Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 16 Jan 2018 9:28 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 19 Feb 2010 12:38 am 
Emperor

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/6825 ... -released/
Quote:
Files of hundreds of UFO sightings, including one where a man developed a skin condition after a supernatural encounter, have been released in Britain.

The most unusual of the newly declassified Ministry of Defence files tells how a man in south Wales, claimed his car was surrounded for five minutes by a "tube of light" in 1997.

Great photos of outer space

The man, who reported the incident to police, was sick the next day and also developed a mysterious skin condition.

"First sighting seemed like a massive star moving towards the car," the previously top secret police report said.

Do you believe in UFOs? Leave a comment below.

"Having stopped the car and switched the lights off, the light encircled the car, remaining for perhaps five minutes.

"(The man) was able to walk through the light which was very bright. There was no sound, no aircraft or helicopter noise, and besides feeling ill (he) was very frightened."

The newly released files span 6000 pages and cover the period 1994 to 2000.

They were released alongside another file dating back to 1952 which showed then British prime minister Winston Churchill requesting a briefing on UFOs from his secretary of state for air.

"What does all this stuff about flying saucers amount to? What can it mean? What is the truth? Let me have a report at your convenience," he wrote.

In the reply, Churchill was told that alleged UFO sightings could be explained by earthly phenomena such as optical illusions, mistaken identification of planes, birds and balloons and deliberate hoaxes.

The more recent files detailed reams of other UFO spottings.

A policeman said he saw one flying over Chelsea Football Club's Stamford Bridge ground in southwest London in 1999, while a man in Birmingham, central England, saw a blue triangle hovering over his garden late one night in 1997.

That alleged alien craft flew off quickly, leaving behind a "silky-white" substance on nearby treetops which the man collected in a jam jar.

One UFOlogist, David Clarke of Sheffield Hallam University in northern England, said the latest files showed how the shape of reported flying saucers had changed in recent decades.

This could be linked to sci-fi television shows and films like "The X Files" and "Independence Day", he said.

"One interpretation could be that the latest advances in technology may be influencing what people see in the sky," he said.

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

Files released in February 2010
The files contain a wide range of UFO-related documents covering the years 1994-2000.
Find out more about close encounters, strange illnesses, flying ‘Toblerones’ and unidentified objects tracked on radar.

Start by reading our highlights guide (PDF, 254kb) to help you navigate your way
through the files.

Due to the large size of some of these files, we recommend you save them to your PC before opening them. Please right click on the links and select the ‘save’ option.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... files.html
British Government releases UFO files
The most comprehensive Government files on UFO activity are opened to the public for the first time today and they disclose that even air traffic controllers and police officers have seen mysterious craft in the skies over Britain.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2 ... z0fwCI7f4g
British government releases UFO documents; 6,000 pages of sightings

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2010 12:03 am 
Grand Master

Rain, have ya come across any remote controlled mirrored holograph imaging? This stuff is bein' investigated by every space agency on the planet. The idea is to spread mass panic as a means of psychological warfare. If ya recall in WW2 the air farce found out ya could defeat ground radar by droppin' aluminum chaff. These later became aerosoled, just like the stuff folks call chem-trails 'cuz they linger much longer in the upper atmosphere than exhaust vapor.

These fine metallic dusts are also capable of havin' deflected light projected on them in holograph form. That's why ya don't hear any audible signals. They are on a different EMF spectrum than conventional media uses. it would be helpful if folk who saw these events had a pet dog out with them to see if the dog's hearing detected freq's a human can't detect. If these animals got real jumpy then ya know the light pattern was in an ELF spectrum.

Have ya ever managed to get close to Pine Gap on a clear moon lit night at a higher elevation and sweep that compound with a signal seek scanner? That would let ya know if they released a stealth device they are trackin' with conventional ELF freq's. There are other electro-mag spectrums we mere mortals will never get access to. Just talk to the folks who ever worked at places like CERN. They get exposed to them and do their best to design equipt that can detect them.

One thing is certain, exposure to those spectra will definitely alter yer body's own signal patterns, like brain waves + heart rhythms. That's where the tin foil hat folks got inspired to don them contraptions. That tinfoil is actually 'nuff to neutralize a taser micro dart

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2010 6:40 am 
Emperor

Quote:
Rain, have ya come across any remote controlled mirrored holograph imaging? This stuff is bein' investigated by every space agency on the planet. The idea is to spread mass panic as a means of psychological warfare. If ya recall in WW2 the air farce found out ya could defeat ground radar by droppin' aluminum chaff. These later became aerosoled, just like the stuff folks call chem-trails 'cuz they linger much longer in the upper atmosphere than exhaust vapor.

No, I haven't heard of it but I'll check it out. Sounds interesting. Objectively it's sounds like a good idea. You always hear theories about chem-trails of course but I didn't look into it closely.

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2010 6:36 pm 
Initiate

Could UFOs be ghosts from the future? Warning us of the perils of becoming so technologically advanced we end up destroying ourselves? Are the lights people see in the sky a morse code from them out there, telling us that if we continue place Pop Idol over the psychological and spiritual needs of people and the planet, we are doomed?

Listening to Captain Sensible's Universe of Geoffrey Brown always has this effect on me...

:mrgreen:

Last edited by Green Faery on 14 Mar 2010 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2010 10:02 pm 
Grand Master

Rain, I don't know if ya came across this one yet...
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0210/pine-gap.php

BTW, is this how those blokes released those UFO memo's...
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4281691/v ... vertising/

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2010 12:39 am 
Emperor

Quote:
BTW, is this how those blokes released those UFO memo's...
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4281691/v ... vertising/

That's hilarious. I'll send that link to my friends. :lol:

Quote:
Rain, I don't know if ya came across this one yet...
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0210/pine-gap.php

We always make things up about Pine-gap. It's like an urban myth/gov dept. rolled into one. Bit of fun for us I guess. I can't imagine it'll ever turn out like area 51 with cafe's and touristy thing.
Bit of a target as well. It's discussed sometimes whenever the starswars program gets mentioned.
I've got to say we there are few unknown defence R&D places supposedly in the outback that were set when we got contracts during the initial stages of Iraq. Good testing areas in Australia.
On a good night you can see with naked eye, sat's. down in Tasmania.
A lot of supposed activity down the lower states and off the coast of Tassie, Vic and S.A. coming in from Antartica and the outback.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2010 9:12 pm 
Grand Master

Rain, once 'pon a time on the Nexus website an Oz dude, Harry sum fim wrote a 5-part series 'boot the Perth fireballs. I think the series was Brite Sky, if I re-call properly. This guy sez he was a geologist by trade. He went into a fair amount of detail regarding the various 'Echelon' sites in Oz, centered on Pin Gap.

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2010 5:11 am 
Emperor

Quote:
Rain, once 'pon a time on the Nexus website an Oz dude, Harry sum fim wrote a 5-part series 'boot the Perth fireballs. I think the series was Brite Sky, if I re-call properly. This guy sez he was a geologist by trade. He went into a fair amount of detail regarding the various 'Echelon' sites in Oz, centered on Pin Gap.

I love Nexus there are some whacked out articles but there are also some incredibly intelligent and advanced articles. I always consider some of the articles a peak into the future. Sometimes it's amazing how predictive it can be.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2010 12:53 am 
Grand Master

Rain, bad news for ya, It seems Nexus folks are enamored with all things Coppens and deleted the brite sky articles. However I found these links that should help ya....
http://www.bombshock.com/weapons_combat ... art-1.html
http://www.tmgnow.com/repository/secret ... skies.html

What I liked 'boot em was that events he mentioned actually happened. How he found out is 'sum fin' else, ys?

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2010 1:54 am 
Emperor

I live down the coast from Nexus HQ and I've got to say its as politicky as any other mag, probably more so. I have a good friend whom I met years ago from an article he did and every now again we catch up on the goss. Yes, I've never thought hard about it but Coppens being a main contributor means I've probably read and known about him longer than I've been consciously sought his articles out. It's dissappointing to find out there are problems with him. I do like the articles from NEXUS as well as their books that they have on offer. I have over the years bought quite a bit from NEXUS ads and I've got to say I love their products. I think water filters, ioners etc... have all been top quality including the people I deal with. Excellent group of people.

As for the links thank-you very much.
I'll be honest, I'm a bit cautious dealing with anything Pine Gap or weapons/communications related because like you say
Quote:
How he found out is 'sum fin' else, ys?

IMHO I think sometimes when you talk to someone who knows something esp. Aussie's they can be a bit jokey. It's hard to explain but lets just say it's a subtle form of MYOB or NONYA.
So if you repeat some of the stories you end up looking like a complete dud. :lol: Pretty crafty hey.
But did you notice you state the person "HARRY is a geologist by trade". It kind of fits the profile. Most of these areas have had major geological surveys done for mining companies etc... so there is a good chance he might know what he's talking about. I've stated before on the forum a lot of miners, engineers etc... have a few tall stories and some I would say are not so tall.
As for discussing secured communications networks openly, don't know if it's something I would do in detail, here on a public forum. :wink: 8) :D

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2010 3:03 am 
Grand Master

Rain, ya really made me chuckle on that one. In the U.S folk ain't all that polite at times and ya get this acronym, NOYFB, thrown at ya. Its sez the same, only in more gross terms.

Swedes have their own hush -hush stuff, but its buried way up in the polar circle north mountains. Ya can be seen for many miles before ya get close to them, The fuzz ain't all that friendly up there either. The assumption is, no body in their right mind goes there unless its to spy. Many a soviet lured dupe has been detected. The spyin' by proxy bit ain't nuthin' new there. it went on as far back as WW1. If ya look real close at the uppermost border of Norway it wraps around the top of Sweden and touches Russia. Then it becomes the Finn border to Russia for 1,000 miles.

There is a NATO-NASA linked EU space station research center way up there in North Sweden. The proximity to the aurora is what makes it so fascinatin'. Lots of van allen belt studies goin' on. There are lots of hi-altitude balloons for solar particle research as well. These balloons most likely are the reason there ares o many UFO sightings in this part of EU 'cuz wind current patterns drive them down this way.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2010 11:10 pm 
High King

A message for the earthlings.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTNUm-pIFmQ

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2010 11:19 pm 
Grand Master

Is this how the UK deals with misinfo-disinfo, especially when it looks like a spoof take-off of Sean M?..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asUyK6JW ... re=related

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2010 12:51 am 
Emperor

Quote:
Is this how the UK deals with misinfo-disinfo, especially when it looks like a spoof take-off of Sean M?..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asUyK6JW ... re=related

You have to watch the debate first and interviews about the debate. I think you nailed it Jake or staked it. That's hilarious. It's almost like a parody on a parody of an interview of a parody, not sure if it's a dead parody but there is cause to think the parody is an immortal parody, but of all things, I didn't expect the spanish inquistion to show up. :lol:

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2010 12:19 am 
Grand Master

Rain, If I only had a digital camera with me today. I will set the scene and ye'll undesrstand why.

Ya see we have patchy ground fog due to short intervals of sunlight slowly warming up the surrounding farm land here. The soil has pretty much lost its snow cover and this has caused this fog. Out of this foggy mist I saw a strange wave like bobbing up + down 'boot 5 mies away.

Then they coalesced as 3 distinct objects. As events turned out they were guys on hang gliders gettin' a tow from a motor boat out in the Oresund waterway and these gliders were gaining altitude to save fuel so that they could start them and drop their tow lines.

The heat of their motors caused mini cloud-lets to form. I can imagine folk coming down the same road behind where I stood, and didn't see these guys doin' all this prelim stuff to get airborne could be see as UFO's,'cuz I sure didn't know who they were, thus they are unidentified, yes? They were flying, well sort of but not very hi, they kept bobbing in + out of the rising ground fog, plus their exhaust caused cloud-lets gave the impression of very strange goin's on.

At the distance I was at I couldn't hear their motors nor could I see them hanging below the canopies of these hang gliders, All ya saw was the curved tops of them bobbing around in the fog.

It was a bit spooky, but actually fun to watch. I wonder how folks called to the police on that one, hehehe

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2010 1:35 am 
High King

jabberwock wrote:
Ya see we have patchy ground fog due to short intervals of sunlight slowly warming up the surrounding farm land here. The soil has pretty much lost its snow cover and this has caused this fog. Out of this foggy mist I saw a strange wave like bobbing up + down 'boot 5 mies away.
Then they coalesced as 3 distinct objects. As events turned out they were guys on hang gliders gettin' a tow from a motor boat out in the Oresund waterway and these gliders were gaining altitude to save fuel so that they could start them and drop their tow lines.
The heat of their motors caused mini cloud-lets to form. I can imagine folk coming down the same road behind where I stood, and didn't see these guys doin' all this prelim stuff to get airborne could be see as UFO's,'cuz I sure didn't know who they were, thus they are unidentified, yes? They were flying, well sort of but not very hi, they kept bobbing in + out of the rising ground fog, plus their exhaust caused cloud-lets gave the impression of very strange goin's on.
At the distance I was at I couldn't hear their motors nor could I see them hanging below the canopies of these hang gliders, All ya saw was the curved tops of them bobbing around in the fog.

That must have been an amazing sight; thanks for the on the spot report.

I've experienced two UFO false alarms like that, both of which were very vivid, and very authentic seeming, during the initial stages of witnessing them. The first was a small airship that flew over the village, very low and at night, and seeing the Zepplin shape with its lights on, and the quietness of it, made it appear quite unworldly, until people realised what it was. The second was a cluster of very quickly moving lights, buzzing around over the woods, looking like they were about half a mile away. Turned out to be floodlights from an open-air event about eight or so miles away. I dragged a neighbour out in the street to look at that. :roll:

By far my favourite UFO site, with masses of case studies, photographs, articles; well presented, and really comprehensive, and not at all like most in the genre.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/

Here's one such case study for you, from Sweden. Island of Vaddo, 1956.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case837.htm

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2010 2:27 am 
Emperor

Richard:
Quote:
That must have been an amazing sight; thanks for the on the spot report.

I've experienced two UFO false alarms like that, both of which were very vivid, and very authentic seeming, during the initial stages of witnessing them. The first was a small airship that flew over the village, very low and at night, and seeing the Zepplin shape with its lights on, and the quietness of it, made it appear quite unworldly, until people realised what it was. The second was a cluster of very quickly moving lights, buzzing around over the woods, looking like they were about half a mile away. Turned out to be floodlights from an open-air event about eight or so miles away. I dragged a neighbour out in the street to look at that.

:lol: That reminds me of the time I was calling out to my family because I was watching a dump and burn by F14 :?: and I thought it was my virgin ufo sighting, I was so excited.
Lucky I didn't join the airforce, I'd be foo-fightering every little orb (oops speck of dust).

You know what I think, people who want to see on it won't. It's unfair. The aliens must be up there cacking themselves.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2010 12:43 pm 
Grand Master

The Danish + Swedish air farce share a narrow strip of air space 'tween these countries. While commercial jets are takin' off or landin' at Kasttrup, Copenhagen, or Sturup-Malm airports, F-14s of Danmark are bein' tailgated by Swedish Draken jets.

These hot-roddin' air farce types swoop down to the 100 meter off the ground level at night sometimes break the sound barrier, and 'cuz of The patchy fog here all ya see is after burner glow, they then split off in order to avoid hittin' the new bridge tunnel link 'tween these 2 countries. It happens 'boot once - twice a year.

The next day the newspapers printout the usual. it ain't an alien invasion, ...no.. they ain't ufo's, its just another NATO exercise to see if they can come in under the radar.

With all the calls the police get, who needs radar to confirm what they saw, if ya get my drift.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2010 12:49 pm 
Emperor

Quote:
The next day the newspapers printout the usual. it ain't an alien invasion, ...no.. they ain't ufo's, its just another NATO exercise to see if they can come in under the radar.

Actually NATO has to combat H.A.R.R.P. capabilities so I'm not surprised.

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2010 9:05 pm 
Grand Master

Rain, have ya heard this one 'boot 2 polocks in a bowling alley playin' for beers against 2 Italian bowlers. It goes like this. They got into an argument as to which country suffered the most damage in WW2. The Italians bemoaned all the Churches, villages, museums that were plundered then later bombed durin' the fightin- The Poles, half crocked by this time said, bombed did ya say?, did it cause more than 50 bucks worth of damage?

If a HAARP plasma slug hits north Scandinavia the southerners say, yeah sure and cause 50 bucks worth of tree damage. The Finns are upset 'cuz the Swedes have rolled over like a dad possum. The Danes are forced into puttin' up a bit of a bravado show, but they are rollovers as well. The Soviet doctrine of usin' Spetsnaz to take out South Sweden + Danmark hasn't changed as the Swedish navy is findin' out. Their defense plans have been compromised by a careless diplomat, whose laptop was conveniently stolen with all the plans still on the hard drive.

Even if its all disinfo-misinfo on the part of the Swedes to set it up this way. It don't change reality. Scandinavia is for all intents and purpose wide open. I doubt an invasion of German tourists rowin' kayaks across the Baltic would get intercepted. They will land, build fires on what ever beach they land at, most likely undetected, and will only attract attention when they wander into the closest town to buy more beer or food and can't get what they want unless they use anglo, 'cuz its a really rare German who can speak Scandinavian lingo. Danish beaches are almost as deserted as Swedish beaches and the rooskies know this.

The Swedes are hidin' under the NATO umbrella, as they have been since 1945, nuthin' new here. IMHO, they are countin' on the gog-magog scenario to see the rooskies get their come-uppance. Who knows if the soviets will fire off what's left of their nukes on those countries they see like Scandinavia as actin' against them instead of with them when the goin' gets rough. Its at this time, the prediction of woe to them on the coastlands will take on a dramatic meanin' when an off shore nuke blast can send a 250 ft high wave inland for 200 miles.

Last edited by jabberwock on 08 Apr 2010 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2010 2:42 pm 
High King

rain smiles:
Quote:
Lucky I didn't join the airforce, I'd be foo-fightering every little orb (oops speck of dust).

Right on, rain. :lol:

Just look for the bolt holes.

Regards to all

Wombat.

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2010 2:59 pm 
Emperor

Quote:

Right on, rain.

Just look for the bolt holes.

Regards to all

Wombat.

That took you awhile. :lol: Yeah you know it, that was for you surfer dude.

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2010 12:30 pm 
High King

From the latest release of documents, this was rather interesting:

UFO Files: Winston Churchill 'Feared Panic' Over Second World War RAF Incident
Winston Churchill was accused of ordering a cover-up of a Second World War encounter between a UFO and a RAF bomber because he feared public "panic" and loss of faith in religion, newly released secret files disclose.

Quote:
The former Prime Minister allegedly banned reporting of the “bizarre” incident, off the east coast of England, for half a century amid fears disclosures about unidentified flying objects would create public hysteria.
He is said to have made the orders during a secret war meeting with US General Dwight Eisenhower, the then commander of the Allied Forces, at an undisclosed location in America during the latter part of the conflict.
The claims are contained in thousands of pages of declassified files on UFOs, released on Thursday online by the National Archives.

See here, for the whole of the Telegraph article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... ident.html

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2010 12:32 pm 
High King

And further to the above, an interesting perspective by Damian Thompson on how the release of these files possibly tells us more about attitudes in Britain in the 1950s, than they do about little green men, etc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... eveal.html

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2010 5:23 am 
Queen Bee

Yes Richard and another article released today is NASA Keplar Mission leak
http://www.datelinezero.com/?p=1903

A Harvard scientist leaked out the news that the Keplar satellite has discovered 5 earthlike planets with the possiblity that in our Milky way alone are hundreds of earthlike planets

earth may not be unique after all and the possiblity of life on other planets such as Earth gets more and more plausible

inch by inch they are preparing people's consciousness to accept the possibility of alien life

as Churchill feared some people's religious beliefs may be shaken by this news