Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 16 Jan 2018 9:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 9:58 am 
Grand Master

I notice the moderator has locked Roscoe's thread, which is probably for the best, but i notice that the posts i made in reference to Roscoe being a shill have disappeared in their entirety - it's as if they were never there. Everyone else just got the usual green ink warning.

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 10:40 am 
High King

ah so our plan finally worked.
Moderation is in place but it would seem communication is not....nice

So, we can post as much Neo Nazi stuff as poss, but post up few music vids or pics of Mrs Mangle and Mr Mod will appear like an avenging angel.
"Mrs Mangle is evil, you hear, evil and we will not tolerate explicit posts featuring her. Now back to Mein Kampf."

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 12:40 pm 
Grand Master

Roscoe wrote:
The Holocaust? What the SACRIFICE? (That's what the word means you know). The figure of six million was agreed at in 1919. The sacrifice was planned, this was to facilitate the migration of Jews to Palestine so they could eventually outnumber the indigenous population there.

Other stuff I simply 'captured' from Roscoe, without adding anything to, has also been 'greened'. I have also been given a formal/official warning by PM for insulting him! It looks like my time here is coming to an end, to the joy and relief of many!

But as Obi-Wan foretold: "You can't win, Darth! When you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine".

:lol: 8)

Regards,

Spartacus

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 12:43 pm 
High King

Quote:
I have also been given a formal/official warning by PM for insulting him! It looks like my time here is coming to an end, to the joy and relief of many!

ah like I said. Nazi = good, name calling = bad

o......................k

Would be nice to know what the feck is going on around here these days

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 12:48 pm 
Grand Master

Davinho wrote:
Quote:
I have also been given a formal/official warning by PM for insulting him! It looks like my time here is coming to an end, to the joy and relief of many!

ah like I said. Nazi = good, name calling = bad

o......................k

Would be nice to know what the feck is going on around here these days

I think everybody should really re-read what Roscoe is claiming in the quote I've posted above...

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 12:52 pm 
High King

Roscoe speak = gibberish

so does he deny 6 million died or does he think 6 million did but the Zionists did it?

He's just a plethora of contradictions that man

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 12:53 pm 
High King

One has to wonder how the private exchanges between moderator and members went, or, at least I do, since never having had contact to or from one here, ever.

Still, be of good and hearty cheer, for it's a new day dawned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJzdgZ1 ... ture=share

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 1:07 pm 
High King

Quote:
One has to wonder how the private exchanges between moderator and members went,

:lol: that would be interesting..

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 1:07 pm 
Grand Master

Davinho wrote:
Roscoe speak = gibberish

so does he deny 6 million died or does he think 6 million did but the Zionists did it?

He's just a plethora of contradictions that man

Be careful, accusing Roscoe of speaking gibberish might be viewed as insulting and it will be used as an excuse to cover-up [green line] his true agenda...

Roscoe is indeed claiming that the Jews killed during WWII were killed as part of a plot, that doubled as a Ritual Sacrifice, to create the State of Israel, a plot that was hatched by rich Jews decades before (rich Jews who do Blood Sacrifices)... :!:

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 1:19 pm 
High King

Quote:
Roscoe is indeed claiming that the Jews killed during WWII were killed as part of a plot, that doubled as a Ritual Sacrifice, to create the State of Israel, a plot that was hatched by rich Jews decades before (rich Jews who do Blood Sacrifices).

well I could have sworn he swore earlier that 6 million didn't die...now you say he does claim they did but rather they were killed by fellow Jews? It's not like Roscoe to not check his facts or talk in paradoxical contradictions is it? I mean he's such a well thought of researcher who always submits all his own work, never plagiarises anything, wouldn't dream of thoughtlessly copy/pasting reams and reams of un-verifiable data and shows the utmost respect for his fellow man.
I'm at a loss...really I am

Last edited by Davinho on 19 Sep 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 1:23 pm 
Grand Master

Spartacus Paraclete wrote:

I have also been given a formal/official warning by PM for insulting him!

Unbelievable.

Roscoe's posts are a disgrace. Shame on Andrew for letting them continue, and silencing those who disagree.

Edit to add: I haven't received a warning, which is odd considering the moderator felt my posts warranted complete eradication.

Last edited by Crow on 19 Sep 2012 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 1:25 pm 
High King

Quote:
that would be interesting..

You know, with the mind and stomach necessarily fortified, that thread itself is vastly interesting and replete with many lol's at that. Part of me wanted the whole affair deleted away, but another part thought it good for posterity and future truths found from those stumbling on it from web searches.
Many thanks go out to all that contributed to Truth and the many good chuckles had. :lol:

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 1:26 pm 
Grand Master

Davinho wrote:
Quote:
Roscoe is indeed claiming that the Jews killed during WWII were killed as part of a plot, that doubled as a Ritual Sacrifice, to create the State of Israel, a plot that was hatched by rich Jews decades before (rich Jews who do Blood Sacrifices).

well I could have sworn he swore earlier that 6 million didn't die...now you say he does claim they did but rather they were killed by fellow Jews? It's not like Roscoe to not check his facts or talk in paradoxical contradictions is it? I mean he's such a well thought of researcher who always submits all his own work, never plagiarises anything, wouldn't dream of thoughtlessly copy/pasting reams and reams of un-verifiiable data and shows the utmost respect for his fellow man.
I'm at a loss...really I am

I don't know if he is saying that 6 million died, merely that the supposed rich Jewish Blood Sacrificers decided, decades earlier, on the 'number' that would be used later on as part of their supposed agenda. What he is saying however is that the Jewish dead in WWII were killed as part of a Blood Sacrifice planned and committed by other Jews! I'll leave others to decide whether that constitutes a hate crime within the framework of the legal guidlines I posted on the recently scrubbed and locked threads! That is the last that I will say for now, while I consult with my more learned colleagues...

Regards,

Spartacus

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 4:16 pm 
High King

It looks like my time here is coming to an end, to the joy and relief of many!
Spartacus

Before you go can you tell us what you've done with Shasta :lol:
One minute she was defending herself against you then poof she disappeared in a puff of smoke :shock:

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 4:35 pm 
Grand Master

tingra wrote:
Spartacus

One minute she was defending herself against you then poof she disappeared in a puff of smoke :shock:

Was she standing near you at the time?! ... :D

If by that you are trying to make others believe that I had any part in her disappearance, you are completely clueless again. Her absence was not caused by me. In fact, Suzanne has been recently telling people online just how good my book is! Here is an example:

http://www.facebook.com/spartacus.paraclete?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/272570549491332/

Nice try, Tina, but no cigar... :lol:

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 4:51 pm 
High King

tingra wrote:
Spartacus

Was she standing near you at the time?! ... :D

If by that you are trying to make others believe that I had any part in her disappearance, you are completely clueless again. Her absence was not caused by me. In fact, Suzanne has been recently telling people online just how good my book is! Here is an example:

http://www.facebook.com/spartacus.paraclete?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/272570549491332/

Nice try, Tina, but no cigar... :lol:

:lol: :lol: Jeez Spart, where is your sense of humour, there is no need to be so rude…..it was a joke, lighten up, take a chill pill and stop being so paranoid. :D

Good on her if she has been praising your book, that’s a very decent thing to do after the way you treat her, not many could be so forgiving.

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 5:04 pm 
High King

Maybe it's just me, but it's looking like the bell hast tolled on Roscoe in here.
Or maybe he's off prostrated on Loreena McKennit's lawn.

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 5:17 pm 
High King

TCJ wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but it's looking like the bell hast tolled on Roscoe in here.

Loreena Mc Kennit is one good thing i can thank Roscoe for, i had never heard of her before he introduced her on here, i love her music and play it all the time. :D

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 5:20 pm 
High King

Nights from the Alhambra is not to be missed. I think she lives in Saskatchewan, so his jet lag could be really wicked and he merely passed out in her yard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7lTIpgku80

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 6:09 pm 
Grand Master

tingra wrote:
TCJ wrote:

Loreena Mc Kennit is one good thing i can thank Roscoe for, i had never heard of her before he introduced her on here, i love her music and play it all the time. :D

loreena is absolutely fantastic...
roscoe has been banned for a while... not for what he said (freedom of speech), but for how he said it.

paula

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 6:17 pm 
Grand Master

crimson_dove wrote:
roscoe has been banned for a while... paula

He has? He hasn't appeared in the currently banned members list. How long has he been banned for?

crimson_dove wrote:
not for what he said (freedom of speech), but for how he said it. paula

I'm assuming from the above that Roscoe will be free to re-post his views providing he couches it in a slightly different language?

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 6:25 pm 
Grand Master

Crow wrote:
crimson_dove wrote:
roscoe has been banned for a while... paula

He has? He hasn't appeared in the currently banned members list. How long has he been banned for?

crimson_dove wrote:
not for what he said (freedom of speech), but for how he said it. paula

I'm assuming from the above that Roscoe will be free to re-post his views providing he couches it in a slightly different language?

hi crow...i do not know how long he is banned for or what he will do in the future.
i was really concerned about what was happening here and contacted andrew. this is what i was told and i shared it here because personal attacks (so attacking the person as opposed to the ideas) is not an effective way of communicating.
the ideas expressed deeply offended me as they had offended you. :(

i do not know why it has not yet been listed in appropriate section of this forum.

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 6:47 pm 
Grand Master

Thank you for letting us know Paula. :D

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 6:57 pm 
High King

Ditto. 8)

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012 7:05 pm 
Queen Bee

crimson_dove wrote:
roscoe has been banned for a while... not for what he said (freedom of speech), but for how he said it.

paula

That really surprises me, actually. He's always made comments to the effect that Andrew wouldn't "allow" him to leave, and while it sounded ridiculous at first, I have to admit that he always got away with far more than what caused others to be banned so I started to seriously wonder if he was protected. Then again, some people here have said the same thing about me (very recently, in fact) and I have no such guarantee, so maybe he's just been fortunate up to now.

TCP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next