Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 16 Jan 2018 9:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 4:39 am 
Grand Master

Jake said:
Quote:
Maybe the appearance of Mahdi in the Muslim arena will help

Another Mahdi? Geesh, I hope they don't all arrive on the same day. That might cause some credibility issues. :(

Shasta

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2009 7:10 pm 
Queen Bee

Whistleblowers’ evidence of NASA UFO fraud might kill UK hacker case
January 15, 12:26 PM
by Jeff Peckman, Denver UFO Examiner

Evidence that U.S. space agency NASA has defrauded U.S. taxpayers for billions of dollars could scrap NASA’s case against UK hacker Gary McKinnon. Credible witnesses have claimed that NASA has altered or destroyed its photos containing images of UFOs. This could become a legal and public relations nightmare for NASA.

The space agency is attempting to prosecute McKinnon for hacking into NASA computer files. McKinnon has stated that he saw UFO-related files in NASA’s computers. But NASA has denied any “cover-up”.

NASA’s claim of innocence faces a serious challenge. Some of the whistleblowers are former NASA employees and contractors with inside knowledge of NASA’s operation. If NASA’s destruction of public property is confirmed, the alleged cost of McKinnon’s hacking would be insignificant compared to NASA’s annual funding of more than $17 billion. Even worse, NASA’s year 2000 mission statement boasted that it is “ethical and honest” in all that they do.

Part of NASA's mission is to look for signs of intelligent life in outer space. So asking for more money to 'look', after they've already destroyed evidence that they 'found', is a not going to be easy.

Among these whistleblowers are US Air Force Sergeant Karl Wolfe, former NASA employee Donna Hare, and former NASA engineer John Schuessler. Wolfe and Hare exposed some of NASA’s misdeeds at the May 9, 2001 Disclosure Project press conference in Washington, D.C. They both offered to give similar testimony before the U.S. Congress.

According to the Disclosure Project:

Donna Hare had a secret clearance while working for NASA contractor, Philco Ford. She testifies that she was shown a photo of a picture with a distinct UFO. Her colleague explained that it was his job to airbrush such evidence of UFOs out of photographs before they were released to the public. She also heard information from other Johnson Space Center employees that some astronauts had seen extraterrestrial craft and that when some of them wanted to speak out about this they were threatened.” [See Hare’s testimony at 100:10 minutes into the May 9, 2001 Disclosure Project press conference.

“Sergeant Karl Wolfe was in the Air Force for 4 and 1/2 years beginning in January 1964. He had a top-secret crypto clearance and worked with the tactical air command at Langley AFB in Virginia. While working at a NSA [National Security Agency] facility he was shown photographs taken by the Lunar Orbiter of the moon that showed detailed artificial structures. These photos were taken prior to the Apollo landing in 1969. [See Wolfe’s testimony at 57:50 minutes into the May 9, 2001 Disclosure Project press conference.

John Schuessler is a Denver area resident and retired aerospace engineer from Lockheed Martin. He worked at NASA on nearly every manned U.S. space flight since its inception. In a March 19, 2008 lecture in Lakewood, CO, Schuessler talked about seeing an unfamiliar photo from one of the Apollo moon landings. Schuessler said:

“I went to a conference in Canada, in Toronto. I think it was [19]82. A guy came up to me and said ‘I’ve got this NASA photo. Do you recognize this?’ And it was an Apollo shot. And it was an official lithograph that they release. I’ve got hundreds of these lithographs.

I didn’t have that one. And they are all numbered. They have a photograph number on them and on the back of them is printed the information about what it is. This photograph had a UFO in the background.

So as soon as I got back to Houston I went to the photo lab and told them I’d like to look at the Apollo photos. And we’re old friends you know, so they said ‘sure here’s the rack of them.’

So I went down through the rack of the Apollo photos and the numbers sequentially. And I got to a series of numbers, that this one was in the middle of, and there were no photos. They were all missing. And I said ‘well where are these photos?’ He said, ‘well it’s like all these others, the film was bad.’ And I had seen the thing first hand with the NASA printing on it so I know it came out. But it was withdrawn.”

Schuessler was also the co-founder of MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) International and its past Director. It was Schuessler’s story of the missing NASA UFO photo that was largely responsible for inspiring the ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission in Denver.

NASA seems intent on making an example of UK hacker Gary McKinnon. In the end, the public might be intent on making an example of NASA. After all, how can NASA keep getting $17 billion a year during an economic crisis after taxpayers find out NASA has been lying to them for decades and squandering their hard-earned money? The legal experts should ask, “is it a crime for someone to hack into a government agency that is committing a much bigger crime?”

There's talk that McKinnon might serve up to 60-70 years in prison if found guilty. So what is the maximum sentence for NASA officials if found guilty of defrauding taxpayers? On Jan. 20, an UK judge is expected to make a final decision on McKinnon’s extradition to the U.S. That gives NASA less than one week to avoid a collision with reality.

“Earth to NASA, you have a problem!”

http://www.examiner.com/x-2024-Denver-U ... acker-case

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2009 10:26 pm 
High King

Sheila wrote:
“Earth to NASA, you have a problem!”

... for quite a while already:

See Edward J. Ruppelt's report (the poor guy died age 35 or 39)
http://www.spiritofmaat.com/ufo_toc.htm

Ruppelt not only was the head of the United States Air Force’s secret Project Blue Book that studied UFOs, but he also was the head of the Air Force’s earlier and similar project named Project Grudge. This man knew more about UFOs than probably any other person alive, at least in the United States.

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2009 3:49 pm 
Queen Bee

19-1-2009

Millions see UFO crash in Saudi Arabia

Special report by Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

Astonishing events are occuring around the world and not as much as a word about them is being written or said in the West. In Saudi Arabia last week what might well have be a UFO, possibly crashing into earth, was witnessed by literally millions of people in the vicinity. Multiple photos of the object have come to light.

Arabic language forums are abuzz with Saudi citizens claiming to have witnessed what is even being described by some in the normally conservative Saudi Arabian press as a possible UFO either crashing to earth or simply executing manoeuvres designed to scare humans. Others are claiming the object was an Asteroid or a Satellite. Witnesses are reported to be waiting for an explanation from local meteorological bureau’s but have received no answers yet.
ON Wednesday 7th of January after evening prayers a loud noise was heard in the sky followed by the sighting of an intense large light heading from the west above the Al-Qasim region east of Saudi Arabia’s capital city Riyadh. Many locals had seen meteors prior to this but claimed this one did not fit the typical description at all: it was a blue green colour and was shooting out green lasers.
One witness Khalid commented ‘No one has ever seen anything like it’
Amazingly for an incident that hasn’t even made the news in the West, the object was seen as far away as Kuwait. The complete absence of this story within western media is truly surprising as this was not your average incident involving a few people seeing strange things in the sky, the Saudi police recieved thousands of calls about this one incident alone.

It was also reported that thousands of people were terrified by what they saw and heard and many even began to pray. Some have even posted messages on the web warning that this might be a sign from God for the Kingdoms silence on Gaza. Locals in the region where the object appeared to be heading claim they heard an explosion and felt a large tremor indicating that the object crashed. The Saudi government has not released information regarding the crash site but is reported to have sealed the area.

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1901903.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Jan 2009 12:08 pm 
Queen Bee

Absolutely Bizarre 'Creature'
In Benjamin Fulford's Spine
From Benjamin Fulford
1-23-9

On January 22nd I had a major operation. They opened a 13 centimer section of my spinal cord and removed a tumour. The doctors say they have never, in thousands of operations, ever seen a tumour like it.

It looks like a salamander and has clearly defined eyes and a tail. I took a picture of it with my cell phone camera.

It may be what was responsible for the weird visions I had of the nature of the universe. Since it was on my spinal cord it was directly attached to my brain.

As I said before, it has what appears to be eyes and a mouth and the doctors reported some hard matter (spine?) in the tail of the creature. It was 8.3 cm long.

I have asked the doctors for hi rez pictures. It has been sent to a lab for testing but results are not expected for 10 days. However, one of the doctors told me the tail seemed to have a bony structure in it. That is not something you would expect to find in a tumour made of nerve cells. Also, you can see what look like eyes. This really is bizzare.

By the way, I feel just fine except for the fact they sawed open my back-bone.

(Excerpted from email)

Benjamin Fulford

http://www.rense.com/general84/abso.htm

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2009 4:28 am 
Queen Bee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9lO_OSSVTA

The vatican says its OK to believe in ET's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmeE89SNHwg

Its Interesting and a possibility

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2009 2:32 pm 
High King

Found in a Scythian burial (kugan?)...more than 5,000 years old.

Post subject: Thats do cool
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2009 11:23 pm 
Queen Bee

I definitely am a UFO believer

Did you see CNN caught a UFO at OBAMA's inaugeration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfdw41oqo9M

if you want to see the actual footage try this link its amazing

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/politics/2009/01/20/inaug.blitz.gergen.obrien.cnn

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2009 12:55 am 
Grand Master

HI Lov....that's a nice site you have there at You Tube....
I wasn't aware till just now when I visited your site that a UFO was seen during inauguration...geesh...I really need to be more aware what's going on around me. :-( I've been working too hard. :-(

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2009 4:16 am 
Queen Bee

I'm a video documentar ...I document news out of the mainstream

Its pretty Awesome isn't it :) The UFO's
I think the Vatican knows that UFOS exists as well as our governments
You will see in your lifetime the admission that UFOS exist

they are letting out more and more information so that the human psyche will be adapted

there will be many who will not adapt

I am approaching 3,000,000 video views so that tells you that many believe the TRUTH is OUT THERE

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2009 3:31 pm 
Grand Master

When you say you are a believer in UFOs, is there a particular type of UFO you believe in? UFO is quite a general term.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2009 5:33 pm 
Grand Master

Serendipity wrote:

Obvious religious ceremonial costume.
:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2009 6:06 pm 
High King

Leo Vinci wrote:
Serendipity wrote:

Obvious religious ceremonial costume.
:wink:

Prove it Leo...cause I happen to know you are wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2009 4:35 pm 
High King

Leo? Leo?

You're a joke.

The Scythian religios costumes included large, black, pointed hats....

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009 1:06 am 
Grand Master

Depending on what one sees up in the sky its all a matter of judgement calls, no? What some call a UFO a meterologist calls spaces debris entering the outer atmosphere and gets incinerated. Its this knowing what yer looking at that makes all the difference, no?

Consider this phenomenon and decide for yourself...
http://www.aquariusage.com/index.cfm?newsid=2955&read=1
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowl ... tsky1.html
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowl ... tsky2.html
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowl ... tsky3.html
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowl ... tsky4.html
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowl ... tsky5.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2009 12:07 pm 
Queen Bee

Amazing Eyewitness
UFO Encounter
From Douglas Herman
2-6-9

Recently, a Norwegian woman translated for me an eyewitness account of a UFO encounter that happened many years ago. The eyewitness was a former merchant mariner, a navigator who survived the disastrous convoy PQ-17 during WWII.

At that time, Helge Mikalsen from Skjervoy, Norway, had navigated a lightly armed merchant ship to Murmansk, Russia. His eyes were trained to observe not only ever-changing ocean conditions but to be constantly alert for enemy submarine periscopes. His eyes were trained to calculate distances in meters and kilometers.

What Mr. Mikalsen saw, nearly twenty years after the war, seems straight out of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

"August 21, 1963 I was in my boat fishing in Kaagsundet off Skjervoy. I left home at 5 PM and arrived at my fishing spot at 5:30 PM. The weather was beautiful and the ocean quiet and clear. After fishing for a while I decided to go to a different location by Skjervoyskjerret. I located the correct depth by eyeing the island of Arnoy.

At around 6:00 PM I looked westward towards Arnoy and saw a flame shoot up from the mountain like a rocket. I thought that perhaps the Navy was conducting experiments, and that something new was being tested.

The flame I saw was circa two meters wide and the color orange. While I was taking in this sight the flame suddenly shot straight up. It went fast, but not as fast as a rocket going up. At the height of 2000 meters the flame vanished and instead I saw something gray in its place. Did I see a balloon or a parachute? No, not at all - those I had seen before.

A mild wind was brewing from the east and I noticed the gray thing in the sky moved straight towards the wind and it came closer and closer. All the while I just sat in my boat and stared at it. It passed directly over Singlatinden and over Nikkeby keeping the same height, but then it started decending and moved over the ocean towards my boat. Now I could see clearly it was neither a balloon nor a parachute. Could it really be a UFO?

There were two of them ­ a small one and a large one. The larger one had several oval windows around two meters in height. Five windows were on the side facing me. The distance between my boat and the UFO was circa 150 meters and its height over the ocean surface around 15 to 20 meters. Suddenly two platforms (they looked like platforms) shot out from the larger UFO; the smaller UFO sat down on these platforms and was quickly drawn into the big one.

The smaller UFO was about two meters in height and three meters long in an oval shape. I saw no flames or smoke and heard no sounds. I looked nervously at my watch - it was 6:40 PM. I admit to being very scared sitting there in my boat, not least because no other boats were in sight. It was Saturday and normally there would be many fishermen like myself out for the afternoon. I was the only one there.

The wind had picked up and the ocean was turning dark. But under the UFO the water was calm and clear. Suddenly a green light shone on me from one of the windows. It kept changing from light to dark green and I saw some movements behind the light. I felt nauseous and tried to lift up a fish from the deck, but it was as if I was paralyzed and could not move my arms. I do not know if that was due to my fright or something else. But I was able to estimate the size of the thing. It was approximately 10 meters high and 35 to 40 meters long. I don't know if it was oval or round because it had the same side facing me all the time. Underneath it was flat with a small bump in the middle.

The UFO had stopped over the area where a large German freighter sank in 1944. Its cargo was metals and mercury. I noticed an activity, not quite sure what took place. Either the UFO dropped something into the ocean or it hauled something out of it. Several dark, small items appeared between the UFO and the ocean. To me it looked like something was hauled out of the ocean and into the UFO.

The UFO hovered over the ocean for about 10 minutes, did not move at all. Then it tilted slightly to the side and started ascending. Suddenly it sped up and in less than a minute it had vanished over Kvenangen. The speed was colossal. The color of both UFOs was silver and it looked like aluminum.

I was quick to gather my fishing gear and motored home as fast as the boat could manage. I was shaking, but realized it would be no point in telling anyone. No one would believe me. Therefore I waited this long, (seven years later) until 1970, to put down in writing what I saw. I do not think I left anything out; it's like it happened yesterday. I can attest to the fact that this happened to me and that it is true."

This story was first reported to Norway's UFO Information Agency.

http://www.rense.com/general85/quadl.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 8:21 am 
High King

Shasta here's a recording of The Disclosure Project below...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6552475158249898710

The Nazi roots of modern Jihadism...

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/amin_en.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 8:43 am 
Grand Master

Ah, another one of those LONE WITNESS "encounters".
Fascinating...

:lol:

Sheila wrote:
Amazing Eyewitness
UFO Encounter
From Douglas Herman
2-6-9

Recently, a Norwegian woman translated for me an eyewitness account of a UFO encounter that happened many years ago. The eyewitness was a former merchant mariner, a navigator who survived the disastrous convoy PQ-17 during WWII.

At that time, Helge Mikalsen from Skjervoy, Norway, had navigated a lightly armed merchant ship to Murmansk, Russia. His eyes were trained to observe not only ever-changing ocean conditions but to be constantly alert for enemy submarine periscopes. His eyes were trained to calculate distances in meters and kilometers.

What Mr. Mikalsen saw, nearly twenty years after the war, seems straight out of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

"August 21, 1963 I was in my boat fishing in Kaagsundet off Skjervoy. I left home at 5 PM and arrived at my fishing spot at 5:30 PM. The weather was beautiful and the ocean quiet and clear. After fishing for a while I decided to go to a different location by Skjervoyskjerret. I located the correct depth by eyeing the island of Arnoy.

At around 6:00 PM I looked westward towards Arnoy and saw a flame shoot up from the mountain like a rocket. I thought that perhaps the Navy was conducting experiments, and that something new was being tested.

The flame I saw was circa two meters wide and the color orange. While I was taking in this sight the flame suddenly shot straight up. It went fast, but not as fast as a rocket going up. At the height of 2000 meters the flame vanished and instead I saw something gray in its place. Did I see a balloon or a parachute? No, not at all - those I had seen before.

A mild wind was brewing from the east and I noticed the gray thing in the sky moved straight towards the wind and it came closer and closer. All the while I just sat in my boat and stared at it. It passed directly over Singlatinden and over Nikkeby keeping the same height, but then it started decending and moved over the ocean towards my boat. Now I could see clearly it was neither a balloon nor a parachute. Could it really be a UFO?

There were two of them ­ a small one and a large one. The larger one had several oval windows around two meters in height. Five windows were on the side facing me. The distance between my boat and the UFO was circa 150 meters and its height over the ocean surface around 15 to 20 meters. Suddenly two platforms (they looked like platforms) shot out from the larger UFO; the smaller UFO sat down on these platforms and was quickly drawn into the big one.

The smaller UFO was about two meters in height and three meters long in an oval shape. I saw no flames or smoke and heard no sounds. I looked nervously at my watch - it was 6:40 PM. I admit to being very scared sitting there in my boat, not least because no other boats were in sight. It was Saturday and normally there would be many fishermen like myself out for the afternoon. I was the only one there.

The wind had picked up and the ocean was turning dark. But under the UFO the water was calm and clear. Suddenly a green light shone on me from one of the windows. It kept changing from light to dark green and I saw some movements behind the light. I felt nauseous and tried to lift up a fish from the deck, but it was as if I was paralyzed and could not move my arms. I do not know if that was due to my fright or something else. But I was able to estimate the size of the thing. It was approximately 10 meters high and 35 to 40 meters long. I don't know if it was oval or round because it had the same side facing me all the time. Underneath it was flat with a small bump in the middle.

The UFO had stopped over the area where a large German freighter sank in 1944. Its cargo was metals and mercury. I noticed an activity, not quite sure what took place. Either the UFO dropped something into the ocean or it hauled something out of it. Several dark, small items appeared between the UFO and the ocean. To me it looked like something was hauled out of the ocean and into the UFO.

The UFO hovered over the ocean for about 10 minutes, did not move at all. Then it tilted slightly to the side and started ascending. Suddenly it sped up and in less than a minute it had vanished over Kvenangen. The speed was colossal. The color of both UFOs was silver and it looked like aluminum.

I was quick to gather my fishing gear and motored home as fast as the boat could manage. I was shaking, but realized it would be no point in telling anyone. No one would believe me. Therefore I waited this long, (seven years later) until 1970, to put down in writing what I saw. I do not think I left anything out; it's like it happened yesterday. I can attest to the fact that this happened to me and that it is true."

This story was first reported to Norway's UFO Information Agency.

http://www.rense.com/general85/quadl.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 12:56 pm 
Grand Master

Hi TCJ
Thank you for the links...I watched 'The Disclosure Project" Parts 1 and 2 all the way..I was asked to contribute an article on ancient UFO's specifically linked with certain Biblical events...It will appear in an international magazine soon. Your link came at the right time. Aside from a casual awareness of the Roswell incident and Von Daniken's books, and Speilberg's fruitful imagination, I have not gone deeply into this topic. But my interest now is certainly heightened!

And thanks for the links about Al Husseini and Hitler..I was aware of that part of the Arab-Israeli conflict. The Palestinians are the world's largest welfare group. Many times there have been opportunities for them to leave regugee camps and live in Palestine in brand new housing built just for them..and even the so-called 'two State' solution, that is a "free" and independent Palestine has been twarted not by Israel, but by surrounding Arab countries, yet every time something prevents the resolution to the problem...something deliberate from within the Arab world itself...there is as much deciet and intrigue in this story as in UFO's, or even RLC !!

Thanks for sharing...it came at a very appropriate time for me...
All the best,

Shasta

PS I am still overwhelmed with deadlines here...until my desk is clear I really wont have much time to particpate in this forum..I do try to read the posts once a day ......and maybe throw in a no-brainer respite now and again.....but you are all light years ahead of me on knowledge of these topics so I 'll remain in the background as your 'token' blond. Sheila, serendipity, Leo, TCJ, TCP, roger, tingra, jake, and all who I did not mention...excellent posts! Very educational and I do enjoy reading nboth the arguments and the counter arguments..Both are actually a part of understanding the critical analysis of a problem.(and boy can you guys come up with some problems) :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 1:57 pm 
High King

A very wise woman once told me that the best way to look at a situation is to look at it as if you were seeing it from a helicopter.

If you take this broad view, what do you see?

These conflicts are brought to us by RELIGION.

More specifically, Islam, Jews and Christians/Rome. (Same as it ever was.)

As we, here on this forum, fight over the most minute detail of a clue, if you were to look at the mystery from above...it is not one Royal/Holy family that is hidden or lost...it is ALL of them.

What is lost in the ruins of the castles and in the stories of Knights of the Round Table, are the royal families that dominated the pages of the books and the land that holds their bones.

What is missing from Perillouse? Where are the Knights that fought there? And who benefited from their demise? Over time, their power was deminshed and concentrated...until today you have the European Union...and more than likely, very soon...the North American Union (the CFR has a whitepaper published to have this accomplished by 2010). Some are even hinting at a one world government in order to ease the financial crisis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 2:23 pm 
High King

Shasta,

Thank you for the kind words and it's a pleasure and honor to help a bit on your endeavor but I should humbly add that my knowledge on all topics here is very limited and coupled with many of my own "blond moments" :)

Serendipity,

Now that's a very logical and proper viewpoint. More than a few astronauts and cosmonauts have expressed the same after gazing at a boundary free earth from above.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 3:38 pm 
High King

lovuian,

Thanks for that CNN link! Time to dust off the video editing software and get a closer look. :shock:

That was not the first time Wash. D.C. has been "buzzed"...

http://www.ufologie.net/press/washingtonpost28jul1952.htm :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 4:56 pm 
High King

Others found my same results...a wing flapping bird...but flash player is weak in clarity and frame rate so to make an conclusion is not really possible on my part but this explanation seems to have a general consensus by the video pro's out there.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/16680/UFO_Over_Inauguration_of_Barack_Obama__slow_motion/

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 6:22 pm 
Queen Bee

Shasta says above......................"The Palestinians are the world's largest welfare group. Many times there have been opportunities for them to leave refugee camps and live in Palestine in brand new housing built just for them............"

and nobody on the forum says anything.......?

Is it because she's a "blonde"..........?

Why does this make me so feckin' angry?

Shasta quotes Sufism on one hand and blames the victims of this conflict on the other.

Speechlessly yours, sheila.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 6:53 pm 
Queen Bee

Roger says......."willing victims "..........?

'scuse me for not agreeing with the American view.....I obviously need to be educated.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next