Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 16 Jan 2018 9:12 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2011 1:01 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7753
Image
Jesse Ventura Former Governor of Minnesota and former Navy Seal
At 30 minutes in there's a great demonstration of just how easy it is to morph someone's voice

To quote Jesse Ventura:

"The whole thing's unthinkable until you think about it"

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2011 1:53 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7753
Jesse Ventura, Oliver Stone, Hugo Chavez and the mainstream media.

Two decorated war heroes against a Washington Chickenhawk Neocon Part 2

Oliver Stone and Jesse Ventura not only talk the talk but they've also walked the walk.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2011 7:59 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2010 10:35 pm
Posts: 1188
Location: Santa Cruz
roscoe wrote:


For the sake of accuracy, Jesse Ventura was not a "war hero" - he never participated in any combat at all.

_________________
"The earlier culture will become a heap of rubble and finally a heap of ashes, but spirit will hover over the ashes."

Ludwig Wittgenstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2011 4:18 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7753
Caelum wrote:
roscoe wrote:


For the sake of accuracy, Jesse Ventura was not a "war hero" - he never participated in any combat at all.


OK continuing with accuracy.

Quote:
From September 11, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. Ventura graduated with BUD/S class 58 in December 1970 and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT). The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy
- Wikipedia

The difference is pure pedantry. Ventura (Real name - James George Janos) is a war veteran, he's walked the walk.

This is interesting, as soon as Ventura started on his campaigns they gunned for him saying he was lying about his military career. When they do these dirty tricks like this it only serves to confirm my suspicions about the US government.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2011 3:08 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2010 10:35 pm
Posts: 1188
Location: Santa Cruz
roscoe wrote:
Caelum wrote:
roscoe wrote:


For the sake of accuracy, Jesse Ventura was not a "war hero" - he never participated in any combat at all.


OK continuing with accuracy.

Quote:
From September 11, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. Ventura graduated with BUD/S class 58 in December 1970 and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT). The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy
- Wikipedia

The difference is pure pedantry. Ventura (Real name - James George Janos) is a war veteran, he's walked the walk.

This is interesting, as soon as Ventura started on his campaigns they gunned for him saying he was lying about his military career. When they do these dirty tricks like this it only serves to confirm my suspicions about the US government.


You can call it pedantry if that is what you choose, but that doesn't make you right. He was NOT a war veteran. Navy veteran, yes. War veteran, no. Big, and relevant difference. Especially when you say that he was "gunned for." It was fellow veterans who called him on his claims, which he made repeatedly, even though they were not true. If you don't think it's important, well then, that's you I suppose.

_________________
"The earlier culture will become a heap of rubble and finally a heap of ashes, but spirit will hover over the ashes."

Ludwig Wittgenstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2011 6:30 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7753
Caelum wrote:
For the sake of accuracy, Jesse Ventura was not a "war hero" - he never participated in any combat at all.
OK continuing with accuracy.

Quote:
From September 11, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. Ventura graduated with BUD/S class 58 in December 1970 and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT). The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy
- Wikipedia

The difference is pure pedantry. Ventura (Real name - James George Janos) is a war veteran, he's walked the walk.

This is interesting, as soon as Ventura started on his campaigns they gunned for him saying he was lying about his military career. When they do these dirty tricks like this it only serves to confirm my suspicions about the US government.
You can call it pedantry if that is what you choose, but that doesn't make you right. He was NOT a war veteran. Navy veteran, yes. War veteran, no. Big, and relevant difference. Especially when you say that he was "gunned for." It was fellow veterans who called him on his claims, which he made repeatedly, even though they were not true. If you don't think it's important, well then, that's you I suppose.


Well based on the knowledge that as he was involved in covert operations you wouldn't know what he did anyway.

But notwithstanding the fact that I don't agree with you are you suggesting that if he didn't walk the walk then everything he subsequently says has to be ignored?

What, for example, did you think about the voice morphing technology.

Or didn't you bother to look?

Yes if you look you might see something your moral fortitude can't handle. Best not look at all ay?

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2011 6:39 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2010 10:35 pm
Posts: 1188
Location: Santa Cruz
roscoe wrote:
Caelum wrote:
For the sake of accuracy, Jesse Ventura was not a "war hero" - he never participated in any combat at all.
OK continuing with accuracy.

Quote:
From September 11, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. Ventura graduated with BUD/S class 58 in December 1970 and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT). The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy
- Wikipedia

The difference is pure pedantry. Ventura (Real name - James George Janos) is a war veteran, he's walked the walk.

This is interesting, as soon as Ventura started on his campaigns they gunned for him saying he was lying about his military career. When they do these dirty tricks like this it only serves to confirm my suspicions about the US government.
You can call it pedantry if that is what you choose, but that doesn't make you right. He was NOT a war veteran. Navy veteran, yes. War veteran, no. Big, and relevant difference. Especially when you say that he was "gunned for." It was fellow veterans who called him on his claims, which he made repeatedly, even though they were not true. If you don't think it's important, well then, that's you I suppose.


Well based on the knowledge that as he was involved in covert operations you wouldn't know what he did anyway.

But notwithstanding the fact that I don't agree with you are you suggesting that if he didn't walk the walk then everything he subsequently says has to be ignored?

What, for example, did you think about the voice morphing technology.

Or didn't you bother to look?

Yes if you look you might see something your moral fortitude can't handle. Best not look at all ay?


He didn't receive a Combat Action Ribbon, which he would have if he had participated in any combat operation, covert, or not. I do happen to think Ventura is a bit of a boob, who tends not to pay very close attention to what comes out of his mouth, but no, I am not advocating ignoring him because he made some false claims - I was just pointing out to you that you were repeating a false claim. As to the voice morphing, I don't have strong opinions one way or the other really, although I did find this interesting:

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/voicemorphing

_________________
"The earlier culture will become a heap of rubble and finally a heap of ashes, but spirit will hover over the ashes."

Ludwig Wittgenstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2011 8:01 pm 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2008 2:43 pm
Posts: 2073
Quote:
As to the voice morphing, I don't have strong opinions one way or the other really, although I did find this interesting:

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/voicemorphing

The link Caelum posted is quite correct. I have used the software that the guy in Roscoe's post uses to demonstrate vocal morphing. That particular segment used quite a lot of artistic licence. It is correct in the above post that states it is required to have samples of the actual words from the person who's voice is to be morphed to do a decent job of the process. That would mean someone would have to have tapped Barbara Olson's phone prior to 911 in the hope of her saying the exact words used in the transcript ( boxcutters and hijackers are not exactly everyday chit chat ! ). The example in the Jesse Ventura show was much easier for them, as they had the two people in the example on hand to record any thing they wanted to say/change.
I would state however, that the government probably has more advanced technology than the programs shown in the show but IMHO it would probably be noticeable by a loved one who knows someones voice intimately. Tell me you can't hear an Autotuned singer :roll:
Regards
Nic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 5:57 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7753
BULLDOGNIC wrote:
Quote:
As to the voice morphing, I don't have strong opinions one way or the other really, although I did find this interesting:

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/voicemorphing

The link Caelum posted is quite correct. I have used the software that the guy in Roscoe's post uses to demonstrate vocal morphing. That particular segment used quite a lot of artistic licence. It is correct in the above post that states it is required to have samples of the actual words from the person who's voice is to be morphed to do a decent job of the process. That would mean someone would have to have tapped Barbara Olson's phone prior to 911 in the hope of her saying the exact words used in the transcript ( boxcutters and hijackers are not exactly everyday chit chat ! ). The example in the Jesse Ventura show was much easier for them, as they had the two people in the example on hand to record any thing they wanted to say/change.
I would state however, that the government probably has more advanced technology than the programs shown in the show but IMHO it would probably be noticeable by a loved one who knows someones voice intimately. Tell me you can't hear an Autotuned singer :roll:
Regards
Nic


The voice morphing example used in the clip is software anyone can get.. The software used on 911 is military standard and works in real time.

Dewdney conducted experiments proving that cell phones do not work from fast moving jets flying at over 8000 feet. That's actual experiments not theory. Indeed American Airlines spent a lot of money later to put a cell phone facility onto their planes in 2005. Why would they do that if it worked so well on 911?

During the Zacarias Moussaoui trial an FBI agent testified that Barbara Olsens cellphone had connected once during that period - for zero seconds. There were no air phones on N644AA - Which the 911 Commission says was Flight 77 which, it is claimed, flew into the Pentagon with Barbara Olsen on board.

Ted Olsen is lying, he never spoke to his wife. A fact which is both proveable and demonstrable. Unless his wife was not on the plane. Here's a FACT for you - no death certificate for Barbara Olsen has ever been issued.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Last edited by roscoe on 19 Jun 2011 6:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 6:07 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7753
Caelum wrote:
He didn't receive a Combat Action Ribbon, which he would have if he had participated in any combat operation, covert, or not. I do happen to think Ventura is a bit of a boob, who tends not to pay very close attention to what comes out of his mouth, but no, I am not advocating ignoring him because he made some false claims - I was just pointing out to you that you were repeating a false claim. As to the voice morphing, I don't have strong opinions one way or the other really, although I did find this interesting:

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/voicemorphing


Quote:
From September 11, 1969 to September 10, 1975 he served in the United States Navy as a Navy UDT and was on active duty January 5, 1970 through December 10, 1973 during the Vietnam era. Ventura served with Underwater Demolition Team 12 during his time on active duty. He later served reserve service as a member of SEAL Team ONE. According to the United States Naval Special Warfare Command policy, Ventura is entitled to use the title "SEAL", due to both his service in the UDT and SEAL teams, and his successful graduation from UDT-R (now BUD/S) training. He was awarded the National Defense Ribbon and the Vietnam Service Ribbon but was not in combat to qualify for the Combat Action Ribbon. In his autobiography, Ventura described SEAL training as the toughest experience of his life. "It's worse than anything you can imagine," he wrote, "You have to want it bad, very bad." Ventura always mentioned how much he respected his SEAL instructor Master Chief Petty Officer Terry "Mother" Moy. He asked Moy to stand by his side when he was sworn in as governor. He ended his inaugural address with the SEAL war cry "HOOYAH!"


Yep

He walked the walk, unlike the Washington Neocon.


It's very easy to change/delete a service record if one wishes to attack someone who doesn't tow the line and T H E Y wish to discredit. When they do things like this it reinforces my beliefs.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 12:26 pm 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2008 2:43 pm
Posts: 2073
Quote:
The voice morphing example used in the clip is software anyone can get.. The software used on 911 is military standard and works in real time.

I was commenting on the software used in the Jesse Ventura program, which is by a company called Izotope.
http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/s ... morph.html
This will "work" in real time, but you still have to feed it two separate sources to morph from one to another ie:- two peoples voices saying the same words. To match the frequency response of Barbara Olson's voice, someone must have recorded her saying certain words ( or possibly just the contained syllables to create a composite ). I do agree that this is within the realms of possibility though. Any ideas how long after the Pentagon attack the audio from the supposed phone call was released ? I do find it unusual that the story changed from a cell phone call to an onboard phone to one that lasted 0 seconds.
Regards
Nic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 4:14 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7753
BULLDOGNIC wrote:
Quote:
The voice morphing example used in the clip is software anyone can get.. The software used on 911 is military standard and works in real time.

I was commenting on the software used in the Jesse Ventura program, which is by a company called Izotope.
http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/s ... morph.html
This will "work" in real time, but you still have to feed it two separate sources to morph from one to another ie:- two peoples voices saying the same words. To match the frequency response of Barbara Olson's voice, someone must have recorded her saying certain words ( or possibly just the contained syllables to create a composite ). I do agree that this is within the realms of possibility though. Any ideas how long after the Pentagon attack the audio from the supposed phone call was released ? I do find it unusual that the story changed from a cell phone call to an onboard phone to one that lasted 0 seconds.
Regards
Nic


Barbara Olsen was a Fox News reader.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 4:55 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 1:57 pm
Posts: 11349
Location: France
...and probably on the "expendable' list due to her on-going investigations into Hillary Clinton.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011 1:08 pm 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2010 10:58 am
Posts: 2574
Quote:
It's very easy to change/delete a service record if one wishes to attack someone who doesn't tow the line and T H E Y wish to discredit. When they do things like this it reinforces my beliefs.



the problem with viewing things like this is that you then make any situation fit your belief. Caelum points out that Ventura's combat claims are false and you go from saying it's because he was covert to "they" deleted them. You can use this method to justify any claims if you so desire. Also you call Ted Olsen an out and out liar....about the death of his wife? Of course we don't know what their relationship was like but if it were me in that position and you matter of factly said that about me I'd likely track you down and open a can of whoop ass on ya. I do wonder sometimes if some people actually think about the people that died (no matter what the circumstances) instead of pretend to think whilst just vociferously championing their opinion.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011 8:40 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7753
Davinho wrote:
Quote:
It's very easy to change/delete a service record if one wishes to attack someone who doesn't tow the line and T H E Y wish to discredit. When they do things like this it reinforces my beliefs.



the problem with viewing things like this is that you then make any situation fit your belief. Caelum points out that Ventura's combat claims are false and you go from saying it's because he was covert to "they" deleted them. You can use this method to justify any claims if you so desire. Also you call Ted Olsen an out and out liar....about the death of his wife? Of course we don't know what their relationship was like but if it were me in that position and you matter of factly said that about me I'd likely track you down and open a can of whoop ass on ya. I do wonder sometimes if some people actually think about the people that died (no matter what the circumstances) instead of pretend to think whilst just vociferously championing their opinion.



And the problem YOU have is called Cognitive Dissonance.

Because to accept this comes with the added condition that you live in a world which isn't the cosy fluffy bunny rabbit world that you would like. You then convince yourself that every piece of that we heap upon you is bogus without even looking at it in an objective manner.

Your condition is like Aesop's Fox and the Grapes story. Because the Fox couldn't reach the grapes then he convinced himself that the grapes must be sour.

Here's a couple of quotes for you:

"AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT, THERE IS A SORT OF ALL PERVADING ORTHODOXY,
A GENERAL TACIT AGREEMENT NOT TO DISCUSS LARGE AND UNCOMFORTABLE FACTS."

- George Orwell

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
-- J. Edgar Hoover

Most people prefer to believe that their leaders are just and fair, even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges that the government under which he lives is lying and corrupt, the citizen has to choose what he or she will do about it. To take action in the face of corrupt government entails risks of harm to life and loved ones. To choose to do nothing is to surrender one's self-image of standing for principles. Most people do not have the courage to face that choice. Hence, most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all.
Michael Rivero

Jesse Ventura uses this saying regularly that this whole thing is unthinkable until you think about it. Many will refuse point blank to look at ANY evidence I put to them. This indicates to me that they do not wish to confront themselves with anything that they cannot handle.

Do me a favour. Stop trying to convince me that it's me that's wrong. You just make me angry at your utter stupidity and your stupidity allows these people to get away literally with murder.

You are making things fit your beliefs. You are directly guilty of what you accuse me of.

You focussed on the things you think you can argue with and totally ignore the things that you cannot argue against it's pretty obvious that Cognitive Dissonance is being used by you.

If you want to argue then argue against this:

Barbara Olsen could not have made the phone call.

1 Cell calls cannot be made from high flying fast moving aircraft. Something called cell cascading happens.

2 FBI agent testified under oath that Olsen's phone only connected once and that was for zero seconds.

3 There were NO airphones on the aircraft that Olsen was supposedly on.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011 9:46 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2009 3:29 am
Posts: 8945
Location: Texas
I do like many of Jesse Ventura's points about our government
his show on HAARP 911 Homeland Security and stealing of water
is good reporting

my only problem with him was during his governorship in Minnesota
was Wellstone's death which caused America to be taken over

He took part in it and cover up

I believe in atonement and a person can change
Let us hope he has

_________________
Everything is Connected and there are no
coincidences


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2011 7:54 am 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2010 10:58 am
Posts: 2574
Quote:
You just make me angry at your utter stupidity and your stupidity allows these people to get away literally with murder.


ah another one with all the answers....but really you're just another who makes a lot of assumptions


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2011 11:58 am 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2010 10:58 am
Posts: 2574
something for you to ponder on Roscoe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phones_on_aircraft

particularly note the line:-

Quote:
On 20 March 2008, Emirates Airline flights began allowing in-flight voice calls on some commercial airline flights.


I wonder have you ever actually tried to make a call from a mobile in flight? Or are you just assuming that data you have read on the internet is correct? If I was as vociferous as you in my claims I would make damn sure I was 100% certain. Seems easy to check to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011 4:56 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7753
Davinho wrote:
something for you to ponder on Roscoe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phones_on_aircraft

particularly note the line:-

Quote:
On 20 March 2008, Emirates Airline flights began allowing in-flight voice calls on some commercial airline flights.


I wonder have you ever actually tried to make a call from a mobile in flight? Or are you just assuming that data you have read on the internet is correct? If I was as vociferous as you in my claims I would make damn sure I was 100% certain. Seems easy to check to me.


You BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS are tiresome. Like I haven't PONDERED this for ten years. Heard all the arguments and blew them away.

Operation Pearl by Professor A.K. Dewdney.

You'll find this scientist's experimental results that he conducted amongst these other scientific experiments conducted by other scientists.

Professor Dewdney's experimental results

It's called scientific enquiry. A little more than the whimsical "Have you ever tried to make a call from an aircraft" ay what?

I notice that you totally and utterly avoided the FACT that a FBI agent at the Zacarias_Moussaoui trial had testified UNDER OATH that Olsen's phone had connected only once during the period and that was for ZERO SECONDS.

Argument OVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Look Sunny Jim I don't want this to be true either, but I am able to handle the consequences that it is true, clearly you aren't.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011 7:50 am 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2010 10:58 am
Posts: 2574
Quote:
You BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS are tiresome. Like I haven't PONDERED this for ten years. Heard all the arguments and blew them away.


again you make the assumption that just because I am not blindly agreeing with you I must therefore believe the whole official story. Is everything a case of black or white with you? Are you, in fact, a fundamentalist yourself?

Quote:
Operation Pearl by Professor A.K. Dewdney.

You'll find this scientist's experimental results that he conducted amongst these other scientific experiments conducted by other scientists.

Professor Dewdney's experimental results

It's called scientific enquiry. A little more than the whimsical "Have you ever tried to make a call from an aircraft" ay what?


Well science is about experimentation and then analysing results. I take it from your response you have carried out no experimentation yourself. I can get even more whimsical - are you just parroting what you have read on the internet?

Quote:
I notice that you totally and utterly avoided the FACT that a FBI agent at the Zacarias_Moussaoui trial had testified UNDER OATH that Olsen's phone had connected only once during the period and that was for ZERO SECONDS.


I didn't ignore that. I responded to the points I did not agree with or had issues with. Is that a problem for you? Do you find it difficult to be questioned? Or have you beliefs questioned?

Code:
Argument OVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Look Sunny Jim I don't want this to be true either, but I am able to handle the consequences that it is true, clearly you aren't.


if you get upset having your opinion questioned imagine what someone who's wife had been killed felt if they were branded a liar about it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011 10:37 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7753
Davinho wrote:
Quote:
You BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS are tiresome. Like I haven't PONDERED this for ten years. Heard all the arguments and blew them away.


again you make the assumption that just because I am not blindly agreeing with you I must therefore believe the whole official story. Is everything a case of black or white with you? Are you, in fact, a fundamentalist yourself?

Quote:
Operation Pearl by Professor A.K. Dewdney.

You'll find this scientist's experimental results that he conducted amongst these other scientific experiments conducted by other scientists.

Professor Dewdney's experimental results

It's called scientific enquiry. A little more than the whimsical "Have you ever tried to make a call from an aircraft" ay what?


Well science is about experimentation and then analysing results. I take it from your response you have carried out no experimentation yourself. I can get even more whimsical - are you just parroting what you have read on the internet?


And why pray would I have the need to carry out the experiments myself? I'm not one of those people who thinks everyone else is a liar simply because I am unable to deal with the results they get.

Davinho wrote:
Quote:
I notice that you totally and utterly avoided the FACT that a FBI agent at the Zacarias_Moussaoui trial had testified UNDER OATH that Olsen's phone had connected only once during the period and that was for ZERO SECONDS.


I didn't ignore that. I responded to the points I did not agree with or had issues with. Is that a problem for you? Do you find it difficult to be questioned? Or have you beliefs questioned?


Why would you have the need to respond to the other points? Your argument is over Sonny.

Olsen didn't make the call. Unless of course you wish to accuse the FBI agent of perjury. Q E D
Davinho wrote:
[
Code:
Argument OVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Look Sunny Jim I don't want this to be true either, but I am able to handle the consequences that it is true, clearly you aren't.


if you get upset having your opinion questioned imagine what someone who's wife had been killed felt if they were branded a liar about it


I get upset at you f____g time wasters, who are unable to see passed their goddam nose ends.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011 11:09 am 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2010 10:58 am
Posts: 2574
you know if you wanna believe there is a "them" out there conspiring to do nefarious shenanigans you do "their" job very well for "them". I mean, who takes notice of a fundementalist having a hissy fit if their opinion is questioned? One of the main reasons I stepped away from the conspiracy field was people like you. People that look down on others that don't quite agree 100% with them, I bet you call these people, sheeple don't you?

Quote:
And why pray would I have the need to carry out the experiments myself? I'm not one of those people who thinks everyone else is a liar simply because I am unable to deal with the results they get.


this kind of sums up that attitude. You have taken something you have read, I presume, at blind faith and then completely turned around my point to make it out as if I have my head in the sand. It is you SONNY JIM, to use you own charming expression, that refuses to accept any data that does not fit your perceived reality tunnel and this is the main reason why things never progress, not whilst one side just consists of smug people who think they have the answers and go into histrionics should they be questioned at all. Why not try and see other people's point of view in a respectfull way and address any points? Of course why should I think you were capable of that when you have already, laughably, offered me a fight.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011 12:25 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7753
Davinho wrote:
you know if you wanna believe there is a "them" out there conspiring to do nefarious shenanigans you do "their" job very well for "them". I mean, who takes notice of a fundementalist having a hissy fit if their opinion is questioned? One of the main reasons I stepped away from the conspiracy field was people like you. People that look down on others that don't quite agree 100% with them, I bet you call these people, sheeple don't you?


'scuse me Hello! What part of:

a FBI agent at the Zacarias_Moussaoui trial had testified UNDER OATH that Olsen's phone had connected only once during the period and that was for ZERO SECONDS.

don't you understand?

OLSEN DIDN'T MAKE THE GODDAM CALL.

The official story is pants.

Is that clear enough for you?

I'm sorry if that disturbs your cosy little fluffy bunny rabbit world. Life's a bitch.

Davinho wrote:
Quote:
And why pray would I have the need to carry out the experiments myself? I'm not one of those people who thinks everyone else is a liar simply because I am unable to deal with the results they get.


this kind of sums up that attitude. You have taken something you have read, I presume, at blind faith and then completely turned around my point to make it out as if I have my head in the sand. It is you SONNY JIM, to use you own charming expression, that refuses to accept any data that does not fit your perceived reality tunnel and this is the main reason why things never progress, not whilst one side just consists of smug people who think they have the answers and go into histrionics should they be questioned at all. Why not try and see other people's point of view in a respectfull way and address any points? Of course why should I think you were capable of that when you have already, laughably, offered me a fight.


I have taken something that I have read

FOR TEN F______G YEARS......................

I really really really really really don't want any of this to be true. Can you get your pond life brain around that concept?

I have been looking at the evidence

FOR TEN F_____G YEARS

looking for something that will tell me I'm wrong.

But herein lies the difference between me and you. I have looked at the evidence but you will not in case you find something that you cannot deal with.

You ask why I get upset.

I get upset? Huh!! I get upset because whilst you are sitting there with your head up your own rectum these people are not only getting away with murder but they are making further plans to kill yet more people.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011 1:01 pm 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2010 10:58 am
Posts: 2574
you just don't listen to a word anyone says do you? You never address any observations in a respectfull way. Do you want people to listen to you? Do you want to spread the information you have (or rather have read)? Or does your ego just want everyone to concede you are correct? This is the whole paradox about people like you in this field. They claim to want to educate people about (their) truth but they never do it in a way that encourages people to listen. All anyone sees is a nutter jumping up and down screaming. I'll let you have the last word that your ego so desperately requires but I can tell you all the info you post (whether valid or not) is lost due to your childish attitude if anyone questions you. You may do well to have a long hard look at that, but I guess you don't ever see yourself doing anything wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jesse Ventura
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011 1:06 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 1:57 pm
Posts: 11349
Location: France
so, apart from spreading the word...what do we do Roscoe...how do you stop youngsters from joining the armed forced to "fight for their country"...how do we get people to refuse to be hoodwinked by the arms manufacturers and the war mongering they produce.
We need to stand up and be counted before it gets too late...we need a global plan.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group