I can read a message, but I cant get further informations.

I do not think, that Kubrick was a bad guy. Maybe he was asked for a screenplay to a film. After a time, he noticed what is going on. The only thing, he can do at that time was to burry hints in his films.
What will happen, if he told it in 1987 to the world, that the WTC will be destroyed. They will call him a fool.
I think, he hopes, that when it happens 2001 - the world will understand his hints. But it took 12 years. :|

The "MY TOWN" sequence is great work, whow I love it .
It is cut in the middle of the monolithe scene only for three seconds. At the first second, when "My town" is complete visible, you can not notice it, because it is too short after the cut. You must see it in slow motion or in single pics and you must know, what you are looking for.

Stanley, if you can read this : Chapeau !

Hans

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013 3:18 pm 
High King

Quote:
My problem is, that I can read a message, but I cant get further informations.

Indeed....

Quote:
What will happen, if he told it in 1987 to the world, that the WTC will be destroyed. They will call him a fool.
I think, he hopes, that when it happens 2001 - the world will understand his hints. But it took 12 years.

It's rather fanatastical to think that not only was 9/11 planned +14 years in advance but also that Kubrick would be privvy to that information. Of course, I don't dismiss that entirely...it could be true (which is quite the most terrifying thing to contemplate) but isn't it more likely that it is just a weird coincidence and you are attaching retrospective meaning to it? To me it's a bit like the Bible Code. It's all very well working backwards but what is more tangible and real is to work forwards otherwise a case can always be claimed that data has been made to fit a theory.
I knew of a guy years back the spent literally all his time syncing films up to music a la Wizard of Oz and Dark Side Of The Moon. He "discovered" that every film could be sync'd to it's own music album. Or did he just create that to justify wasting his time on something utterly pointless?

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013 4:10 pm 
Grand Master

Dav, we cant say it at the moment. We just have get attention to it.
But you can answer the question by yourself : Who made Hue (and the monolihte) burning, who shots and destroy "My town" - the Marines, its the US Gouverment. So it was an inside job, a "twin towers watergate". Who has the hand on the smoke grenade, hanging at Cowboys right shoulder ? It is Joker, he is a combat correspondent. He stands for the magazins and TV.

All I can say is : Stanley Kubrick is good for such a story !

I hold my eyes on it. The logical next step is the next film, his last one : Eyes wide shot.

When I have the time I will check it.

But it is said, that Eyes wide shot is about the illuminati dust. Whoever they are.

In the moment it is a "wet dream" for the summer hole. :D

Thank you for your interest.
Hans

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013 4:25 pm 
High King

Quote:
Dav, we cant say it at the moment. We just have get attention to it.
But you can answer the question by yourself : Who made Hue (and the monolihte) burning, who shots and destroy "My town" - the Marines, its the US Gouverment. So it was an inside job, a "twin towers watergate". Who has the hand on the smoke grenade, hanging at Cowboys right shoulder ? It is Joker, he is a combat correspondent. He stands for the magazins and TV.

yes you can make things fit but let me ask one pertinent question...why would he put that in his film in such an obscure way? A bit like jlock's questions about why all these masters left hidden messages in the works of art
What could Kubrick hope to achieve? A warning? Was he gloating in advance? For something to have credance it surely must have some kind of logic behind it?

Quote:
I hold my eyes on it. The logical next step is the next film, his last one : Eyes wide shot.

Eyes Wide Shut

I have a box set of Kubrick films, what you might consider is that the film versions released to the public are generally not the versions Kubrick intended to be released. Certainly that is the case with Eyes Wide Shut

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013 4:49 pm 
Grand Master

Yes "shut". I was in Vietnam :lol:

Why did he do it ?

Not as a warning.
His message can only be found by backtracking historian. It must happen, befor you can find the message.
I think, we have not found the whole message. I hope that he will tell us exactly who did it.

What about j-lo ? Is he sick ? I hope not.

regards Hans

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013 4:58 pm 
High King

Quote:
His message can only be found by backtracking historian

there's the problem though

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013 5:05 pm 
Grand Master

Time will tell us. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013 5:10 pm 
High King

well, if you can find a message regarding an event that hasn't happened yet I think you may have a start. The event has to then of course happen :wink:

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013 6:50 pm 
High King

hans peper wrote:
In an interview of "rolling stone" Kubrick said: "this is a funny coincedence". Is it ?

Yes. Pure coincidence. I'm afraid I think your ingenious theory is a bit daft, Hans. But nice to talk about Kubrick, although personally I find his films rather cold, and lacking in human warmth and empathy. But undeniably a great film maker.

If you're really intent on looking for Kubrick subtext, then you might be better focusing on his love of straight lines, and his penchant for linear shot framing. Think all those long tracking shots of the maze, and down those hideously carpetted hotel corridors in "The Shining"; the gliding camera over the sidewalks of Greenwich Village in "Eyes Wide Shut"; the WWI trenches in "Paths of Glory"; the columns of soldiers in "Spartacus"; the cylindrical spaceship interior in "2001".

Enjoy "Eyes Wide Shut". It's a very good film, I think, one of his best.

But if you're looking for hidden meanings, and then ascribing them to Kubrick, bear in mind it's based on a 1920s novel. :wink:

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013 7:30 pm 
Grand Master

Hello Richard,

here is a "holliday thread". Nothing about RLC, RLB and "this world full of shit.." :D

The first Kubrick I saw was "Dr. Strangelove" when I was a teenie and I do not know why, It was the rest of my live in my head.

The music, the war room, the phonecall to the leader of the USSR, the coke robbery, Slim Pickins as chiefpilot Major Kong of the B52, and at last the bomb ride of Slim Pickins.

Kubrick returns with "2001..." when I was 15 years, a hippie in US arme jacket and boots. Then clockwork orange.

I was looking in the net for pictures of jokers.
And I found "private joker" M. Modine (my actual avatar). So I came to Kubrick 's Full Metal Jacket .
And he is back again.
I have a lot of work in the moment, but as far as I can : Eys wide shut !

You are right, he loves lines and alighnments in the pictures. His films are nothing else than 26 paintings per second.

Hans

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2013 8:30 am 
Grand Master

hans peper wrote:
Yes "shut". I was in Vietnam :lol:

Why did he do it ?

Not as a warning.
His message can only be found by backtracking historian. It must happen, befor you can find the message.
I think, we have not found the whole message. I hope that he will tell us exactly who did it.

What about j-lo ? Is he sick ? I hope not.

regards Hans

I'm fine Hans. I just didn't have anything to say (odd eh?)!

I will throw something in though - bear with me - imagine that ALL is cause and effect. Science is the study of those causes and effects and effectively just their cataloguing. Science is then in effect the ability to predict the future (ie science means that things repeat given the right conditions - so become pre-dictable). Man has applied science to everything (or to all the things that he knows of at any point) - physics, astronomy, meteorology - but not really to himself. What if man could then predict what people would do (Asimov worked the idea) as they attempt with the weather?
BUT science does not 'invent' - it is a cataloguing system. The underlying effects have/will always exist - science just recognises the causes and effects (in greater and greater detail). It would/could also imply that all that is/was to occur has in effect already occurred - time only being a construct that allows sentient beings to 'see' the causes and effects - so all of history occurred at the point of the 'big bang' (or whatever term you want to use) - all that has/will occur must occur - as all is cause and effect.
So, with that in mind, could it be possible that certain people can tap into an as yet unseen effect? To me that is likely - not catalogued as yet as being a 'cause/effect', so not scientific - but by not being catalogued by science doesn't stop it being potentially 'real'.
The other thing to bear in mind would have to be what part we ALL then play in this grand cosmic play - and are we aware of our role? IE does it even follow that Kubrick is aware of things and their cause/effect in his films? Maybe not - maybe no more aware than I am of what effect (I know that your post is part of my cause) this message may have down the line (a good take on this was in a link I posted a while back to 'Tiresias's Last Dream'). We are all in the story, and in being part of the story write the next episode.

Lov's 'there are no coincidences' IMHO is correct - as if all is cause and effect then everything that has happened (and will) happen had to happen exactly as it did. BUT the number of factors involved in all the causes/effects that affect the day to day living are so vast, the we perceive no pattern and hence see them as coincidence.

After all that - Is there anything in the 'two towers' in Kubrick's film? Doesn't effect define reality? So if people believe that it reflects a prediction of something that was to occur decades later then that is the effect of that cause. To me though - no idea!

I'll now go back to sleep.....zzzzzzzzzzz

Salvador Dali

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2013 8:53 am 
Grand Master

Hey, Jlo I was a little afraid, something happens with you. Really.

This was your first reply to me without any " but, why, how, when..."

Is it you ?

I placed this story in a US forum called JRE. Puh, there are 500 menbers online at the time.
I posted it in "Conspiracy theories" and they tore me to pieces.
Some of them are a copy of you, so you are not unique :D (not with a bad meaning)

But I found out, that Arcadia Forum is a very quiet place , people with good manors.

In JRF forum it is the hell !

I told them, that they need people like me, to find new ways. I asked what they have found in the last 12 years in the 911 file. (nothing ?)

So lets be happy to be in Andrews forum, its like a paradise !

Regards Hans

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2013 10:16 am 
High King

Quote:
I asked what they have found in the last 12 years in the 911 file. (nothing ?)

of course one explanation for that is that there is nothing

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2013 10:18 am 
High King

regarding Jlock's cause and effect theory - maybe events of the future influence events of the past :wink:

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2013 11:39 am 
Grand Master

Davinho wrote:
regarding Jlock's cause and effect theory - maybe events of the future influence events of the past :wink:

Yes, a good theory.

Until now, I found three hints in the past to 911 :

1) Kubrick FMJ
2) Matrix The ID card of Nemo runs out at 9 11 2001
3) The socalled Illuminati Play Cards, show the burning Twin towers and the burning Pentagon

And I am sure, that there are some more.

Hans

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2013 12:32 pm 
High King

The issue is though Hans, how many date references are there in movies full stop? Probably 1000's. So you could say it's quite likely that some will coincidently be 9/11 or refer to it.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2013 12:47 pm 
Grand Master

Davinho wrote:

Dav,
I wish I had a brain capable of such thought - but I'm afraid not. The ideas expressed by me are old - as likely as not as old as man:
http://phys.org/news186830615.html
http://www.kybalion.org/

...the idea just resonated with me.
The kybalion's text left an imprint as well - easily moulded I suppose!

I think why it resonated was because in the Maranatha book, one of the phrases was:
'...WITH THIS POWER, IN THE MORTAL REALM, HE SEEKS TO SLAY THE INNOCENT BEFORE THEY
RECEIVE THE GIFT OF FREE WILL. .......'

That 'cause' lead me to look into the concept of what free-will actually was - and then to cause and effect and the realisation that free-will may again just be an illusion caused by the inability to recognise the myriad of causes at work and the desire (which in itself is the effect of other causes) to think that we are in control.

Interesting, no? - OK, it isn't that interesting.....zzzzzzzzz

Salvador Dali