Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 23 Nov 2017 8:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: temple rond
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 7:38 am 
Queen Bee

Dude....read what you've written.

It was described by the geographer...nothing more.

Post subject: Re: Stuff...
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 7:40 am 
High King

Sheila wrote:
However, I thank you kindly for Flora - I had a feeling about her but never followed her up.

Wombat will have a field-day.

I will.

All those triangles!

Thank you roscoe. It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Sheila also.

Post subject: Re: temple rond
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 7:52 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
Dude....read what you've written.

It was described by the geographer...nothing more.

Changed it.

Grande Romaine?

Selene daughter of Mark Anthony and Cleopatra.

By the way Andromeda, Diana and Selene are one and the same

I take it you noticed it is on the Paris Meridian?

Last edited by roscoe on 20 Apr 2017 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: parfum ambré
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 7:56 am 
Queen Bee

Flora Tristan....check her out Wombat.

Nice one Roscoe, keep up the good work.
Yes - Tomb of La Grande Romaine...on the meridian.

Post subject: Re: parfum ambré
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 8:04 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:

Nice one Roscoe, keep up the good work.
Yes - Tomb of La Grande Romaine...on the meridian.

Well almost. It just depends on the shift in precession between 3BC and the 1600s.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 8:09 am 
Queen Bee

By the way I've a hunch (little more than a guess) that Plantard was a member of Jeune France. Working on it.

"El Hierro" is an island in the Canaries which has a ruin on it that (we're told) carries Templar graffiti on it. It is at a place where there is a lighthouse called Meridiano.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferro_Meridian

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 8:23 am 
Queen Bee

I would say that your hunch is probably correct.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 3:45 pm 
High King

Points raised here are those that Rhedesium failed to mention

I'll just slit my wrists now then .....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 3:54 pm 
Queen Bee

:lol: :lol:

Rhedesium would become Blooteland.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 3:57 pm 
High King

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 6:40 am 
Queen Bee

bergeredearcadie wrote:
:mrgreen:

Well you mentioned the word "Meridian" several times. (There's hope for you yet)
So perhaps you can come up with a comment as to why the French are currently marking the Paris Meridian with Lime Trees as we speak?

Here's a stone marker on the side of the Couiza to Arques road complete with the old one.

And you mentioned Saint Sulpice so what's your take on this?

The logo of the Sulpicians actually in Sauniere's garden.

Quote:
The Society of the Priests of Saint Sulpice was founded in France in 1641 by Father Jean-Jacques Olier (1608–1657), an exemplar of the French School of Spirituality. A disciple of Vincent de Paul and Charles de Condren, Olier took part in "missions" organized by them.

Mentioned in Le Serpent Rouge.

And Gino Sandri says that the Olier was a member of the Compagnie du Saint Sacrement and he should know since he was a member himself and a member of the Martinist movement.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 8:24 am 
Queen Bee

I hear you, but we need to move on from the same old repeated blah, blah.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 8:30 am 
Queen Bee

L'église Saint Sulpice could be described as "moche de gueule et haute sur pattes"...

however our attention is being drawn to the underground crypts beneath her...and the grottes below these crypts.
She was built on St Germain des Prés land.

These two edifices are most probably linked via their souterrains....the underground water system... via their puits/wells.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 9:07 am 
Queen Bee

The land that was taken to build Childebert's edifice, l'église de Saint-Vincent et Sainte-Croix (before it got churchified by Germain) was the site of a Temple of Isis/Demeter/Ceres.

It was a sacred Oracle centre for The Mysteries.
..and connected to the underground via the Puits/Well covered with the omphalos 'navel' stone.

Both the edifices of St Germain des Prés & Saint Sulpice sit on the same fault line..an underground stream running up the line of the meridian.

Last edited by Sheila on 21 Apr 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 9:52 am 
Queen Bee

Old sacred places are built over the intersection of these 'dragon lines' for a specific reason.

And when one finds an ancient center with an intersection of two fault lines and notice that the church is NOT situated over the underground stream then questions need to be asked and research must be done to find the ORIGINAL sacred centre.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 9:54 am 
High King

.the underground water system... via their puits/wells.

Theres a massive well - i've seen it.....

I had a tour of the underground area by a nice priest there ...

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 10:08 am 
Queen Bee

There is indeed Sandy...the one with the door in it. That's the original street level.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 10:36 am 
High King

Thats along way down then!

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 10:44 am 
Queen Bee

They say that, from the upper floor level in the central part of Saint Sulpice to the water is about 35 meters down.

The church of Saint-Sulpice was built on an ancient cimetière and chapel - once part of the immense conglommeration that was Saint-Germain des Prés.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017 8:41 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
They say that, from the upper floor level in the central part of Saint Sulpice to the water is about 35 meters down.

The church of Saint-Sulpice was built on an ancient cimetière and chapel - once part of the immense conglommeration that was Saint-Germain des Prés.

It was an Abbey

Founded by St Germaine strangely enough.

And according to you these Fathers drank water and were buried when they died - Fancy that.

The Abbey was founded on 23rd December - Why are all these things done on either the solstice or the equinox. or some other Quarter or Cross quarter day?

I always get exited when a clergyman holds his staff at 23.4 degrees.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017 2:28 pm 
High King

Coincidentally last night on Google Earth, I struck an exact 23.40 degree line through Kilmartin's Nether Largie Stone Row which 5 miles on directly intersects Dun Dubh (56°11'15.86"N 5°26'37.28"W).

Quote:
Samhain fires were lit on the larger ridge above this ruined fort until recent years, as some old local folk will tell you. These Halloween fires (done to celebrate the old New Year) were stopped a short time after the new ‘owner’ of the Auchinellan Estate (on whose land Dun Dubh is found) took exception to them and, for all intent and purpose, deemed them a fire hazard! The lady in question who inherited the Estate was in fact a devout christian who took exception to the local “pagan” goings-on, contrary to the beliefs of the previous Estate owner, who not only allowed such old events, but played a part in them. Local folk hereabouts, not surprisingly, aint too keen on their part-time dictatorial christian neighbour.

The fires up here were also related to the linear cemetery at Kilmartin. Here the giant tombs all line up & point to Dun Chonallaich, behind which hides the more flattened top of Dun Dubh. When the Halloween fires were lit on top of this, the glow from behind the great pyramid of Chonallaich all the way down to Valley of the Kings, was spectacular! One wonders just how long the local people had been doing this. https://megalithix.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... rd-argyll/

100 miles later, the same line well hits this stone that's reported to have been moved 100 yards into Moniack Castle's garden (57°27'30.67"N 4°24'55.51"W).
Quote:
The stone is 1.3m high, 0.8m wide and 0.3m thick, and displays the Pictish carving of a man apparently walking from left to right holding a staff or sword, as well as prehistoric cupmarks.
https://canmore.org.uk/site/12732/moniack-castle

213 miles further will find this 23.40 degree line perfectly centered on the monolith atop Orkney's The Hillock of Breakna ancient settlement (58°55'41.19"N 3° 7'29.63"W)

Those interested in such archeo-astro Stuff will find an unprecedented wealth of research and leg-work by Douglas Scott.
Quote:
In the early 1980s shortly after Professor Thom gifted me his theodolite, I surveyed the “Pictish” standing stone outlier from the Edderton stone circle. When it was found the stone indicated the sunset in early November, I realised that this was the same time as the Gaelic fire festivals of Samhain or Halloween I’d known as a wee boy.

The Quest for the Neolithic and Bronze Age Ritual Calendar
https://watchersofthedawn.wordpress.com/introduction/

Last edited by TCJ on 23 Apr 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017 3:24 pm 
Queen Bee

TCJ wrote:
Coincidentally last night on Google Earth, I struck an exact 23.40 degree line through Kilmartin's Nether Largie Stone Row which 5 miles on directly intersects Dun Dubh (56°11'15.86"N 5°26'37.28"W).

Quote:
Samhain fires were lit on the larger ridge above this ruined fort until recent years, as some old local folk will tell you. These Halloween fires (done to celebrate the old New Year) were stopped a short time after the new ‘owner’ of the Auchinellan Estate (on whose land Dun Dubh is found) took exception to them and, for all intent and purpose, deemed them a fire hazard! The lady in question who inherited the Estate was in fact a devout christian who took exception to the local “pagan” goings-on, contrary to the beliefs of the previous Estate owner, who not only allowed such old events, but played a part in them. Local folk hereabouts, not surprisingly, aint too keen on their part-time dictatorial christian neighbour.

The fires up here were also related to the linear cemetery at Kilmartin. Here the giant tombs all line up & point to Dun Chonallaich, behind which hides the more flattened top of Dun Dubh. When the Halloween fires were lit on top of this, the glow from behind the great pyramid of Chonallaich all the way down to Valley of the Kings, was spectacular! One wonders just how long the local people had been doing this. https://megalithix.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... rd-argyll/

100 miles later, the same line well hits this stone that's reported to have been moved 100 yards into Moniack Castle's garden (57°27'30.67"N 4°24'55.51"W).
Quote:
The stone is 1.3m high, 0.8m wide and 0.3m thick, and displays the Pictish carving of a man apparently walking from left to right holding a staff or sword, as well as prehistoric cupmarks.
https://canmore.org.uk/site/12732/moniack-castle

213 miles further will find this 23.40 degree line perfectly centered on the monolith atop Orkney's The Hillock of Breakna ancient settlement (58°55'41.19"N 3° 7'29.63"W)

Those interested in such archeo-astro Stuff will find an unprecedented wealth of research and leg-work by Douglas Scott.

The Quest for the Neolithic and Bronze Age Ritual Calendar
https://watchersofthedawn.wordpress.com/introduction/

take 23.4 degrees from 90 degrees and what do you get?

23.4 degrees is the tilt angle of the earth rotation axis to the orbital plane around the sun. .

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017 3:45 pm 
High King

Strike an exact 90.00 degree line from Cruach Scarba's trig point (56°10'35.50"N 5°43'18.54"W) and extend it 1 mile to see what it bisects in Scarba's Maiden Glen (56°10'35.47"N 5°41'36.49"W).
Taken from the trig point 7 miles east will see it hitting spot-on on an apparent well or spring and going to street view will show the home-owners Goddess art in front. The art figures at the street corner are worth a look, also. 8)
56°10'34.83"N 5°32'40.71"W
I'll comfortably venture the artist is well aware of what that property lays on.

Last edited by TCJ on 23 Apr 2017 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017 3:50 pm 
Queen Bee

56°10'34.83"N 5°32'40.71"W

I see her ... the royal colours of gold & purple.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017 4:22 pm 
High King

And the same Dun Chonallaich above is seen on this line 3 miles beyond her.
Quote:
It’s my opinion that this fort, above all others in the region apart from Dunadd, was of paramount importance to our prehistoric ancestors. The reason being that it’s the great pyramidal hill to which the line of tombs in the Kilmartin Valley align, three miles to the south.https://megalithix.wordpress.com/2008/1 ... onallaich/

Last edited by TCJ on 23 Apr 2017 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next