Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 22 Nov 2017 5:22 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2017 8:22 pm 
Acolyte

I saw a preview last night on tv for a new series called Knightfall. It is all about the Knights Templar and I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be on the history Channel. However, they didn't mention when it was going to air.Thought I would pass it along.

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2017 9:40 pm 
Grand Master

HollyDolly wrote:
I saw a preview last night on tv for a new series called Knightfall. It is all about the Knights Templar and I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be on the history Channel. However, they didn't mention when it was going to air.Thought I would pass it along.

Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKkRxZKAibU

Given that October 13th is a Friday this year, I would say that that would be a likely release date.

I don't know what part of Texas you're in Holly, but I hope all is well with you and yours!

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2017 6:44 am 
Grand Master

If you look at her avatar, you will see where she lives.

A girl from Texas can stand everything.

regards Hans

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2017 9:27 pm 
Grand Master

hans peper wrote:
If you look at her avatar, you will see where she lives.

A girl from Texas can stand everything.

regards Hans

Out of curiosity, Hans, has there been much coverage of the Texas floods in Europe?

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2017 7:23 am 
Grand Master

Caelum wrote:

Out of curiosity, Hans, has there been much coverage of the Texas floods in Europe?

Caelum,
From a UK perspective it has been covered extensively, from pre landfall to date (and the storm moving into Louisiana). Every national BBC (TV) news covers it, as do their main radio stations and their news web site (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world) - even the UK web page. I'm sure the other main TV and radio broadcasters will also be covering it to the same level.

Salvador Dali

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2017 7:29 am 
Grand Master

No, not more than other big floods, but less than the reports of the Trump jokes.

Yesterday they said that the hurricane returns again !

We are with you.

regards Hans

Maybe they pressed the wrong button in the Haap project.....

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2017 7:57 am 
Emperor

Hi HollyDolly, I hope you're okay. I was going to advise you to grab your papers and seal in glad bags with the double seal top and take them with you if you were evacuating but I thought it would be too late. The other advice I have is to make sure you have wellington boots and to not walk through the water as much as possible. Keep your clothes light and easy to dry, such as travel/camping pants, or exercise clothes. One of worst problems you'll face comes after in the clean up. Make sure you have rubber gloves, safety eye glasses and don't psychically touch things that are questionable because of contamination.
I notice they are now checking the papers at the centres - so if you have a chance make sure they are dry sealed and safe. Remember everything can be replaced except for life. So look after yourself.