Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 16 Jan 2018 9:34 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2012 6:08 pm 
Queen Bee

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47031923/ns/technology_and_science-science/

They had the information for over thirty years
and looked back over the results and discovered biological microbe life

Life is on Mars

Life is on other planets
The government decided it was time to release the information to the public
The religious community may have to rethink who those fellows were who came down from the heavens

In the evolution theory ...mankind evolved from microbes ...if you go with that theory
then it means there is possibility of intellectual live on thousands of exoplanets in the Universe

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2012 12:13 am 
Grand Master

Lovuian, Metallic Flying objects were witnessed during the Roman Empire before and after the time of Christ...painted into Church art, and witnessed by modern astronauts.....I wonder how much longer the cover-ups will last?

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2012 12:54 am 
Queen Bee

Shasta wrote:
Lovuian, Metallic Flying objects were witnessed during the Roman Empire before and after the time of Christ...painted into Church art, and witnessed by modern astronauts.....I wonder how much longer the cover-ups will last?

Shasta
in 1976 we here Carl Sagan in a interview telling us how the Viking found no life
but then he asks
did we dig deep enough
for thirty six years they sat on the data ....and now revisit it
and tell the world they found life on Mars

It is a coverup
All the people who have believed that extraterrestrial life existed on other planets are vindicated
by this discovery
which proves that NASA gets it WRONG sometimes

In my radio interview I talk about how the general public gets bit by bit pieces
for years there was no water on the moon
but then we find that is not true
for years we are told Earth is unique one of a kind
Now we are told there are thousands of earths in this Universe exoplanets abound
The Vatican got the heads up and had the astrophysicists come and discuss
the ramifications on religion if we found life on other planets
because their top astronomer believed we would

and now after being told no life exists on Mars...we find oopsie
we had the data for thirty six years

The US government meaning the White house gave the Ok to release the information

if there is life on Mars in microbe form then that means intelligent life is out there
If you go by the evolution theory...man evolved from such microbes
the next step is intelligent life forms

Genesis will have a new perspective when that day arrives and it maybe soon :wink:

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2012 4:25 am 
Grand Master

Quote:
Genesis will have a new perspective when that day arrives and it maybe soon :wink:

Yes, I agree.....as electronics become more in use worldwide, everything from satellites launched by every country, to the cameras on our cell phones...it will become more difficult to suppress the evidence worldwide...

It's got to lead to some sort of verifiable and sustained contact eventually..

Hurry, future, hurry!

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2012 10:19 am 
Queen Bee

It has to do with the governments are worried
about their ability to control people

they were worried about religion and the fundamentalists
how are they going to handle
life on other planets

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2012 12:57 pm 
Grand Master

Like you, I've thought about this a lot too, and wondered about all the secrecy.
I have come to the conclusion that aliens (let's assume they are real) may come from
a world united as one, not divided into regions fighting for world domination of their
religions, ideologies, or whatever....

Then they come to this world, perhaps full of good intentions, and are met with politicians and
national leaders wanting their country to get the upper hand so the aliens are on 'their side'...
That's why 'National Security" is always the first consideration when suppressing evidence..

It's the same with the concept of who "claims" Antarctica, or the Moon? The first ones there? That's what happened during European colonizations of the Americas....discovered in name of Spain...implying that Spain now "owned" or "ruled" the entire New World 2 continents....we are still fighting over that one. Just ask any guard at the borders between Mexico and the USA..

I think it is the same principal behind the UFO cover-ups. Best to know who/what "side"
they are on, and whose ideologies come closest to their own before giving them free reign over the planet...

If they have landed here, then they have landed everywhere...and every world government would like to be first to take the credit and spread their ideology through these visitors....Anyway, That's my humble conclusion... :)

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2012 2:21 pm 
Grand Master

What if they have landed, and are already among us ? :wink:
Attachment:
aliens.jpg
aliens.jpg [ 85.44 KiB | Viewed 5817 times ]

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2012 8:41 pm 
High King

Shasta wrote:
Like you, I've thought about this a lot too, and wondered about all the secrecy.
I have come to the conclusion that aliens (let's assume they are real) may come from
a world united as one, not divided into regions fighting for world domination of their

Then they come to this world, perhaps full of good intentions, and are met with politicians and
national leaders wanting their country to get the upper hand so the aliens are on 'their side'...
That's why 'National Security" is always the first consideration when suppressing evidence..

It's the same with the concept of who "claims" Antarctica, or the Moon? The first ones there? That's what happened during European colonizations of the Americas....discovered in name of Spain...implying that Spain now "owned" or "ruled" the entire New World 2 continents....we are still fighting over that one. Just ask any guard at the borders between Mexico and the USA..

I think it is the same principal behind the UFO cover-ups. Best to know who/what "side"
they are on, and whose ideologies come closest to their own before giving them free reign over the planet...

If they have landed here, then they have landed everywhere...and every world government would like to be first to take the credit and spread their ideology through these visitors....Anyway, That's my humble conclusion... :)

I freely accept the principal of "life" on other planets, and as discussed above, if there are micro-organisms to be found in our solar system then it stands to reason these could evolve into more complex lifeforms. I don't subscribe to the theory that we have been visited by an advanced form of life however, as I believe that either this exists too far away from our planet, or if within our solar-system is too early in its evolutionary state ( possibly never to evolve further if the environment is stable for its sustainability ). The thought of UFO's just happening to kidnap a farmer in the USA rather than making their intentions known freely to people or State doesn't make any sense to me. Should there be life that is so advanced that it could travel faster than light, I don't think that "they" have been or maybe don't want to make contact with our meagre planet.
Just my honest opinion as ever.
Regards
Nic

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2012 11:58 pm 
Grand Master

Bulldognic, I felt the same way as you for many years...Then in India I found the ancient Greek and Brahman references to ancient flight..witnesses to flying metallic objects were written about in the Roman Empire and at the time of Christ..The Catholic Church is the largest creator-owner of religious art that incorporates UFOs at major events, such as the birth of Christ, the Baptism of Christ, and the crucifixion....All this has been produced for the past 2,000 years, long before the modern era UFO claims, which are now regarded as quackery.....
There are many websites on line that show the pictures and give sources for the quotes through the centuries...You can do your own research....I am not swearing to UFO's.....but I do include that possibiity. It makes more sense than many other crazy ideas...

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2012 12:16 am 
Queen Bee

BULLDOGNIC wrote:
Shasta wrote:

I freely accept the principal of "life" on other planets, and as discussed above, if there are micro-organisms to be found in our solar system then it stands to reason these could evolve into more complex lifeforms. I don't subscribe to the theory that we have been visited by an advanced form of life however, as I believe that either this exists too far away from our planet, or if within our solar-system is too early in its evolutionary state ( possibly never to evolve further if the environment is stable for its sustainability ). The thought of UFO's just happening to kidnap a farmer in the USA rather than making their intentions known freely to people or State doesn't make any sense to me. Should there be life that is so advanced that it could travel faster than light, I don't think that "they" have been or maybe don't want to make contact with our meagre planet.
Regards
Nic

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2012 12:17 am 
Queen Bee

BULLDOGNIC wrote:
Shasta wrote:

Regards
Nic

Well Nic
your ahead of the people
who believe that Earth is the only place that God created life and the Adam and Eve story in the Bible
is the only story

If you believe that there is life on other planets
(as NASA has announced)
and you believe microorganisms can evolve into complex lifeforms

Your biggest problem is the distance and how can we go faster than light
And nobody out there in the universe has figured out to travel in space except for us

perhaps we are considered microorganisms to even more advanced intelligent species
where are we on that evolution ladder? Top rung...I find that hard to believe since we tend to kill our own kind

I'll point out that Viking Program
The Viking program comprised a pair of American space probes sent to Mars, Viking 1 and Viking 2
Viking 1 was launched on August 20, 1975, and the second craft, Viking 2, was launched on September 9, 1975,
After orbiting Mars and returning images used for landing site selection, the orbiter and lander detached and the lander entered the Martian atmosphere and soft-landed at the selected site
Search for evidence of life on Mars
it took Viking 2 to get to Mars in approximately 1 year and landed on Mars

We were intelligent life forms who sent a robot threw space and landed on a planet
where we found life though we didn't interpret the data right in 1975 but we know now

We have also gone to the Moon and other satellites have gone to other planets

Why wouldn't aliens want to visit a place teaming with life and abundant resources? We would ....shoot we sent out invitations to visit us in the satellites
You mean they would do a flyby
of the blue planet.

We are building complex computers and robots with out technology
think about a robot in space able to live thousands of years...and who knows we may crack the speed of light
as we did the sound barrier

We first thought the world was flat
then we thought all the planets revolved around Earth
then we found out the Earth revolved around the Sun

This basic knowledge was suppressed especially by Religion
imagine how much farther man would be if the knowledge would not be suppressed
But maybe that is the point
Knowledge is power and that is for the chosen few

Hang on Nic
I'm betting we are going to hear more and more news about extraterrestrial life :wink:

President Eisenhower's farewell address to the nation, January 1961

"In the counsels of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together.

I wonder why he gave us this warning
Here in America we have been at war for over 10 years
imagine a civilization who had no war
where they would be now technologically perhaps they would have built a outpost on another planet
think about it

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2012 12:27 am 
Queen Bee

Shasta wrote:
Bulldognic, I felt the same way as you for many years...Then in India I found the ancient Greek and Brahman references to ancient flight..witnesses to flying metallic objects were written about in the Roman Empire and at the time of Christ..The Catholic Church is the largest creator-owner of religious art that incorporates UFOs at major events, such as the birth of Christ, the Baptism of Christ, and the crucifixion....All this has been produced for the past 2,000 years, long before the modern era UFO claims, which are now regarded as quackery.....
There are many websites on line that show the pictures and give sources for the quotes through the centuries...You can do your own research....I am not swearing to UFO's.....but I do include that possibiity. It makes more sense than many other crazy ideas...

I know I have seen the saucer like imagery in the heavens in churches
I know the circle is great symbolism
You see it up on the ceiling ...in the heavens
for good reason
planets and the Sun are round too

Ceiling on St Louis Cathedral

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2012 1:29 pm 
Grand Master

The circle on the ceiling that you posted...looks exactly like the circle in the painting "The Baptism of Christ"...by De Gelder (?)
I am rushing or I would find it and post it here..