Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 16 Jan 2018 9:32 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2012 3:51 pm 
There is a great mystery Rennes le chateau with strange priest Sauniere . Nicolas Poussin is in the center of this mystery . Many people believe since long years it's the "BERGERS d'ARCADIE" which give the answer!but there has been no answer in this painting just some hypothetic answers . There is 6 years I've received from my mother 2 paintings which were in my family since a long time . They came from a priest Henri Gasc ,priest in a church Notre Dame de Marceille near Rennes le chateau . He was my ancestor.Since 6years we 've discovered that these paintings were of Nicolas Poussin and were the key of the Rennes le chateau's mystery and the key of Poussin's secret .
We have found many symbols and many hidden symbols in these paintings ,which give the answer at all the questions about this mystery . I tell about all this story and my discoverings in my site

http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/

There has been a reportage on the greatest french TV to explain my discoverings . These 2 paintings have been found in a crypt of the church where Gasc was priest . near Rennes le chateau . He has discovered the secret in these 2 paintings and has passed on the secret in parchments, these famous parchments which have been founded in Rennes le chateau's church by Sauniere . There has been no luck discovering by Sauniere , but these parchments have been placed here, to be found and pass on the secret . Read my incredible story which explains this fabulous mystery ....
In these paintings there is a code to find the answer at this secret . There is a hidden message and a hidden picture in each painting.You must find it to understand. .
The Poussin' seal is a boat ,in conection with Argonautes . This Poussin's seal is in connection with Poussin's secret . Look my painting which is in connection with Argonautes !!...

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2012 5:11 pm 
Grand Master

gasc wrote:
There is a great mystery Rennes le chateau with strange priest Sauniere . Nicolas Poussin is in the center of this mystery . Many people believe since long years it's the "BERGERS d'ARCADIE" which give the answer!but there has been no answer in this painting just some hypothetic answers . There is 6 years I've received from my mother 2 paintings which were in my family since a long time . They came from a priest Henri Gasc ,priest in a church Notre Dame de Marceille near Rennes le chateau . He was my ancestor.Since 6years we 've discovered that these paintings were of Nicolas Poussin and were the key of the Rennes le chateau's mystery and the key of Poussin's secret .
We have found many symbols and many hidden symbols in these paintings ,which give the answer at all the questions about this mystery . I tell about all this story and my discoverings in my site

There has been a reportage on the greatest french TV to explain my discoverings . These 2 paintings have been found in a crypt of the church where Gasc was priest . near Rennes le chateau . He has discovered the secret in these 2 paintings and has passed on the secret in parchments, these famous parchments which have been founded in Rennes le chateau's church by Sauniere . There has been no luck discovering by Sauniere , but these parchments have been placed here, to be found and pass on the secret . Read my incredible story which explains this fabulous mystery ....
In these paintings there is a code to find the answer at this secret . There is a hidden message and a hidden picture in each painting.You must find it to understand. .
The Poussin' seal is a boat ,in conection with Argonautes . This Poussin's seal is in connection with Poussin's secret . Look my painting which is in connection with Argonautes !!...

Françoise,

you have posted this in the "UFO's" section. You would probably have a more interesting response if you move it to the Rennes le Chateau section.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2012 7:52 pm 
High King

Hi gasc,
Would you mind giving the details of your ancestry to Henri Gasc please ? What is your family relationship to him ? Also as Caelum said, you should post this in the Rennes le Chateau section of the forum for more feedback.
Regards
Nic

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2012 8:31 pm 
Grand Master

BULLDOGNIC wrote:
Hi gasc,
Would you mind giving the details of your ancestry to Henri Gasc please ? What is your family relationship to him ? Also as Caelum said, you should post this in the Rennes le Chateau section of the forum for more feedback.
Regards
Nic

http://www.rlcresearch.com/2012/01/03/s ... -distress/

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2012 6:30 am 
Grand Master

Good work gasc,

I think that you are right. Chapeau

Are there any high res. pics available ?

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2012 8:40 am 
High King

Caelum wrote:
BULLDOGNIC wrote:
Hi gasc,
Regards
Nic

http://www.rlcresearch.com/2012/01/03/s ... -distress/

Thanks Caelum, I hadn't spotted that page before :D
Regards
Nic

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2012 1:38 pm 
Yes I want send this page on Rennes le chateau section but it's impossible to arrive to send it in this section !!someone can help me !
thank you!!
Henri Gasc is my back tall uncle(I'm not sure about traduction!excuse me )

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2012 2:06 pm 
High King

gasc wrote:
Yes I want send this page on Rennes le chateau section but it's impossible to arrive to send it in this section !!someone can help me !
thank you!!

1. Select the whole of your text in the first post on this thread and COPY

2. Go to the Rennes le Chateau section of the website and click on NEW TOPIC

3. Write the title of your thread in the Subject Bar at the top

4. PASTE the text you copied into the text box

5. Hit SUBMIT ... et voila!

Hope that helps. If you're still having problems, just say, and I'll post it for you. :)

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2012 9:30 pm 
Oh sorry it's impossible for me to send my text to Rennes le chateau forum . Please thank you as you suggest to me ,to do for me . When I try it's impossible . It's very kind of you!!
FGasc

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2012 10:32 pm 
Emperor

gasc wrote:
Oh sorry it's impossible for me to send my text to Rennes le chateau forum . Please thank you as you suggest to me ,to do for me . When I try it's impossible . It's very kind of you!!
FGasc

I've reposted the topic for you in the RLC section.

Cheers
rain

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2012 3:39 am 
Queen Bee

gasc wrote:

Could you explain more about Poussin and the Argonautes