Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 22 Sep 2017 4:58 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2017 6:45 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 26 Oct 2006 9:11 pm
Posts: 3196
Location: Livingston, Scotland.
Sheila wrote:
I don't want to put my foot in it but I'd like to add my thoughts.

The statue of the devil is just that...a statue.

The innocents locked in the hell that has become Syria are flesh and blood.

This woman committed this crime calmly and with clear intent to get her message across.

The French and British visitors that flock around the tourists site of Rennes-le-Chateau blithely chattering like sparrows need to meditate on the atrocities that are being dealt out in another country by their armed forces.

She has drawn attention to the plight of her people and we need to listen.


She did not commit a crime upon flesh and blood, but a statue, an ugly lump of fired-clay.

I am not advocating violence...But we need to take notice of the hell that is being doled out to Syrian men, women and children every day by the leading perpetrators in this evil crime against humanity, namely the American, English and French government.

It's time to understand why Syria is being obliterated.

This is my opinion...don't all unfriend me at once.


She travels up to RLC and smashes a statue. Wow , that's going to do a lot for Syria ! "You are all disbelievers" sez she. I'm thinking that it's better to be a doubting Thomas than have unquestioning belief like this dame.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017 10:27 pm 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2008 1:46 am
Posts: 4868
Location: Tucson, Az. USA
Image

She told them that they were all unbelievers (she wasn`t talking about the priest and his treasure). She had to wait for RLC

to open so she went out to the grotto and sat in the MM cave wearing a white cape (which hid her axe), with a Venetian red

fox mask ("wolf mask"), and speaking in Arabic on her cell phone - how many red flags do you need?! She said, "How can you

be having an election when people are dying in Syria?!" She said her (internet) husband was over there. She`s in the mental ward.

_________________
From the Borderlands - mjastudio.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 6:33 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
Sheila wrote:
I don't want to put my foot in it but I'd like to add my thoughts.

The statue of the devil is just that...a statue.

The innocents locked in the hell that has become Syria are flesh and blood.

This woman committed this crime calmly and with clear intent to get her message across.

The French and British visitors that flock around the tourists site of Rennes-le-Chateau blithely chattering like sparrows need to meditate on the atrocities that are being dealt out in another country by their armed forces.

She has drawn attention to the plight of her people and we need to listen.


She did not commit a crime upon flesh and blood, but a statue, an ugly lump of fired-clay.

I am not advocating violence...But we need to take notice of the hell that is being doled out to Syrian men, women and children every day by the leading perpetrators in this evil crime against humanity, namely the American, English and French government.

It's time to understand why Syria is being obliterated.

This is my opinion...don't all unfriend me at once.


Syria?

Watch this

By the former General in charge of the NATO Kosovo campaign.

The Pentagon had plans to attack Syria a week after 911.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Last edited by roscoe on 28 Apr 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 6:34 am 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 16 May 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 1695
Location: Razes
Renne wrote:
.....how many red flags do you need?!


What do you mean ?

all the best
Hans

_________________
Yes, I am living in a world of shit, but I am alive...and alone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 7:16 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
roscoe wrote:
Sheila wrote:
I don't want to put my foot in it but I'd like to add my thoughts.

The statue of the devil is just that...a statue.

The innocents locked in the hell that has become Syria are flesh and blood.

This woman committed this crime calmly and with clear intent to get her message across.

The French and British visitors that flock around the tourists site of Rennes-le-Chateau blithely chattering like sparrows need to meditate on the atrocities that are being dealt out in another country by their armed forces.

She has drawn attention to the plight of her people and we need to listen.


She did not commit a crime upon flesh and blood, but a statue, an ugly lump of fired-clay.

I am not advocating violence...But we need to take notice of the hell that is being doled out to Syrian men, women and children every day by the leading perpetrators in this evil crime against humanity, namely the American, English and French government.

It's time to understand why Syria is being obliterated.

This is my opinion...don't all unfriend me at once.


Syria?

Watch this

By the former General in charge of the NATO Kosovo campaign.

The Pentagon had plans to attack Syria a week after 911.


The trouble in Syria can be taken back to failure of the Central Treaty Organization (CENTO), originally known as the Baghdad Pact or the Middle East Treaty Organization (METO),

It was formed in 1955 by Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Turkey and the United Kingdom. It was dissolved in 1979.

The reason it was dissolved is because of the absence of the United States. The reason the United States was not involved is entirely due to Pro-Israel Lobby in the US.

Assad's father started talking to the Russians and the US wants to keep Russia down. It is interesting that ISIS was winning but then was immediately put on the run when the Russians became involved in the Syrian conflict. That's because ISIS is a US Black OP.


By the way before some idiotic half wit pipes up, ISRAEL is a country not a race. This is obvious to most but some on here have the intellectual level of pond life.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 12:56 pm 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2010 10:58 am
Posts: 2538
Quote:
By the former General in charge of the NATO Kosovo campaign.

The Pentagon had plans to attack Syria a week after 911.


Syria or rather the Assad family were to blame for all the terrorism attributed to Gadaffi in the 80's. Gaddafi lied and said Libya was responsible to do a deal to get crippling sanctions lifted. Syria has been the root cause of a hell of a lot of terrorism for decades.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 12:57 pm 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2010 10:58 am
Posts: 2538
Quote:
What do you mean ?


It's an expression. Red flag = warning


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 1:26 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 22 Sep 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 2026
Quote:
ISIS is a US Black OP

Image
As firstly reported in the US by extreme right wing, conspiratorial, lunatic fringe web pages and the admitted troll "news" charlatan Alex Jones.
Quote:
MYTH 2: ISIS WAS CREATED BY THE CIA
One of the more eyebrow-raising theories about ISIS is that it is a creation of U.S., British and/or Israeli intelligence agencies. New York Times reporter Thomas Erdbrink told HuffPost Live that the belief is common among Iranians. The theory was traced back to a dubious blog post that was picked up by Iranian and other Middle Eastern media. Conservative media got hold of it, using it as an example of a government conspiracy. Politifact bestowed the theory its “Pants on fire” rating. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/3 ... 75050.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 2:42 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
TCJ wrote:
Quote:
ISIS is a US Black OP


Quote:
MYTH 2: ISIS WAS CREATED BY THE CIA
One of the more eyebrow-raising theories about ISIS is that it is a creation of U.S., British and/or Israeli intelligence agencies. New York Times reporter Thomas Erdbrink told HuffPost Live that the belief is common among Iranians. The theory was traced back to a dubious blog post that was picked up by Iranian and other Middle Eastern media. Conservative media got hold of it, using it as an example of a government conspiracy. Politifact bestowed the theory its “Pants on fire” rating. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/3 ... 75050.html


Erm! Nah!

It comes from our old friend Mr Julian Assange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9xbokQO4M0

Quote:
New WikiLeaks emails reveal that Saudi and US funding of Mujahideen fighters helped develop the radical Islamic organization.

his week, WikiLeaks released over 500,000 diplomatic cables as an addition to the Carter Cables that were first released in 2014. In these new cables, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange states there is definitive proof that the United States CIA is “essentially responsible for creating ISIS”.
Assange says the new cables reveal that the events in 1979 began a series of events that were ultimately responsible for the evolution of ISIS.

“If any year could be said to be the “year zero” of our modern era, 1979 is it”, Assange stated in a press release on Monday.

Essentially, the CIA and the Saudi Arabian government put billions of dollars into creating a Mujahideen militant group that would fight against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan – continuing the US and the Soviet Union’s constant proxy wars. This group ended up becoming known as ISIS.
“In the Middle East, the Iranian revolution, the Saudi Islamic uprising and the Egypt-Israel Camp David Accords led not only to the present regional power dynamic, but decisively changed the relationship between oil, militant Islam, and the world.
The uprising at Mecca permanently shifted Saudi Arabia towards Wahhabism, leading to the transnational spread of Islamic fundamentalism and the US-Saudi destabilization of Afghanistan,” said Assange.
The invasion of Afghanistan by the USSR would see Saudi Arabia and the CIA push billions of dollars to Mujahideen fighters as part of Operation Cyclone, fomenting the rise of Al-Qaeda and the eventual collapse of the Soviet Union.
The 1979 current of Islamification spread to Pakistan where the US Embassy was burned to the ground and Pakistan Prime Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto was executed. The Iranian hostage crisis would go on to fatally undermine Jimmy Carter’s presidency and see the election of Ronald Reagan.
“The rise of Al-Qaeda eventually bore the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States, enabling the US invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq and over a decade of war, leaving, at its end, the ideological, financial and geographic basis for ISIS,” said Assange.
SAUDI ARABIA FUNDING OF CLINTON CAMPAIGN
In an interview with Dartmouth Films and RT, Assange also mentions Hilary Clinton’s involvement. Assange states that while it has been noted that Saudi Arabian and Qatari funds are “all over the place, including too many media institutions”, and that “even the US government has mentioned or agreed with that some Saudi figures have been supporting ISIS”, he believes this is a dodge to the real depth and intention to which the Saudi government supports ISIS. He believes these cables show that the same governments that fund Hillary Clinton’s campaign are simultaneously propping up ISIS and other radical groups in the region.
However, as can be seen by leaked e-mails between Hillary Clinton and her Campaign Manager John Podesta, Clinton’s military strategy is to defeat ISIS/ISIL by utilizing local allies. According to the emails, Podesta confirms that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are providing “clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL”
In a 9-point plan to Hillary Clinton, Podesta states that
“in Iraq it is important that we engage ISIL using the resources of the Peshmerga fighters of the Kurdish Regional Government (KRG), and what, if any, reliable units exist in the Iraqi Army. The Peshmerga commanders are aggressive, hard fighting troops, who have long standing relationships with CIA officers and Special Force operators. However, they will need the continued commitment of U.S. personnel to work with them as advisors and strategic planners, the new generation of Peshmerga commanders being largely untested in traditional combat. That said, with this U.S. aid the Kurdish troops can inflict a real defeat on ISIL.”
Podesta also states that ISIS needs to be pushed back to a “tangible defeat” so local fighters in the region do not think it is an “American defeat”. Neither John Podesta or Hillary Clinton have confirmed the validity of the leaked emails.




Saudi Arabia', i.e. the same people that finances ISIL, supported the Clinton Campaign.

Incidentally the Peshmerga use Soviet made weapons.

CLINTON IS HEADING FOR PRISON - Latest Today

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Last edited by roscoe on 28 Apr 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 3:25 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 22 Sep 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 2026
Quote:
Erm! Nah!

You seem to have a time-line comprehension deficit.
Assange showed an email from Clinton explaining what anyone who follows this war knew long before; that ISL was/is funded by Wahabists in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere. Her charity foundation taking Royal Saudi money (not from those extremist Sunni clerics) and the US and UK dealing arms to SA by no means shows we funded ISL which found it's legs in 2006 and now has a financial difficulty with it's seized oil fields taken back. Everything else Assange says is unfounded conjecture, like, "maybe that Clinton charity Saudi money funded ISL." Hoot!

Poor Julian, and we thought we knew ye. He was so very anti-Putin publicly but something nefarious must've happened to cause this complete turn-about.
Btw, the number of proven fake Clinton and Podesta emails sent to Julian from Putin's hacker army to disseminate is growing.

SA's politics are as complex as any. This clears that some.
Quote:
Certainly in the past this has included support for terrorism. A particularly outrageous example of this: From about 1996 to around 2003, Defense Minister Prince Sultan and Interior Minister Prince Nayef paid off Osama bin Laden so al Qaeda would not target the kingdom.

Quote:
Today, the Saudis deny any support for terrorists and, indeed, have made it a criminal offense for its citizens to fight in Syria or to provide support for opposition fighters. But this is at odds with decades of Saudi practice, sending religious youth to fight in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Bosnia, and elsewhere. It is also not the way Bandar spoke of his instructions from King Abdullah when he was appointed intelligence chief: he stated that he was charged with getting rid of Bashar al Assad, containing Hezbollah in Lebanon, and cutting off the head of the snake (Iran). For emphasis of Saudi sincerity of purpose in Syria, he said that he would follow his monarch's instructions, even if it meant hiring "every SOB jihadist" he could find.

In policy circles in Washington, there is a common wisdom that Saudi support for fighters in Syria has not included al Qaeda types—though it's pretty obvious that Qatar, the kingdom's small neighbor but big diplomatic competitor has been supporting fighters of an al Qaeda affiliate (Jabhat al-Nusra). In reality, the spectrum of opposition fighters—from President Obama's "teachers and pharmacists" through to IS, ISIS, ISIL (call it what you will)—is full of muddy distinctions.

https://newrepublic.com/article/119447/ ... ian-rebels

"Going to jail'- your vid is about her IT contractor, and not anything she did. It's dated news.
Who just may go to jail is Trump's former National Security Advisor Gen. Micheal Flynn who took mega-money from Turkey (sourced back to a Rus Putin pal business magnet) as their illegal agent and also some other tidy sums from Russia oligarchs. That's very big news over the pond and many in Trump's party are calling for his head.


Last edited by TCJ on 28 Apr 2017 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 3:38 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
TCJ wrote:
Quote:
Erm! Nah!

You seem to have a time-line comprehension deficit.
Assange showed an email from Clinton explaining what anyone who follows this war knew long before; that ISL was/is funded by Wahabists in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere. Her charity foundation taking Royal Saudi money (not from those extremist Sunni clerics) and the US and UK dealing arms to SA by no means shows we funded ISL which found it's legs in 2006 and now has a financial difficulty with it's seized oil fields taken back. Everything else Assange says is unfounded conjecture, like, "maybe that Clinton charity Saudi money funded ISL." Hoot!

Poor Julian, and we thought we knew ye. He was so very anti-Putin publicly but something nefarious must've happened to cause this complete turn-about.
Btw, the number of proven fake Clinton and Podesta emails sent to Julian from Putin's hacker army to disseminate is growing.

SA's politics are as complex as any. This clears that some.
Quote:
Certainly in the past this has included support for terrorism. A particularly outrageous example of this: From about 1996 to around 2003, Defense Minister Prince Sultan and Interior Minister Prince Nayef paid off Osama bin Laden so al Qaeda would not target the kingdom.

Quote:
Today, the Saudis deny any support for terrorists and, indeed, have made it a criminal offense for its citizens to fight in Syria or to provide support for opposition fighters. But this is at odds with decades of Saudi practice, sending religious youth to fight in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Bosnia, and elsewhere. It is also not the way Bandar spoke of his instructions from King Abdullah when he was appointed intelligence chief: he stated that he was charged with getting rid of Bashar al Assad, containing Hezbollah in Lebanon, and cutting off the head of the snake (Iran). For emphasis of Saudi sincerity of purpose in Syria, he said that he would follow his monarch's instructions, even if it meant hiring "every SOB jihadist" he could find.

In policy circles in Washington, there is a common wisdom that Saudi support for fighters in Syria has not included al Qaeda types—though it's pretty obvious that Qatar, the kingdom's small neighbor but big diplomatic competitor has been supporting fighters of an al Qaeda affiliate (Jabhat al-Nusra). In reality, the spectrum of opposition fighters—from President Obama's "teachers and pharmacists" through to IS, ISIS, ISIL (call it what you will)—is full of muddy distinctions.

https://newrepublic.com/article/119447/ ... ian-rebels


You seem to have a time-line comprehension deficit.

The US funded the Mujaheddin - the Mujaheddin became Al Qaeda and ISL.

Zbigniew Brzezinski said so

The question is did they stop funding

ISIS Convoy Escorted By Blackhawk Helicopter

Toyota is doing out of all this Ay?

Now lets listen to Vladimir and what he has to say. Shall we

By the way it has not gone unnoticed that you side stepped what Wesley Clarke said.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Last edited by roscoe on 28 Apr 2017 3:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 3:44 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 16 May 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 1695
Location: Razes
Davinho wrote:
Quote:
What do you mean ?


It's an expression. Red flag = warning


Thanks Dav, but warning for what ?

All the best
Hans

_________________
Yes, I am living in a world of shit, but I am alive...and alone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 3:52 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 22 Sep 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 2026
Quote:
The US funded the Mujaheddin - the Mujaheddin became Al Qaeda and ISL.

The Mujaheddin evolved into the Taliban. Al Qaeda is a catch-all name now for many scattered groups without a country of origin or common leader.
The Mujaheddin were CIA funded in the 80's. ISL is of this century and founded by ex-Iraqi Army Sunnis who took advantage of the disorganized armed forces there and seized their mechanized US weaponry. They've filled their ranks with disadvantaged and disgruntled heroin addicted youths from Libyan and Turkish slums who are mostly there for $100 USD a week, pillage and wives. The Kurdish female fighters report on their lack of training and will to engage them.
ISL is not the region conquering force they're been painted to be.
ISL has no connection or affiliation with Afghanistan's Taliban except for turncoats-converts killing each other there. "ISIS in Afghanistan is attacking the Taliban, killing dozens"
If the Obama or Bush administrations funded ISL, oh, never mind. Done. Sheesh... :|


Last edited by TCJ on 28 Apr 2017 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 4:00 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
TCJ wrote:
Quote:
The US funded the Mujaheddin - the Mujaheddin became Al Qaeda and ISL.

The Mujaheddin evolved into the Taliban. Al Qaeda is catch-all name for many scattered groups without a country of origin or common leader.
The Mujaheddin were CIA funded in the 80's. ISL is of this century and founded by ex-Iraqi Army Sunnis.
ISL has no connection or affiliation with Afghanistan's Taliban except for turncoats-converts killing each other there. "ISIS in Afghanistan is attacking the Taliban, killing dozens"
If the Obama or Bush administrations funded ISL, oh, never mind. Done. Sheesh... :|


So you didn't listen to Vladimir then?

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 4:19 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 22 Sep 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 2026
~


Last edited by TCJ on 29 Apr 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 7:48 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
TCJ wrote:
Quote:
So you didn't listen to Vladimir then?

I did, but would believe Joseph Goebbels before I would that murderous tyrant who stole Russia and Crimea from it's hard and long suffering citizens.

Catchy propaganda music time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neiw_9QdAns

Nice guitar composition while pretty propagandist disses Ukraine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v6Jw9rsWCE


And STILL he side steps the Wesley Clarke video.

As for Putin I have yet to catch him in a lie unlike our own governments.

I'm still awaiting the weapons of mass destruction.

There's only you who have not noticed that you're getting thrashed here.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 11:12 pm 
Offline
Acolyte
User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2009 6:26 pm
Posts: 199
Location: Rennes-les-Bains
roscoe wrote:
TCJ wrote:
Quote:
So you didn't listen to Vladimir then?

I did, but would believe Joseph Goebbels before I would that murderous tyrant who stole Russia and Crimea from it's hard and long suffering citizens.

Catchy propaganda music time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neiw_9QdAns

Nice guitar composition while pretty propagandist disses Ukraine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v6Jw9rsWCE


And STILL he side steps the Wesley Clarke video.

As for Putin I have yet to catch him in a lie unlike our own governments.

I'm still awaiting the weapons of mass destruction.

There's only you who have not noticed that you're getting thrashed here.




Seems your beloved Putler suffered a major hit yesterday. One of his ships got sunk by a cargo ship carrying Romanian sheep.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39734998

_________________
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 11:35 pm 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2008 1:46 am
Posts: 4868
Location: Tucson, Az. USA
The face of Mary Magdalene survived. The attacker aimed for the neck of both plaster

figures so the face was not smashed. Repairs will be paid for by insurance.

_________________
From the Borderlands - mjastudio.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017 12:47 am 
Offline
High King

Joined: 22 Sep 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 2026
Quote:
And STILL he side steps the Wesley Clarke video.

I didn't but there's nothing from Gen. Clark proving the US created and funds ISL. Not even a mention.
He gives a behind the curtain synopsis of America's well known plot to destabilize the Mid East which actually began under Kissinger and nick-named The Crescent of Crisis, ie, cause turmoil which will weaken the USSR regionally and overthrow the governments of their mid-east friends.

You and Clark have triggered me to fond, not so fond, memories of my silly blogging salad days of some small amount of fame concerning all this when the stuff started hitting the fan for Bush, Inc. Thanks. The incessant attacks on the blog and hack attempts from dangerous Lyndon LaRouchie's with their "the Jews did it" conspiracies never "thrashed" me either.
I've heard it all before here and from those much more deep and less scattered in it than you.

"This silly little blog became a huge monument to greatness, when twa's originally born a parody."
https://patrickjfitzgerald.blogspot.com/
Quote:
1 – 200 of 5000
cjt said...
aha ha haaa! :P


Last edited by TCJ on 29 Apr 2017 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017 3:02 am 
Offline
Grand Master

Joined: 04 Aug 2014 2:51 pm
Posts: 219
Quote:
This is my opinion...don't all unfriend me at once.


No way. Debate is healthy, even when we disagree we all have something in common here. Ultimately agree to disagree and enjoy a beer (La Fin du Monde) after ;).

Quote:
am not advocating violence...But we need to take notice of the hell that is being doled out to Syrian men, women and children every day by the leading perpetrators in this evil crime against humanity, namely the American, English and French government.


There is a lot to debate around this - however as a Scot you might want to check your prejudices ;) . And you really shouldn't leave Russia off the list! Or my own fair land: http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/operations-a ... mpact.page

Anyway I digress - while you are right about it being a lump of clay I still think it is sad this was trashed. Doing this won't endear folks in the West to the Syrian cause as it is senseless.

All very sad, bur sadly the world we live in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017 3:53 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
TCJ wrote:
Quote:
And STILL he side steps the Wesley Clarke video.

I didn't but there's nothing from Gen. Clark proving the US created and funds ISL. Not even a mention.
He gives a behind the curtain synopsis of America's well known plot to destabilize the Mid East which actually began under Kissinger and nick-named The Crescent of Crisis, ie, cause turmoil which will weaken the USSR regionally and overthrow the governments of their mid-east friends.

You and Clark have triggered me to fond memories of my silly blogging salad days of some small amount of fame concerning all this when the stuff started hitting the fan for Bush, Inc. Thanks. The incessant attacks on the blog and hack attempts from dangerous Lyndon LaRouchie's with their "the Jews did it" conspiracies never "thrashed" me either.
I've heard it all before here and from those much more deep and less scattered in it than you.

"This silly little blog became a huge monument to greatness, when twa's originally born a parody."
https://patrickjfitzgerald.blogspot.com/


Whoa!! Just a minute there. Clarke tells us that the Pentagon had plans to attack Iraq from about a week after 911 and shortly after that they had plans to take out the very nations that have had US military intervention since including Syria and you just brush that off?

Who's the aggressor here. Russia? No. Putin is defending his borders. He is unlikely to ever be on my Christmas card list but he's an infinitely more desirable leader than any of the dross the US and the UK has put into power.

So no doubt you discussed (huh!) the Project for a New American Century as well. The cabal even put all their names to this.

Fact is the trouble in Syria was planned by elements within the US. They are totally to blame.

It's fourteen years since Blair's dodgy Dossier.

And we are still awaiting the discovery of the Weapons of Mass destruction. Yes we have documentary proof that the US and Allies are compulsive habitual lying SOBs. I remember the Word document they put up on the Downing St website which showed all the edits on it. They quickly took it down when they realized that the edits on a Word file and who edited it could be read with the right software.

But still the West continue knowing full well that ISIL will be the top benefactors if the Assad Government falls.

This is still one of my favourite plays. WHO KILLED JOHN O'NEIL The title comes from the foremost FBI expert on Osama Bin Laden who was killed on his first day, Sept 11th 2001, being in charge of Security at the World Trade Center

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Last edited by roscoe on 29 Apr 2017 7:16 am, edited 8 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017 4:09 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
I do not condone vandalism but I can understand how anger can be triggered if people are kept from the truth and justice.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017 4:58 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
TCJ wrote:
Quote:
The US funded the Mujaheddin - the Mujaheddin became Al Qaeda and ISL.

The Mujaheddin evolved into the Taliban. Al Qaeda is a catch-all name now for many scattered groups without a country of origin or common leader.


Ah! The Taliban

Remember this

But hey it is just a Conspiracy theory Ay?

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017 7:44 am 
Offline
High King
User avatar

Joined: 04 Dec 2008 7:15 pm
Posts: 2412
Location: Vienna, Austria
roscoe wrote:
Fact is the trouble in Syria was planned by elements within the US.

Something really astonishes:

When Saddam Hussein started to kill his folks ... very soon he got a flight prohibition zone.

When Ghaddafi started to kill his folks ... very soon he got a flight prohibition zone.

When Assad started to kill his folks ... he got no flight prohibition zone.
Seven years later he can still drop barrel bombs on children - and that's ok with the US, UNO, Russia, China, EU, etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vandalism in RLC
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017 11:09 am 
Offline
High King

Joined: 22 Sep 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 2026
Quote:
Just a minute there. Clarke tells us that the Pentagon had plans to attack Iraq from about a week after 911 and shortly after that they had plans to take out the very nations that have had US military intervention since including Syria and you just brush that off?

Brush it off did I? Did you see the blog?
Bush II had plans to invade Iraq the summer before he was first elected, well before 9-11
One of his first actions in the WH was "find me a way into Iraq."
Still waiting for the proof of UK - US creating and funding ISL and won't accept these regional strategies as answers.


Last edited by TCJ on 29 Apr 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group