Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 16 Jan 2018 9:15 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012 10:42 am 
Queen Bee

On the back of the US Dollar

Look no further for the driving influence.

M - A - S - O - N

SEPTEMBER 11th 1991

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM - NEW WORLD ORDER

Note
If it was to say New Order of the Ages then it would be

NOVUS ORDO SAECLORUM

Here's another way of looking at it.

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012 6:16 pm 
Queen Bee

The World Trade complex, The Pentagon and Gematria

The four planes involved in the Sept 11th 2001 attacks were:

Flights

11 - 93 - 175 - 77

11 : 9+3 = 12 : 1=7=5 = 13 : 7+7 = 14

And 11 + 175 = 186 and

186 / 2 = 93 The planes evenly distributed between the two towers.

1+1 = 2 : 1+2 = 3 : 1+3 = 4 : 1+4 = 5

2 + 3 + 4 + 5 = 14 = The Pentagon

It is the contention now that United Airlines Flight 93 was scheduled to hit Building 7, but someone in the military complex did not follow orders and had the flight intercepted against the orders of Dick Cheney sitting in

The Pentagon.

14 is the 14th Level of the pyramid

The one separated with the eye.

That's their calling card.

The Illuminated Ones

Award for the man who shot down flight 93

Flight 93 Shot down

Love the bit where NEADS says that American Airlines Flight 11 IS STILL AIRBOURNE AFTER IT SUPPOSEDLY HAD HIT THE NORTH TOWER. They had been tracking it.

Quote:
“If they hadn’t shot down the fourth plane it would’ve hit the dome,” Stone, a Navy officer, said in his opening remarks.

The tribunal’s chief prosecutor, Col. Lawrence Morris, later explained that Stone was quoting Hamdan in evidence that will be presented at trial. Morris declined to say if the “dome” was a reference to the U.S. Capitol.

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012 3:30 pm 
High King

I read somewhere recently that a huge % of Americans now believe 9/11 was staged by factions of the US Government

this leads me to 2 possible conclusions:-
1. They are so incompetent that they are unable to pull off an operation without being found out by the massess
or
2. They are so powerfull that they don't care who finds out

of course that throws up 2 paradoxes.
1. if they are that incompetent how they feck do they run things?
or
2. if they are that powerfull why don't they just runs things out in the open - we wouldn't be able to do much about it so it would seem

of course there is another possibilty

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012 6:51 pm 
Queen Bee

Davinho wrote:
I read somewhere recently that a huge % of Americans now believe 9/11 was staged by factions of the US Government

1. They are so incompetent that they are unable to pull off an operation without being found out by the massess
or

or
2. if they are that powerfull why don't they just runs things out in the open - we wouldn't be able to do much about it so it would seem

There is also a huge % of Americans who believe the U.S. President was born in Kenya despite evidence to the contrary. Probably a more substantial %-age than believe our own government engineered 9/11.

TCP

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012 7:56 pm 
Grand Master

TCP wrote:
Davinho wrote:

or

or

There is also a huge % of Americans who believe the U.S. President was born in Kenya despite evidence to the contrary. Probably a more substantial %-age than believe our own government engineered 9/11.

TCP

There has also continued to be a large % who believe Saddam Hussein was directly responsible, so the government did manage to at least successfully engineer that.

What I find the most interesting about the Kenyan birth belief, as jaw dropping as it is, is that in theory it doesn't matter anyway, because Obama had an American mother (through whom he is related to the exact same British royalty as all the rest of the presidents with the exception of Van Buren). The "natural born" clause in the Constitution has never been adequately defined, but given that, for example, McCain was born in Panama and Romney's father (who ran against Nixon), was born in Mexico, it would more than likely pass muster if legally tested.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012 10:41 pm 
High King

TCP wrote:
Davinho wrote:

or

or

TCP

And a lot of your compatriots believe the world is just 7,000 years old. Not that we can talk over here, this morning I had the pleasure of correcting a workmate who thought the Moon landings were faked.

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012 6:31 am 
Queen Bee

Davinho wrote:

or

or

Of course there's also the possibility that they assumed the average punter is too dumb to think beyond the envelope that has been prescribed for them and judging by examples demonstrated on this forum they'd be right.

The average punter cannot come to terms with the concept of DOUBLETHINK

Quote:
The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.
J Edgar Hoover - The Elks Magazine (August 1956)

I'd like to point out "the Masses" haven't found out, they are still living in the Orwellian cloud cuckoo land prescribed for them by their media.

So you think 19 emaciated Ayrabs done it wid Boxcutters ay?

Got any evidence to support this crap?

If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny.

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012 9:47 am 
High King

Quote:

of course you have also asked yourself the same question about your own belief system and are satisfied with your answer?

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012 9:51 am 
High King

Quote:
Of course there's also the possibility that they assumed the average punter is too dumb to think beyond the envelope that has been prescribed for them and judging by examples demonstrated on this forum they'd be right.

it seems to be a common attitude of people who following this belief system to look down on everyone that does not also follow....I suppose as George Michael said "You Gotta Have Faith" :lol:
This blind arrogance is perhaps why many people instantly dismiss their opinion (or rather the opinion they follow)

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012 12:56 pm 
Grand Master

Indicators of a Delusion

1. The person expresses an idea or belief with unusual persistence or force.

2. That idea appears to exert an undue influence on the person's life, and the way of life is often altered to an inexplicable extent.

3. Despite her/his profound conviction, there is often a quality of secretiveness or suspicion when the person is questioned about it.

4. The person tends to be humorless and oversensitive, especially about the belief.

5. There is a quality of centrality: no matter how unlikely it is that these strange things are happening to her/him, the person accepts them relatively unquestioningly.

6. An attempt to contradict the belief is likely to arouse an inappropriately strong emotional reaction, often with irritability and hostility.

7. The belief is, at the least, unlikely, and out of keeping with the person's social, cultural and religious background.

8. The person is emotionally over-invested in the idea and it overwhelms other elements of their psyche.

9. The delusion, if acted out, often leads to behaviors which are abnormal and/or out of character, although perhaps understandable in the light of the delusional beliefs.

10. Individuals who know the person observe that the belief and behavior are uncharacteristic and alien.

Features

The following features are found:

1. It is a primary disorder.

2. It is a stable disorder characterized by the presence of delusions to which the person clings with extraordinary tenacity.

3. The illness is chronic and frequently lifelong.

4. The delusions are logically constructed and internally consistent.

5. The delusions do not interfere with general logical reasoning (although within the delusional system the logic is perverted) and there is usually no general disturbance of behavior. If disturbed behavior does occur, it is directly related to the delusional beliefs.

6. The individual experiences a heightened sense of self-reference. Events which, to others, are nonsignificant are of enormous significance to her or him, and the atmosphere surrounding the delusions is highly charged.

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012 5:50 pm 
Queen Bee

Spartacus Paraclete wrote:
Indicators of a Delusion

2. That idea appears to exert an undue influence on the person's life, and the way of life is often altered to an inexplicable extent.

3. Despite her/his profound conviction, there is often a quality of secretiveness or suspicion when the person is questioned about it.

4. The person tends to be humorless and oversensitive, especially about the belief.

5. There is a quality of centrality: no matter how unlikely it is that these strange things are happening to her/him, the person accepts them relatively unquestioningly.

6. An attempt to contradict the belief is likely to arouse an inappropriately strong emotional reaction, often with irritability and hostility.

7. The belief is, at the least, unlikely, and out of keeping with the person's social, cultural and religious background.

8. The person is emotionally over-invested in the idea and it overwhelms other elements of their psyche.

9. The delusion, if acted out, often leads to behaviors which are abnormal and/or out of character, although perhaps understandable in the light of the delusional beliefs.

10. Individuals who know the person observe that the belief and behavior are uncharacteristic and alien.

Features

2. It is a stable disorder characterized by the presence of delusions to which the person clings with extraordinary tenacity.

5. The delusions do not interfere with general logical reasoning (although within the delusional system the logic is perverted) and there is usually no general disturbance of behavior. If disturbed behavior does occur, it is directly related to the delusional beliefs.

6. The individual experiences a heightened sense of self-reference. Events which, to others, are nonsignificant are of enormous significance to her or him, and the atmosphere surrounding the delusions is highly charged.

Or, as Umberto Eco put it in Foucault's Pendulum:

"For him, everything proves everything else. The lunatic is all idée fixé, and whatever he comes across confirms his lunacy. You can tell him by the liberties he takes with common sense, by his flashes of inspiration, and by the fact that sooner or later he brings up the Templars."

I think we've diagnosed Roscoe's condition, now it's just a matter of getting him to the right psychiatrist.

TCP

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012 7:07 pm 
Grand Master

Pilrig wrote:
TCP wrote:
Davinho wrote:

or

or

TCP

And a lot of your compatriots believe the world is just 7,000 years old...

And that idea would have originated from....

:D

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012 8:07 pm 
High King

TCP wrote:

"For him, everything proves everything else. The lunatic is all idée fixé, and whatever he comes across confirms his lunacy."

Every little thing is connected and there are no coincidences, isn't it? :lol:

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012 11:28 pm 
Queen Bee

Eginolf wrote:
TCP wrote:

"For him, everything proves everything else. The lunatic is all idée fixé, and whatever he comes across confirms his lunacy."

Every little thing is connected and there are no coincidences, isn't it? :lol:

My point exactly.

TCP

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012 4:46 am 
Queen Bee

Davinho wrote:
Quote:

of course you have also asked yourself the same question about your own belief system and are satisfied with your answer?

Well I've asked myself what evidence do I have to justify our government to send troops into two sovereign nations that were never involved in the attack.

I've asked myself where is the evidence to kill hundreds of thousands of people.

I've asked myself what evidence do I have to justify blowing the arms and legs off of children.

I come up with the conclusion that there is none, simply based on the fact that I've not been too scared to actually get off my arse and look at the evidence in a critical manner.

I come to the conclusion that as there is absolutely and utterly no evidence whatsoever to support the notion that 19 emaciated Ayrabs with boxcutters carried out a senario that has ONLY been pushed at us by the media, I come to the conclusion that a new enquiry is required urgently.

Do you have a problem with that Sonny?

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012 4:51 am 
Queen Bee

Indicators of a Delusion

Features

And erm! Precisely what is it that I believe?

I'll tell you what I believe

I believe that the evidence presented to us by the Government and the Media so far is flawed to the point that anyone believing the official story is dumb and simply too scared to look at this evidence in a critical manner.

Of course not all of us can have the necessary moral fortitude to do this.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012 5:00 am 
Queen Bee

TCP wrote:
Indicators of a Delusion

Features

"For him, everything proves everything else. The lunatic is all idée fixé, and whatever he comes across confirms his lunacy. You can tell him by the liberties he takes with common sense, by his flashes of inspiration, and by the fact that sooner or later he brings up the Templars."

I think we've diagnosed Roscoe's condition, now it's just a matter of getting him to the right psychiatrist.

TCP

So your conclusion is that 19 emaciated Ayrabs from a cave in Afghanistan armed with boxcutters took over four planes with military precision and the most powerful air defense system in the world simply let them do it.

Do you know from where the boxcutter story came from?

It came from an alleged cell phone call from a Senators wife called Barbara Olsen.

Allow me to give you a proven FACT.

At the Zacarias Moussaoui trial an FBI agent testified under oath that they had examined the records of phone company and found that Barbara Olsen's cell phone had indeed connected during the hijackings.

FOR ZERO SECONDS.

The argument then switched to the "Oh it was the airphone" chestnut.

PROBLEM

The Airline in question has said that there were no airphones fitted on that particular plane.

So

question for you.

Where did this cockamaimy boxcutter story originate from?

I linked you to the NEADS tapes released after a controversial F.O.I.A. case and clearly you didn't listen to it. You didn't hear the operator say that American Airlines Flight 11 was still airborne AFTER the first tower has been hit. He'd been tracking it. Now if they plane that crashed was a different plane then what evidence is there that Mohammad Atta was anywhere near to New York on September 11th 2001?

I suppose the reason you hadn't listened to it is because you know that you might hear something you can't handle.

Ignorance is bliss ay?

Oh and whilst you're pondering that one.

Simple question for simple minds.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012 9:09 am 
High King

Quote:
Ignorance is bliss ay?

faith = deluded arrogance?

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012 10:27 am 
Queen Bee

Davinho wrote:
Quote:
Ignorance is bliss ay?

faith = deluded arrogance?

I see that I'm going to need to keep this simple and pitch it at the necessary level of intellect.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012 11:41 am 
Queen Bee

Blast and double drat... it annoys me when i have to agree with Roscoe, but yes indeed, show me the plane hitting the Pentagon...

There was no plane.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012 11:57 am 
Queen Bee

...and remind me again ...this part of the Pentagon that was hit and subsequently destroyed by "whatever it was that hit it"...used to house what exactly ?

...it was the Accountancy dept. was it not ?

Most of those killed in that office were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts, investigating where the missing millions, sorry, make that Trillions of dollars had got to....funnily enough they didn't get to finish their research.

For those who don't remember...Rumsfeld admitted to $2.3 trillion missing on September 10, 2001 (the day before 9/11)

Quote:
On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for. Rumsfeld stated: "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." According to a report by the Inspector General, the Pentagon cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends.
Such a disclosure normally might have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the attack on New York City and Washington in the morning would assure that the story remained buried...

Obviously i wasn't there...it's just my take on things....correct me if i'm wrong.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012 3:54 pm 
High King

Quote:
but yes indeed, show me the plane hitting the Pentagon...

Indeed but there are also people who were there who will say they saw a plane. Are we to believe they are all in on it too? Having a group dellusion? Witnessing some form of holographic technology we are unaware of? I don't dismiss any of this but to me it's pretty out there and needs substantial evidence to prove any of them. Let me make it clear that just because I do not believe what some kid from Loose Change believes does not mean I am blindly following the official line. This is what people like Roscoe seem to fail to understand. The arrogance they tend to display is, IMO, a form of protection against the vast majority that tend to think they live in cloud cuckoo land and who will be arrogantly labelled sheeple and stupid because they don't follow the party line.
It's almost fundamentalism...in fact it is!
I find it ironic that Roscoe started a thread on hypnosis when he seems to be under a spell himself. You know those people that stay in abusive relationships? where the husband is constantly cheating say, they do it a lot of the time instead of facing up to the fact that someone is making a fool out of them and they are letting them. It's easier sometimes. You can apply this to any belief system. IMO you always have to be fluid and be prepared to admit that what you believed yesterday may be wrong

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012 4:44 pm 
Grand Master

roscoe wrote:
Well I've asked myself what evidence do I have to justify our government to send troops into two sovereign nations that were never involved in the attack.

I've asked myself where is the evidence to kill hundreds of thousands of people.

I've asked myself what evidence do I have to justify blowing the arms and legs off of children.

I come up with the conclusion that there is none, simply based on the fact that I've not been too scared to actually get off my arse and look at the evidence in a critical manner.

I agree with you 100% this far.

http://www.criticalenquiry.org/oakisland/index.shtml

http://priory-of-sion.com/

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012 4:46 pm 
Grand Master

roscoe wrote:
I come to the conclusion that as there is absolutely and utterly no evidence whatsoever to support the notion that 19 emaciated Ayrabs with boxcutters carried out a senario that has ONLY been pushed at us by the media, I come to the conclusion that a new enquiry is required urgently.

Do you have a problem with that Sonny?

I don't have a "problem" with this. I couldn't care less what you want to fantasise. But it is total nonsense unsupported by facts.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012 5:02 pm 
Grand Master

Sheila wrote:
show me the plane hitting the Pentagon...

If you bothered to use a popular internet search engine and look for "plane hitting pentagon evidence", for instance, you'd find that the evidence is absolutely overwhelming. The argument against seems to primarily involve lying about all the eye witnesses, lying about all the physical evidence of a 757 that was left and lying about the extent of the damage to the Pentagon building. Even if the US Government did do it to themselves, why the hell wouldn't they use a real plane?

Believe whatever you want to believe but don't pretend that the facts are on your side.