Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 23 Nov 2017 10:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stuff...
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 8:13 am 
Queen Bee

For Wombat.

The "whiting out" as you call it is actually them "plastering over the cracks"...they didn't change the decor.

This photo comes from 2009 when I was studying the symbol.

Image .. Image Rosa Crux indeed.
copyright IBJ

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 8:15 am 
High King

Sheila wrote:
"These arms remained the emblem of the Temple until the fifth year of the reign of queen Elizabeth (the 1st) when unfortunately the society of the Inner Temple yielding to the advice and persuasion of Master Gerard Leigh a member of the College of Heralds abandoned the ancient and honourable device of the Knights Templars and assumed in its place a winged horse called a Pegasus, or, as it has been explained to us, a horse striking the earth with its hoof or, Pegasus luna a field argent ! "

https://books.google.fr/books?id=_FnbfX ... nt&f=false

A winged horse called a Pegasus ... a horse striking the earth with its hoof .... héliodore chassé du temple sums up the situation nicely.

The Expulsion of Heliodorus from the Temple

Wouter Crabeth created an amazing glass window on the topic in 1566. The seventh year of the reign of Queen Elizabeth I.

It’s located in Gouda, 8)

The Netherlands.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... Glas08.jpg

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 8:25 am 
Queen Bee

We don't need Héliodore chassé du temple it is a clue to lead you to Pegasus striking the earth with its hoof.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 8:30 am 
High King

Ergo: Virgo.

Post subject: Fountain of Hippocrene
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 8:47 am 
Queen Bee

The spring of Hippocrene - formed by the hooves of Pegasus. Its name literally translates as "Horse's Fountain" .

Le nom même de la source, formé à partir du grec hippos, « cheval » et krêné, « source » fait allusion à Pégase. En effet, le cheval ailé et la source sont étroitement reliés, car c'est lui qui, d'un coup de sabot, la fit jaillir.

Image .. Image

The word Pegasus is believed to be related to Greek pegai, or pege, a spring, a source of water.

A good muse anyway.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 8:57 am 
High King

I think the Horse and source [no im not a poet :mrgreen:] suits the POS glyph.

How does it fit with your translation of the words? Remember here:

http://www.rhedesium.com/blog/a-new-way ... pent-rouge

you gave me permission to blog it......

Interesting, non?

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 9:03 am 
Queen Bee

Morning Sandy, that was last years musings... like Anne I can't keep still.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 9:05 am 
High King

Morning Sandy, that was last years musings... like Anne I can't keep still.

Yes, but dont you think it fits? On some level?

I do.

the source of something, in this case a fountain or whatever, but the title - a tomb of some sort?

I continued deconstructing it and decided it could mean Dubosc came to dig up a tomb or burial .....
sort of reminds one of Boudet and his important burial?

This burial is the source - where it all starts?

Edited to add: it fits ur anaylsis of the Poussin painting? water running passed a tomb .... tomb/water/ source....

lol im probably way of base but hey 8) at least theres a discussion happening ...

Post subject: The Source
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 9:10 am 
Queen Bee

I think we need to retrace our steps down this road slowly and carefully....

But let's not lose the subject of this discussion...Saunière's decoration.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 9:12 am 
Queen Bee

Quote:
water running past a tomb

Water running through a tomb...where the warm waters gently bathe the remains of the beloved.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 9:13 am 
High King

And Virgo:

".....I now understand, I know now the fabulous secret and what is more amazing is that when the four knights moved, one of the horses left four hoofprints in the rock."

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 9:26 am 
High King

yes, i meant water coming from/through/passed [all of the above] the tomb....

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 9:30 am 
High King

I dont mean to push my website down ur throats - but it is easier to post a link to the article than write it all out again for here...

it encompasses templars, rlc, etc etc ....

Anything of interest here? It fits with the prior discussion of Cherisey and the french Compte and Carolingians [alice] etc ... Wombat...

http://www.rhedesium.com/lsquothe-order ... rsquo.html

http://www.rhedesium.com/reading-nostra ... ently.html

You may feel it all irrelevant, in which case my apologies ..

Post subject: Lots of Stuff...
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 9:39 am 
Queen Bee

Silence falls...we're reading your links Sandy.
I might be gone for some time....to quote the famous words :lol:

In the meantime, read the dates.... Image

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 9:44 am 
High King

yes, creation of the templars til the cutting of the elm ....

look at the PS

I have done work on this logo ....a map? direction

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 9:45 am 
High King

we're reading your links Sandy

not all of it is relevant, and you know how i like to waffle - but i think some snippets may be helpful to discuss/elaborate on etc

Post subject: question...
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 9:54 am 
Queen Bee

Does the logo says...Militia Templi Salomonis.

Post subject: Jean
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017 10:03 am 
Queen Bee

ImageImage Saunière has put the two devices together to form a whole.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 4:31 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
The spring of Hippocrene - formed by the hooves of Pegasus. Its name literally translates as "Horse's Fountain" .

Le nom même de la source, formé à partir du grec hippos, « cheval » et krêné, « source » fait allusion à Pégase. En effet, le cheval ailé et la source sont étroitement reliés, car c'est lui qui, d'un coup de sabot, la fit jaillir.

Image .. Image

The word Pegasus is believed to be related to Greek pegai, or pege, a spring, a source of water.

A good muse anyway.

I take it that you know that the Constellation of Pegasus is next to the Constellation of Aquarius? In fact they're in the same Decal.

The four hoves of Pegasus (The Flying Horse of Perseus) surround zenith (Medium Coeli) at Sunset on 17th January 1681

Andromeda is at Zenith

See story of Perseus and Andromeda.

Poussin called his painting Diana and Endymion - Same story.

The years 1099 to 1188 was the years Jerusalem (SION) was NOT under the control of Islam.

The Bourges Meridian is 390 YARDS short of 666 Miles from the centre of Barcelone to the Dunkerque Tower (Measured using Google Earth). However we are not certain of the Northern Point since it was destroyed in WWII. The correct point may well have gone to the (now missing) Fort Marduk. Marduk is of course a Sun God.

Quote:
Notes by General David-Leroy

(1) The French society of Fort Mardyck was dissolved in 1824 on the orders of Charles X, as the fishermen had descended into illiteracy and so were no longer capable of governing themselves.

(2) The French Republic takes its nickname of "Marianne" from the Marianne Canal which formerly joined Mardyck, Petite Synthe and Dunkirk.

(3) The reputation for ugliness bestowed on the church of Saint Sulpice has always had the aim of distracting attention away from its prodigious interest, which goes far beyond the "mystery of the cathedrals". If Saint Sulpice is ugly then that is probably due to the multiple plans that meant that it was constantly being modified during its construction, in other words as a result of the pursuit of the most complex symbol which, unfortunately, remains inaccessible.

If we remain in the Romantic Era for a moment, certain phenomena have attracted the attention of historians. It was while looking at the towers of Saint Sulpice that Flora Tristan had the revelation that they had been built with charitable donations, which she then made her personal quest on behalf of the people. It was at Saint Sulpice also that Flora Tristan, the grandmother of the painter Gauguin, invented the famous Christian formula, "Workers of the world unite". It was once again at Saint Sulpice that the conspirators of the "Jeune France" movement agreed that "El Hierro" would be the rallying cry for the Battle of Hernani.

And what was going through Madame Victor Hugo's mind when, on those nights when her husband had a "first night" at the theatre, she had guilty meetings there with Sainte-Beuve?

The case of the sculptor Carpeaux seems to be a case of being, as it were, split in two by the two meridians. His home in the Rue de l'Abbaye was located on the golden line of Saint Sulpice, and it was at Saint Sulpice on 15 August 1854 that he prayed to the Virgin to arrange for him to win the Prix de Rome for his "Hector invoking the Gods in favour of Astyanax". However it was on the meridian of the Observatory that Carpeaux enjoyed good fortune on two separate occasions: the first under the porch of Amiens Cathedral, where Napoleon III saw his bas-relief depicting the surrender of Abd-el-Kader. The second was the commission entrusted to him in 1867 to construct the monumental fountain of the Observatory, which illustrates the zero meridian in the Luxembourg Gardens. Between these two events one must situate the famous dialogue of the artist with the scientist Arago:

Carpeaux: "You bunch of astronomers, you don't believe in anything at all".
Arago: "But who lives closer to God than we do?"

It seems that the Carpeaux was the spiritual heir of the sculptor Elschoet, known as "La Chouette" (the owl), who was born in Dunkirk in 1791 and who decorated the Palais de Luxembourg.

(4) PréParadol reports a groundswell of opinion which, in 1859, demanded the return of the Balearic Islands to France because of their location between France and North Africa.

(5) The pyramid of Cherchell is the strangest of all. Recent excavations have revealed a network of corridors that do not lead to any burial sites.

General David-Leroy was a friend that Philippe de Cherisey met in Las Palmas.

The French are marking the Paris Meridian with LIME TREES as we speak (From 2000)

Quote:
Pseudo-Hyginus, Fabulae 138 :
"When Saturn [Kronos] was hunting Jove [Zeus] throughout the earth, assuming the form of a steed he lay with Philyra, daughter of Oceanus. By him she bore Chiron the Centaur, who is said to have been the first to invent the art of healing. After Philyra saw that she had borne a strange species, she asked Jove [Zeus] to change her into another form, and she was transformed into the tree which is called the linden."

The Linden is the Lime Tree (as in Unter Den Linden in Berlin)

Plantard called himself Chiron when the Priory of Sion was registered in Annemasse, Geneva

Chiron is the Constellation Centaurus The Constellation rose briefly due South when viewed from Rennes le Chateau on 17th January 1681. Not any more due to Precession.

So in Greek mythology the son of a Lime Tree marks the Meridian at dawn on 17th January 1681.

Points raised here are those that Rhedesium failed to mention

Last edited by roscoe on 20 Apr 2017 6:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 6:29 am 
Queen Bee

Thanks Roscoe, some interesting information in your post.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 6:42 am 
Queen Bee

Battle of Hernani. Is a play by Victor Hugo (one of the Priory of Sion grandmasters we're told)

The Pyramid of Cherchell, mentioned by Philippe de Cherisey's friend, is in modern Algeria it is thought to be the tomb described by Pomponius Mela, he mapped the ancient world.

And here we have a direct link to Beringer Sauniere.

He was given a Monkey named Mela by "A Singer" presumably Maria Calve

He also had a puppy called Pompenette.

Last edited by roscoe on 20 Apr 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 7:01 am 
Queen Bee

Sorry, I don't go with any of that, especially..
Quote:
in modern Algeria it is thought to be the tomb of Pomponius Mela,

Better check your history about this famous and mysterious sepulchre

Post subject: temple rond
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 7:07 am 
Queen Bee

Known as le Tombeau du Grande Romaine...and empty as an empty thing.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 7:21 am 
Queen Bee

However, I thank you kindly for Flora - I had a feeling about her but never followed her up.

Wombat will have a field-day.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 7:34 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
Sorry, I don't go with any of that, especially..
Quote:
in modern Algeria it is thought to be the tomb of Pomponius Mela,

Better check your history about this famous and mysterious sepulchre

Quote:
Royal Family of Mauretania[edit]
The mausoleum was built in 3 BC by the last King of Numidia, and later King of Mauretania, Juba II, and his wife Cleopatra Selene II. Cleopatra Selene II was an Egyptian Greek Ptolemaic princess, the daughter of the Queen Cleopatra VII of Egypt and Roman Triumvir Mark Antony. Through her marriage to Juba II, she became the last Queen of Numidia and later Queen of Mauretania.

The mausoleum is probably the Royal Tomb that the 1st-century Roman geographer Pomponius Mela (1.31) described as the monumentum commune regiae gentis ("the communal mausoleum of the royal family"). If the geographer’s description of the mausoleum is correct, then the building was not intended just for Juba and Cleopatra, but envisaged as a dynastic funeral monument for their royal descendants.

The Mauretanian sepulchre looks similar to the Mausoleum of Augustus erected by the first Roman Emperor, Augustus, in Rome. Augustus began constructing his mausoleum between 29 BC-27 BC, some time before Juba II left Rome to return to Numidia.
Wikipedia

Perhaps at this point I should remind you that we are not talking about any 'actual history' but history according to messers Plantard and De Cherisey.

And the Great Pyramid is as empty as an empty thing too. Largely due to grave robbers.

The Egyptians hid their tombs later on. e.g. Tutankhamen

Last edited by roscoe on 20 Apr 2017 7:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next