Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 23 Nov 2017 10:19 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2017 6:09 am 
Queen Bee

Lest we forget
Lincoln: The geometry is Pentagonal isn't it?
Plantard (smiling): I can't answer that.
https://youtu.be/s_TwfpFXz6A?t=2744
+++++++
From Illuminati of Avignon (Chapter XLVI) - Occult Theocrasy by Edith Starr Miller (Lady Queenborough) -

"In Les Illumines d' Avignon by Joanny BRICAUD (page 103) we read that
" today, [1933] its members having become affiliated to Martinism, the society has ceased to exist "
This author also states that the degree of Knight of the Sun, founded by PERNETY, which is divided into two degrees, forms now the 27th and 28th grades of Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rites."

The Illumines de' Avignon met here:

The following chapter of Occult Theocrasy by Edith Starr miller is entitled:
CHAPTER XLVII
ANTIENT [sic] AND ACCEPTED SCOTTISH RITE (AMERICA). — ANTIENT [sic] AND ACCEPTED RITE (ENGLAND).
In France they're called:
Chevalier bienfaisant de la Cité sainte
The Cité sainte (Holy City) is of course SION Their lodges are called PRIORIES

LE SERPENT ROUGE - SCORPIO
"Vision céleste pour celui qui me souvient des quatres oeuvres de Em. SIGNOL autour de la ligne du Méridien, au choeur même du sanctuaire d'où rayonne cette source d'amour des uns pour les autres, je pivote sur moi-même passant du regard la rose du P à celle de l'S, puis de l'S au P ... et la spirale dans mon esprit devenant comme un poulpe monstrueux expulsant son encre, les ténèbres absorbent la lumière, j'ai le vertige et je porte ma main à ma bouche mordant instinctivement ma paume, peut-être comme OLIER dans son cerceuil. Malédiction, je comprends la vérité, IL EST PASSE, mais lui aussi en faisant LE BIEN, ainsi que xxxxxxxx CELUI de la tombe fleurie . Mais combien ont saccagé la MAISON, ne laissant que des cadavres embaumés et nombres de métaux qu'ils n'avaient pu emporter. Quel étrange mystère recèle le nouveau temple de SALOMON édifié par les enfants de Saint VINCENT."
IL EST PASSE = It is the Master Key
Faisant LE BIEN + MAISON (Mason)
++++++++
Jean-Baptiste Willermoz, born in Lyons, France on 10th July 1730, was 20 years old when he became a Freemason. In 1752, he was appointed Worshipful Master of his Lodge. In 1753, he founded the Lodge “La Parfaite Amitié”, of which he was elected Master on the feast day of St. John, 24 June 24 1753. In 1756, this Lodge joined the Mother Lodge of Lyons - its charter from the Grand Lodge of France is dated 21 November 1756. On 4 May 1760, with the approval of the Grand Lodge of France, a Provincial Mother Lodge called “Grand Loge des Maîtres Réguliers de Lyon” was founded and Willermoz was its Provincial Grand Master from 1762 to 1763 afterwards becoming the Archivist and Keeper of the Seals. In 1763, he founded the “Souverain Chapitre des Chevaliers de L”Aigle Noir - Rose-Croix”.
In May of 1767, Willermoz went to Paris, where he met Bacon de la Chevalerie, Deputy Grand Master of the Elus Cohen. He was initiated by Martinez de Pasqually himself in Verailles, France. In 1772, Willermoz learned of the existence of a German Masonic Order called the “Strict Templar Observance” and on 14 December 1772, Willermoz applied by letter for affiliation. He received an answer dated 18 March 1773 from Count Weiler. The Duke of Brunswick replaced Baron von Hund as the head of the Strict Observance. From the 11th through the 14th of August 1772, Count Weiler was in Lyons where he had come to personally establish a Strict Observance Lodge called “Loge Ecossaise [SCOTTISH Lodge) Rectifiée ‘La BIENFAISANCE’”. In December 1777, three years after the death of Martinez de Pasqually, Rudolphe Saltzmann, “Master of the Novices of the Directoire of Strasbourg” arrived in Lyons, where he was received as an Elu-Cohen. We know that at the time, the Order of Elus-Cohen was suffering from internal dissentions and from a lack of leadership. Like many other sincere members, Willermoz saw that the Order was doomed and was anxious to preserve all that could be saved. With the help of Saltzmann, and with the approval of Bacon de la Chevalerie, Willermoz conceived a plan to implement the Secret Doctrine of the Elus-Cohen in the Rite of the Strict Observance. This he planned to do by adding to the degrees of the Strict Observance, a higher degree, called “La Profession”, called such because its members would be “professed”, i.e. under chivalric vows. It contained two secret degrees in which the doctrine of the Elus-Cohen would be transmitted, thus alleviating the disparition of the Réau-Croix but not implanting the theurgic operations of the Elus-Cohen into the Strict Observance.
Martinism is the mystical tradition started in 18th century France by Louis-Claude de Saint-Martin. After the death of his mentor Martines de Pasqually, he discovered the writings of Jacob Boehme, whom he called his 'second master'. He turned away from the theurgy of the Ordre des Chevaliers Maçons Élus Coëns de l'Univers in favour of the Way of the Heart. He personally initiated several influential people into his Intimate Society, or Society of Friends.
The previous chapter XLVI dealt with the MARTINISTS.

It's no accident that Edith Starr Miller linked these three societies together.

+++++

You are reminded that Sauniere attended MARTINIST meetings in Lyon. And also the Tartan clad child (Scottish Rite) in Sauniere's church. http://www.cromleck-de-rennes.com/martinist.htm Sauniere had his letters sent to an address in Lyon that was two doors away from where Joanny BRICAUD lived and Sauniere had been an Honoured guest at a Martinist meeting there.

++++++++

Gino Sandri, Priory's Secretary General from 1977 was on the editorial board of the International Centre for MARTINIST Research
Centre Internationale Researches et d'Études Martinistes
Sandri also contributed to the Renaissance Traditionelle with the Rectified Scottish Rite of Freemasonry

+++++++++

The revealing of the truth in a ambiguous manner is itself a Magic ritual deliberately designed to confuse.

+++++++++

Edith Starr Miller died under suspicious circumstances in Paris. she had been married to Almeric Hugh PAGET Lord Queenborough. He had been a Knight of Malta amongst other things - The police investigation into the death of Princess Diana (who also died in Paris under suspicious circumstances) was called OPERATION PAGET led by a Knight of Malta.

Last edited by roscoe on 30 Jul 2017 8:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2017 7:00 am 
Queen Bee

By the way

Pernety came from the Abbey of St Germain des Prés

Pernety practiced astral and talismanic magic and during his séances he started them with the following words:

“…the science into which I am about to initiate you is the first and most ancient of sciences. It emanates from Nature or rather it is Nature herself perfected by art and based on experience.

The world’s first science was Astrology."

Perhaps the Temple referred to by Le Serpent Rouge is in Paris, the capital city of France and this is undoubtedly build upon a Temple to the Goddess Isis where the Abbey of St Germain des Prés now stands. A 16th century historian claimed the name Paris came from the phrase ‘Near the Temple of Isis’ or Parisi. The Coat of Arms of Paris commissioned by Napoleon shows Isis on the prow of her boat being led by her star, the star Sirius. The church of St Germain des Prés is separated from the church of St Sulpice by the Rue Lobineau the name chosen as the author of the Dossier Secrets.

A deflocked Benedictine monk called Antoine-Joseph Pernety is said to have influenced the famous healer and magician Giuseppi Balsamo who is better known as the Count of Cagliostro. Pernety started the Hermetic ritual of Perfection and Pernety came from the Abbey of St Germain des Prés. Pernety practised his art in Berlin and is said to have been an influence on the German Illuminati, indeed Pernety began the Illuminati of Avignon in 1760. In 1770 Pernety also began La Grande Loge Eccossaise du Comtat Venaissin. This lodge was raided in 1774 and its papers confiscated by order of the Pope, however it was revived in 1789. Amonst its members were Giuseppi Balsamo (Count of Cagliostro) and his friend Baron de Corberon, Mesmer, Marquis de Thomé and Marquis de Puysegur."

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017 7:22 am 
Queen Bee

The APPLE STAR pentacle

APPLE STAR - It was a fake moustache by iamaphoney

In 2008 an account called iamaphoney started to appear on Youtube. It was showing never seen before Beatles images and footage. The account was most likely started by Neil Aspinall who died that year. Neil Aspinall had been a Beatles roadie since going to school with John Lennon. He had been a CEO of Apple records.

This is a cut out that can be found inside the Sergeant Pepper Album cover

APPLE STAR - It was a fake moustache can be heard on the last but one track of Sergeant Pepper usually known as Sergeant Pepper Reprise.
Here it is REVERSED

Click here for SERGEANT PEPPER REVERSED

So McCartney aside what is the APPLE STAR? The Apple Star is astrum argentum A∴A∴ pronounced A Star A Star. It means Silver Star. The A∴A∴ was reconstituted in 1907 by Aleister Crowley and George Cecil Jones, claiming authority from a spiritual entity called AIWASS (the Author of The Book of the Law mentioned earlier) and other Secret Chiefs of the planetary spiritual order after the schism and subsequent collapse of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn at the turn of the Twentieth century. The principal holy book of the A∴A∴ is the book Crowley called "AL" and "Liber Legis", technically called "Liber AL vel Legis sub figura CCXX as delivered by 93=418 to DCLXVI", whose scriptural title is The Book of the Law, by which name the Book is most commonly known and referred to.
AIWASS Pronounced Ay-YOU-WAZ
On the desk from Magical Mystery Tour.
Sergeant Pepper on the Wall behind.

Here's what Crowley says about the Silver Star.

The Silver Star (A:.A:.) is Sirius. As Hoor-paar-Kraat, whose formula is silence and strength, he is the undying god, beyond our solar system. Horus is the ’son’ of this god and the sun (or father) of our solar system. Horus is thus Hrumachis (son of) the star, Sirius. Sirius, Sothis or Set-An, thus represents the supreme, the eternal light. The star is therefore the key to the present aeon of Horus, for it represents the energy of Satan that will permeate the earth during the present cycle."

Hieroglyph for the star Sirius

Hoor-paar-Kraat is your own DEMON GUARDIAN effectively it's YOU in spirit form. This is what the Cathars believed that you are trapped in a corporeal world and separated from your own spirit self.

Your DEAMON GUARDIAN is your own true nature this can be achieved by a ritual involving the Pentacle.

In this ritual you affectively die and are reborn as your own true self. Hence the Paul is dead rumors.

SHEPHERDESS NO TEMPTATION POUSSIN TENIERS HOLD THE KEY PAX 681 BY THE CROSS AND THIS HORSE OF GOD I ACHEIVE THIS DEAMON GUARDIAN AT MIDDAY BLUE APPLES.

Last edited by roscoe on 02 Aug 2017 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017 7:36 am 
High King

No I can't answer that either. However Roscoe I agree, that geometry has a strong link within the "story".
Yes Plantards reaction is very telling, but apparently he was also very good at lying!
For me, the geometry isn't connected to Poussin, but more likely on say the Plantards / PDS maps and diagrams in their papers.
Also the obvious esoteric link to the pentagram, which as far as I know doesn't have to be related to Satanism etc?
About the Beatles, there are tons of conspiracies, the main one connected to P M'C's shoes on the famous Abbey Road crossing photo..........so many conspiracies now we have the internet & Youtube.
Regards
Nic

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017 8:25 am 
Queen Bee

BULLDOGNIC wrote:
About the Beatles, there are tons of conspiracies, the main one connected to P M'C's shoes on the famous Abbey Road crossing photo..........so many conspiracies now we have the internet & Youtube.
Regards
Nic

You've looked at this for about thirty seconds and have the utter arrogance to tell me all about it and then you wonder why I have nothing to with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCQtP4AjVg8

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017 8:28 am 
Queen Bee

BULLDOGNIC wrote:
No I can't answer that either. However Roscoe I agree, that geometry has a strong link within the "story".
Yes Plantards reaction is very telling, but apparently he was also very good at lying!
For me, the geometry isn't connected to Poussin, but more likely on say the Plantards / PDS maps and diagrams in their papers.

The Apple and The Pentagram.

The pentagram is one of the most widely used religious symbols in the world and has been used by Wiccans, Pagans, Israelites, Christians, magicians amongst others. But what is its origin?

A pentagram is a five-pointed star with one point aligned upwards (when surrounded by a circle, it's known as a 'pentacle') and its name derives from the Greek words "penta", meaning five and the word "gamma", meaning letter.

The pentagram was originally a symbol of the goddess, Kore, who was worshipped in many countries as widespread as England and Egypt thousands of years ago, but under many different names (i.e. Cara, Ceres, Carnak, Core, Car, Karnak, etc). Kore's sacred fruit was the apple. When cut through its equator, the apple has a near perfect pentagram shape inside, with each point containing a seed. Many Wiccans, Pagans and Roma (Gypsies) still cut apples in this way and the Roma refer to apple cores as Stars of Knowledge.

The concept of five points is still symbolic in Ireland; "Ireland had five great roads, five provinces and five paths of the law. The fairy folk count in fives and the mythological creatures wear fivefold cloaks."

Wiccans use the pentagram symbol to cast and banish their healing circles, to bless themselves and others by tracing the shape on their bodies and often wear the pentacle or pentagram on pieces of jewellery. Some Wiccans interpret the five points as the five elements- earth, air, water, fire and spirit, while others interpret them as the four directions and the spirit.

The Goddess Kore (with Apple.)

Mohammad's tribe was known as the Children of Kore. Hence Koran
The Koran was an enlarged, revised version of the ancient Word of the Goddess Kore, her shrine was at MECCA.

Proverbs 7:2King James Version (KJV)
Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

A sparkle in the eye is known as the Kore. The window of the soul.

Apple Corps "pronounced "apple core" - The Beatles' record label
Apple's chief executive was former Beatles road manager Neil Aspinall,

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017 5:40 pm 
Grand Master

If a painting is a masterpiece, the picture "setup" structure is harmonic. The whole painting is harmonic and in harmonic structurs, you will easy find pentagramms, circles, etc.

In other words : you will find a pentagramm in much other paintings.

I do not think, that geometie is the solution of the enigma.

regards Hans

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017 9:53 pm 
High King

roscoe wrote:
BULLDOGNIC wrote:
Regards
Nic

You've looked at this for about thirty seconds and have the utter arrogance to tell me all about it and then you wonder why I have nothing to with you.

What's going on Roscoe, since when have I caused you problems here. Yes quite right I only quickly read your thread. I'm in France, on holiday with a crappy 3G connection and to be perfectly honest I was replying partly out of politeness because you were being such a dick last night!
I don't need to defend anything I do or say here as I try to be sincere.
Give it a go, who knows it might suit you? Plus if you are so annoyed with me, don't quote my posts, or post my photos. I'm not the type to block people, as I've already said once, I enjoy your research. Maybe if I get time I'll re-read this thread!
Regards
Nic

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017 9:57 pm 
High King

hans peper wrote:
If a painting is a masterpiece, the picture "setup" structure is harmonic. The whole painting is harmonic and in harmonic structurs, you will easy find pentagramms, circles, etc.

In other words : you will find a pentagramm in much other paintings.

I do not think, that geometie is the solution of the enigma.

regards Hans

Maybe not the geometry in the paintings but something else.......
Thanks for earlier Hans, you gave me much food for thought.
Regards
Nic

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2017 8:07 pm 
High King

BULLDOGNIC wrote:
roscoe wrote:
BULLDOGNIC wrote:
Regards
Nic

What's going on Roscoe, since when have I caused you problems here. Yes quite right I only quickly read your thread. I'm in France, on holiday with a crappy 3G connection and to be perfectly honest I was replying partly out of politeness because you were being such a dick last night!
I don't need to defend anything I do or say here as I try to be sincere.
Give it a go, who knows it might suit you? Plus if you are so annoyed with me, don't quote my posts, or post my photos. I'm not the type to block people, as I've already said once, I enjoy your research. Maybe if I get time I'll re-read this thread!
Regards
Nic

Oh, he's in a wee huff. He pronounced back in May he was finished with Arcadia, it wasn't worth his while etc. But he nips back now and again.

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2017 7:20 am 
Grand Master

And if we are honest : We missed him :mrgreen:

@nic

Geometrie in the paintings are not only pentagrams etc.,- it is a tool of the painter, to build relations and connections between two or more points in the painting, or to catch our eye to a certain detail.

An example :

Vertical relationship - is often used. If things are vertical alighned, they are connected.

or

mistakes - like wrong painted objects telling us, that we should have a closer look to that part of the painting.

so there is a load of rules in the secret langruage of the painters and at last they have their own "tricks" which have to be found.
All of them use geometrie, but also a lot of other tools.

But one thing is the same in all of their paintings : It's not what you see!

regards Hans

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017 4:59 pm 
Queen Bee

I agree Roscoe
the sacred geometry and the spiritual symbolism plays a part in secret societies and leads a trail to the Great Geometrician....the vestments Sauniere wore for mass at Rennes

The Tetragrammaton