Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 22 Oct 2017 4:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014 6:58 am 
Emperor

TCJ wrote:
Something concerning this?

Quote:
ELM (Ulmus spp.) - Elm is often associated with Mother and Earth Goddesses, and was said to be the abode of faeries, explaining Kipling's injunction; "Ailim be the lady's tree; burn it not or cursed ye'll be". Elm wood is valued for it's resistance to splitting, and the inner bark was used for cordage and chair caning. Elm adds stability and grounding to a spell.

Quote:
The original Sumerian (Indo-Iranian) concept was that wisdom is likened to a tree whose fruit endows those who eat it with health and longevity. The symbol of an elixir of life had already been well established in antiquity by the Indo-Iranian cultures long before Judaism, Christianity, Islam and other cultures had the opportunity to recognise it. This 4,500 year old clay tablet shows a man and a woman seated below the Tree of Life. Behind the woman is seen a serpent allegedly ‘tempting’ the woman.

It was really a cutting of the Emblem in French.
I've already published multiple times how they used the Templar Emblem for encryption, it's the same basic principles across the other emblems.

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014 9:59 am 
Queen Bee

TCJ wrote:

Lumen in Caelo

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014 12:59 pm 
High King

Quote:
I've already published multiple times how they used the Templar Emblem for encryption, it's the same basic principles across the other emblems.

If you mean from this page you excerpted earlier then the signs would be Greco-Roman period?
http://www.esotericarchives.com/agrippa ... htm#chap19

Quote:
Lumen in Caelo

Maybe this?

Post subject: These....
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014 1:45 pm 
Queen Bee

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014 8:39 pm 
Emperor

Last edited by rain on 28 Jun 2016 1:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014 8:55 pm 
Emperor

Last edited by rain on 28 Jun 2016 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014 11:46 pm 
High King

Thanks for the clarification. In my not being a learned scholar of letters like I've quoted from whom seem to agree the 'sun cross' in question was of an Indo-Persian origin, I'm comfortably satisfied with that and in not being a linguist either won't even begin to get into what is still scholastically argued over. The 'running around guessing' was actually a very straightforward photo search on 'Scottish incised cross' which easily led to the academic opinions listed. The other quotes and graphics pointed to more Sumerian origins which was more evidence of the proposition I was looking at.
If you care to share any translated mysteries and possible connections by all means please do so and less cryptically in prompting me may be more helpful. Rain, if you can do it, go ahead. I've neither the time or inclination to learn the very ancient languages of which these old symbols concern and even if as simple as you claim they are.

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2014 12:06 am 
Emperor

Last edited by rain on 28 Jun 2016 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2014 2:36 am 
High King

Quote:
If you believe you're correct then about the Sumerian origins and you're asking for a link

I read that and more many years ago and have studied indepth histories since the Zecharia Sitchin fiascoes were timely. No need to again. Given the agreements shown earlier, I think the professors are correct. This is not that Sumerians carved them, but fairly well shows the cross had origins there, possibly earlier, and depict Bel worship in Britain.

Quote:
Well then the question you're actually looking for is "Why is it so hidden." You have to find out for yourself.

You assume I'm looking for and must have something you aloofly claim to know all about but that's not the case. Once more, my wondering of what the larger Gigha Cross is was discovered to my satisfaction and I've moved on from that island for now. And like I said, the cryptic symbol messages are for the professionals to wring out, and not I. Do go forth after failing to prompt me and stun the Celtic archaeology academic world with an enduring mystery solved if you can so easily as you claim. Please do not presuppose you're here to tutor me like a school boy as it's not at all becoming to you, is now a little annoying and foremost wastes my time in bothering to respond.

Quote:
I'm sure you can count to 100 or 1000 or 10,000?...American that overheard the joke about their Maps and Maths skills.

Rain, this really isn't like the you I've known pleasantly for some years. I don't care getting into this sudden argumentative angst with others here on other threads by any means so leave me out of these superior stance petty insults. Honestly, there's no teeth to them, and have no effect upon me other than causing a worrisome questioning of the intents and purposes.
And as you know, my being a Yank (one who was taught where the South Sandwich Islands are in 7th grade) has me just now discovering of the existence of a World map, so you really should just back off to try at pulling strings, stirring pots and fussing up on the other threads where you're finding a seeming needed rise.
In truth with apology and confusion; there won't be anymore responses from me to this pointless, newly haughty and troubling behavior you're exhibiting lately.

rain wrote:
Sorry, but I've never heard of the South sandwich Islands.

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2016 1:32 am 
Emperor

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13