Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 23 Nov 2017 8:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Mauresse
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 7:55 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
Back to Black.

The Sun King - Louis XIV had a black skinned child ...une petite Mauresse, who they say only lived for 40 days......

Marie Anne de France, de Bourbon, infante de France

Marie-Anne of France, daughter of the Sun King Louis XIV and Marie-Thérèse d’Autriche.
Her parents were double first cousins "cousins germains" (for Wombat, who if he has his head screwed on, will make hay with this)

Speaking of the Germains

Jane Asher (Actress and one time girlfriend of Paul McCartney) is the daughter of Margaret Eliot who is related to the Earl of St Germans

(Bull of Gregory IX was written on July 30th which was the eve of the feast day of this saint - hence alternative spelling Germain.)

I wrote an article for The Heretic Magazine (issue 7) entitled "The Death and the Occult rebirth of Paul McCartney"

Margaret Asher nee Eliot (related to T S Eliot the poet) trained Beatles producer George Martin in the Art of Musicology. Dr Richard Asher (Jane's father) was an early experimenter in the use of LSD and hypnosis to cure some ailments. McCartney's song Yesterday was written whilst staying with the Ashers. He always maintained that he woke up and the entire song was in his head. Dr Ashers practice (where McCartney stayed) was in Harley Street complex and within 100 yards of the premises of Steven Ward, the man who brought down the Harold Macmillan government in the Profumo affair.

Just to put all this into context regarding Rennes le Chateau

Note the mention of Steven Ward

by Michael Bentine - The man who told the Rennes research group not to investigate Rennes le Chateau as it is too dangerous.

Dr Richard Asher hung himself and left no note.

Last edited by roscoe on 22 Apr 2017 8:14 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: No thanks ...
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 8:00 am 
Queen Bee

I'll leave you to it then.

Post subject: Re: No thanks ...
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 8:20 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
I'll leave you to it then.

I thought you were interested in the Count of St Germain?

The Theosophist

Raised by our old friends

THE MEDICIS

Marie de Medici - The SUN KING'S grandmother.

Descendant of Lorenzo de Medici mentioned on the Gnomon in St Sulpice.

The Medicis produced two Queen regents of France and three Popes.

AND TUTORED THE COUNT OF ST GERMAINE

Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 9:12 am 
Queen Bee

And staying on the Medici theme

Catherine de Medici was responsible for this AVENUE:

Sunset sequence taken on MAY 1st. The day of the ILLUMINATED ONES.

View from the Tuileries Garden featuring rows of Trees

LIME TREES.

So why are the French marking the Paris meridian as we speak with LIME TREES?

Tilia Cordata - Tilia being one of the characters in the Mother Goose Tales by

CHARLES PERRAULT brother of the architect involved in the building of the Louvre

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 10:31 am 
Queen Bee

Let me resurrect an old friend .

Quote:
Perrault transformed the tone of Basile's "Sole, Luna, e Tilia". Beside differences in tone, the most notable differences in the plot is that, in Basile's version, the sleep did not stem from a curse, but was prophesied; that the king did not wake Tilia from the sleep with a kiss, but raped her, and when she gave birth to two children, one sucked on her finger, drawing out the piece of flax that had put her to sleep, which woke her; and that the woman who resented her and tried to eat her and her children was not the king's mother but his jealous wife. The mother-in-law's jealousy is less motivated, although common in fairy tales.

The second half, in which the princess and her children are almost put to death, but hidden instead, may have been influenced by St. Genevieve

Sun Moon and Lime tree

Perrault - mentioned in Le Serpent Rouge.

Quote:
"Mon émotion fut grande, "RETIRE MOI DE LA BOUE" disais-je, et mon réveil fut immédiat. J'ai omis de vous dire en effet que c'était un songe que j'avais fait ce 17 JANVIER, fête de Saint SULPICE. Par la suite mon trouble persitant, j'ai voulu après réflexions d'usage vous le relater un conte de PERRAULT. Voici donc Ami Lecteur, dans les pages qui suivent le résultat d'un rêve m'ayant bercé dans le monde de l'étrange à l'inconnu. A celui qui PASSE de FAIRE LE BIEN !"

He wrote Sleeping Beauty - also mentioned in Le Serpent Rouge.

Quote:
"Grâce à lui, désormais à pas mesurés et d'un oeil sur, je puis decouvrir les soixante-quatre pierres dispersées du cube parfait que les Frères de la BELLE du bois noir échappant à la poursuite des usurpateurs, avaient semées en route quant ils s'enfuirent du Fort blanc."

Originally posted here 25 Jan 2012

Last edited by roscoe on 22 Apr 2017 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 10:36 am 
Queen Bee

Good stuff Roscoe.

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 10:51 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
Good stuff Roscoe.

To quote Andrew (Gough)

"Ask a bee what the Druids knew"
It has been known for some time that the bees use the sun for navigation.

Statutes of Alpha Galates (First Gauls) comprises of Nine Degrees, the last three are called:

Son Excellence Druidique

Son Altesse Druidique

Sa Majesté Druidique

Plantard was a member of Alpha Galates.

Post subject: MEDICI
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017 6:54 am 
Queen Bee

The Lime Tree Garden of the Medici s at the Pitti Palace.

Used in MEDICIne

In the garden are several Bee Hives made of Lime Wood.

Lorenzo de Medici (mentioned on the St Sulpice gnomon) sponsored Leonardo da vinci.

Last edited by roscoe on 23 Apr 2017 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: walking over lemons
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017 7:04 am 
Queen Bee

That's a citrus not a tilleul....

But I'm sure you have a reason for posting it.

Post subject: Re: walking over lemons
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017 7:06 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:

it's a nice eye catching picture in the MEDICI s garden.

The difference between Lime trees and Lemon trees

Last edited by roscoe on 23 Apr 2017 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017 7:11 am 
Queen Bee

Quote:

wrong sort of Lime.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017 7:14 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
Quote:

wrong sort of Lime.

What else is in the MEDICI garden?

Lime trees are used in MEDICIne

Catherine de Medici was responsible for the Tuileries Garden. From there you can look down the Elysian Fields in Paris.

A special phenomenon will appear when you look down towards the west in eight days time.

This one

A nice ILLUMINATION don't you think?

Sing along to your National Anthem DAUGHTER OF ELYSIUM

Last edited by roscoe on 23 Apr 2017 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2017 7:28 am 
Queen Bee

Sorry in all my pedantry removal I forgot to remind you who Leonardo da Vinci (sponsored by Lorenzo de Medici) was.

He painted this:

He also wrote this

Quote:
I could wish that I had such power of language as to avail me to assure those who would extol the worship of men over the Sun. Those who have wished to worship men have made a very grave error

LEONARDO DA VINCI

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2017 8:35 pm 
Grand Master

roscoe wrote:
Sheila wrote:

Sheila's point was that Lindens are not in fact citrus trees, even though they are commonly called "Limes".

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 4:04 am 
Queen Bee

Caelum wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Sheila wrote:

Sheila's point was that Lindens are not in fact citrus trees, even though they are commonly called "Limes".

And my point was that this was the Medici's garden, who were fascinated by Lime trees.

I put that picture up because it was nice eye catching.

I'm starting to remember why it was that I left this forum.

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 11:39 am 
High King

The three top White House advisors today are a virulent anti-Semite, and a Modern Orthodox Zionist and his converted wife. You should start a thread to clear up this bizarre antipodal juxtaposition instead of repeating "it's the sun" over and over and over ad nauseam.
I'll toss a bone. First Lady Melania's mothers parents had absolutely, without question, ancient and common Slovenian Jewish surnames, and so which make her "half a Jew" and that's enough to have sent her to the death camps, but, the Slovenian Jewish history web page where that was proudly reported has been scrubbed and the Melania page at a popular genealogy website which showed her Jewish lineage was at the same time changed to "private."
Our "Aryan Empress" is not what your fellow deniers here think.

Last edited by TCJ on 26 Apr 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 3:14 pm 
Queen Bee

TCJ wrote:
The three top White House advisors today are a virulent anti-Semite, and a Modern Orthodox Zionist and his converted wife. You should start a thread to clear up this bizarre antipodal juxtaposition instead of repeating "it's the sun" over and over and over ad nauseam.
I'll toss a bone. First Lady Melania's mothers parents had absolutely, without question, ancient and common Slovenian Jewish surnames, and so which make her "half a Jew" and that's enough to have sent her to the death camps, but, the Slovenian Jewish history web page where that was proudly reported has been scrubbed and the Melania page at a popular genealogy website which showed her Jewish linage was at the same time changed to "private."
Our "Aryan Empress" is not what your fellow deniers here think.

Damn this guy for actually using evidence.

And then T.H.E.Y. don't help themselves with their reaction The more T.H.E.Y. react this way the more confidence we REVISIONISTS get.

A little like you people here.

By the way I did notice that you didn't address Seeker1's reaction to the QUOTE
Quote:
"insufferable Roger"
. UNQUOTE

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 3:39 pm 
High King

"It's déjà vu all over again."
Clicking on one Roscoe link is clicking one too many.
Quote:
Leuchter was criminally prosecuted for misrepresenting himself to penitentiaries as an "engineer," despite having no credentials whatever in engineering; Leuchter plea bargained with the district attorney's office, and received no jail time, but two years probation and a criminal conviction. He has also been accused of running a "death row shakedown," in which Leuchter threatened to testify for the defense in capital cases if he was not given contracts for his services by the state.

Quote:
In February 1990, Professor Jan Markiewicz, Director of the Forensic Institute of Cracow, redid the analysis. Markiewicz decided that the Prussian blue test was unreliable because it depended on the acidity of the environment, which was low in the gas chambers. Markiewicz and his team used microdiffusion techniques to test for cyanide in samples from the gas chambers, from delousing chambers, and from living areas elsewhere within Auschwitz.
The living quarter samples (negative controls) tested negative, while cyanide residue was found in both the delousing chambers and the gas chambers. The amount of cyanide found had a great variability, possibly due to 50 years of exposure to the elements to varying degrees, but even so, the categorical results were that cyanide was found where expected in both the gas chambers and the delousing facilities, and not found in the living quarters, supporting the hypothesis that the gas chambers were exposed to high levels of cyanide like the delousing facilities, and not low levels for routine fumigation, like the living quarters.

Like Sheila, I'm done with this and will now go watch YouTubes of one of my Hungarian Jewish heritage great-uncles bombing the piss out of Ploesti with his Norden bombsite.

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 4:30 pm 
Queen Bee

TCJ wrote:
"It's déjà vu all over again."
Clicking on one Roscoe link is clicking one too many.
Quote:
Leuchter was criminally prosecuted for misrepresenting himself to penitentiaries as an "engineer," despite having no credentials whatever in engineering; Leuchter plea bargained with the district attorney's office, and received no jail time, but two years probation and a criminal conviction. He has also been accused of running a "death row shakedown," in which Leuchter threatened to testify for the defense in capital cases if he was not given contracts for his services by the state.

Clearly you didn't listen to the video then.

Quote:
In February 1990, Professor Jan Markiewicz, Director of the Forensic Institute of Cracow, redid the analysis. Markiewicz decided that the Prussian blue test was unreliable because it depended on the acidity of the environment, which was low in the gas chambers. Markiewicz and his team used microdiffusion techniques to test for cyanide in samples from the gas chambers, from delousing chambers, and from living areas elsewhere within Auschwitz.
The living quarter samples (negative controls) tested negative, while cyanide residue was found in both the delousing chambers and the gas chambers. The amount of cyanide found had a great variability, possibly due to 50 years of exposure to the elements to varying degrees, but even so, the categorical results were that cyanide was found where expected in both the gas chambers and the delousing facilities, and not found in the living quarters, supporting the hypothesis that the gas chambers were exposed to high levels of cyanide like the delousing facilities, and not low levels for routine fumigation, like the living quarters.

Markiewitz -Hmmm!

Quote:
Like Sheila, I'm done with this and will now go watch YouTubes of one of my Hungarian Jewish heritage great-uncles bombing the piss out of Ploesti with his Norden bombsite.

Perhaps you could watch the video of the CEO of Auschwitz testify how the so-called gas chambers there were built in 1948. When the Polish authorities were questioned about this they said they built replicas because the Nazis had destroyed the originals. So one wonders whether they contaminated these same "Gas Chambers" for Markiewitz to find the traces.

So Zyklon B.

Zyklon (no suffix) had been used in WWI as a poison gas but with limited military effect. However in order for it to be used as an insect disinfectant it was mixed with a absorbant stabilizer Diatomaceous earth (cat litter) this made it easier to handle. Diatomaceous earth consists of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae. It is used as a filtration aid, mild abrasive in products including metal polishes and toothpaste, mechanical insecticide, absorbent for liquids, matting agent for coatings, reinforcing filler in plastics and rubber, anti-block in plastic films, porous support for chemical catalysts, cat litter, activator in blood clotting studies, a stabilizing component of dynamite, and a thermal insulator.

In this form it would take a very long time to kill a human. Drowning would be more efficient and since so called gas chambers were showers then one would think the super efficient Nazis would have thought of this. But apparantly not.

Zyklon B was marketed under US license by I G Farben. The headquarters were in Frankfurt.

Here you will notice the ruined picture of bombed out Frankfurt the building in the distance is the I G Farben headquarters. - Totally untouched by allied bombing and yet so prominent. The building was used as the US Occupation forces headquarters after the war because it was in such pristine condition.

Quote:
The """"Disgraced"""" Managers of IG Farben

Fritz ter Meer (1884-1967)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1926-1945, member of the working committee and the technical committee, director of section II
1943 plenipotentiary for Italy of the Reich Minister for armaments and war production, military economist chief industrialist responsible for Auschwitz .
1948 found guilty of "plundering" and "enslavement" and condemned to seven years detention. Released 1952.
1955 board member of Bayer
1956-1964 chairman of the board of Bayer chairman of the board of Th. Goldschmidt AG, deputy chairman of the board of Commerzbank, Bank-Association AG, board member of the Waggonfabrik Uerdingen, the Duesseldorfer waggonfabrik AG, the bank association West Germany AG and the United Industrial enterprises AG (VIAG)
Otto Ambros (1901-1990):
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1938-1945, member of the chemical committee and chairman of commission K (agents), special advisors of Krauchs F+E department for the four-year plan, director of the special committee C (chemical agents), the main committee for powders and explosives in the office for arms, military industrial leader
Responsible for choice of location, planning, building and running of IG Auschwitz as operations manager. Managing director of the Buna-Works and synthetic fuel production
1945 knight's cross and Distinguished Service Cross
1948 found guilty of "enslavement" condemned to eight years detention.
Released 1952.
Starting in 1954 chairman, deputy chairmen and member of the boards of: Chemie Grünenthal, Pintsch Bamag AG, Knoll AG, Feldmühle Papier- und Zellstoffwerke, Telefunken GmbH, Grünzweig & Hartmann, Internationale Galalithgesellschaft, Berliner Handelsgesellschaft, Süddeutsche Kalkstickstoffwerke, Vereinigte Industrieunternehmungen (VIAG) with its subsidiaries Scholven-Chemie and Phenol-Chemie as an advisor to F. K. Flick und of the US Industrialist J.P. Grace is entangled in the early eighties in the "Flick scandal"
Hermann Schmitz (1881-1960)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1926-1935, chairman of the board 1935-1945 and "head of finances" to the IG
Head of military economics, member of the Nazi party (NSDAP)
1941 Distinguished Service Cross 1st. Class
1948 found guilty of "plundering" condemned to four years in prison. Released 1950.
1952 board member of the German bank Berlin West
1956 honorary chairman of the board of Rheinish steel plants.
Fritz Gajewski (1888-1962)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1931-1945, head of section III (point of contact to Dynamite Nobel)
At Nuremberg , found "not guiltily" for all charges
1949 managing director, 1952 chairman of the board of Dynamite Nobel AG
1953 Distinguished Service Cross of the Federal Republic of Germany
1957 retirement, honorary chairman of the board of Dynamite Nobel AG, chairman of the board of Genschow & Co. and the Chemie-Verwaltungs AG, board member of Huels AG and the Gelsenkirchener mines
Heinrich Buetefisch (1894-1969)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1934-1945, deputy director of section I, director of gasoline synthesis for IG Auschwitz
1932 (together with Gattineau) had the conversation with Hitler, that defined the petrol pact, 1936 co-worker of Krauch on the four year plan as a production representative for oil in the Arms Ministry
SS Obersturmbannführer, military industrial leader, awarded the "friend of the Reich leader SS" cross.
1948 found guilty of "enslavement" condemned to six years detention.
Released 1951.
1952 supervisory board member of Ruhr-Chemie and Kohle-Öl-Chemie among others.
1964 Distinguished Service Cross of the Federal Republic of Germany. The award was taken back after 16 days due to violent protests
Friedrich Jaehne (1879-1965)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1934-1945, chief engineer of the IG, deputy director of the BG central Rhine/Maingau
1943 head of military economics, Distinguished Service Cross 1st. Class 1948 found guilty of "plundering" condemned to 18 months detention
1955 supervisory board member of the "new" Farbwerke Hoechst. In the same year elevated to supervisory board chairman elect – Karl Winnacker said "in the meantime the liquidation conclusion law had been issued and freed us from all discriminating regulations. So we could add Friedrich Jaehne, chief engineer of the old IG, to the supervisory board. He presided over this committee until 1963. In 1945 none of us would have thought that the two of us would be able to co-operate at the head of our company ".
Supervisory board chairman of the Alfreds Messer GmbH (later Messer Griesheim), supervisory board member with Linde
1959 Dr. Ing. E.h. of TH Munich, 1962 Bavarian service medal, honorary senator of TH Munich, Distinguished Service Cross of the Federal Republic of Germany
Carl Krauch (1887-1968)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1926-1940, chairman of the board 1940-1945, director of the coordination center W, director of the Reich office for economics, plenipotentiary for special questions on chemical production, military industrial leader.
1943 Knight's Cross for Distinguished War services.
1948 found guilty of "enslavement" and condemned to six years in prison. Released 1950.
1955 board member of Huels GmbH.
In 1956 in the Frankfurt Auschwitz court case is quoted as saying: "they were usually anti-social elements, so called political prisoners" (describing the prisoners of Auschwitz-Monowitz)
Carl Wurster (1900-1974)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1938-1945, director of BG upper Rhine, board member of DEGESCH
Head of military economics and member of the military economic advisory council of the Reich chamber of economics
1945 Knight's Cross for Distinguished War Services
At Nuremberg , found "not guiltily" of all charges
1952 chairman of the board of the "new" BASF, chairman of the board for Duisburger Kupferhuette and Robert Bosch AG, board member of Augusts Viktoria, the Buna-Werke Huels GmbH, Süddeutschen Bank, Deutschen Bank, Vereinigten Glanzstoff, BBC, Allianz, Degussa, 1965 retirement as chairman of the board of BASF
1952 honorary professor of the University of Heidelberg , Dr. rer. RK h.c. the University of Tübingen , 1953 Dr. Ing. E.h. of the TH Munich, 1955 Distinguished Service Cross of the Federal Republic of Germany, Bayer service medal, 1960 Dr. rer. pole h.c. the University of Mannheim, honorary senator of the Universities of Mainz, Karlsruhe and Tübingen, honorary citizen of the University of Stuttgart, honoury citizen of the city of Ludwigshafen, 1967 Schiller prize of the city of Mannheim, president of the federation of the chemical industry, vice-president of the Max-Planck company, the company of German chemists.

Not only didn't they bomb the factory producing Zyclon B
But they promoted the executives after the war.

Quote:
The Problems of Mass Gassing

In 1945 it was announced that gas death chambers existed in all concentration camps in Poland, Germany, Austria and Alsace. Some 15 years later, in 1960, this was revised to the new claim that gas chambers existed only in camps located in Soviet held Poland. Simon Weisenthal of the Los Angeles Holocaust Center states in the paper, "Books and Bookmen", April 1975, page 5, "No gassing took place in any camp on German soil." The pressure had been growing since The Vatican, Red Cross, English Intelligence and German Intelligence chiefs Canaris and Oster (who collaborated with the British) either did not know or did not believe in rumors of gassings.

So it looks like they were making it all up as they went along.

This brings up the following questions:
1). Germans are meticulous record keepers but there is not one order for the construction of any gas chamber, no blueprint, no photo of any gas chamber or gassed victims.
2). There have been thousands of investigations of alleged Nazi war criminals, hundreds of trials, yet not one person was ever accused of being involved with actual gassings! No reliable witness on either side has ever come forward who saw a single person gassed - AND THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN OVER 10,000 MASS GASSINGS!
3). Photos of bodies at Dachau and Belsen camps are of prisoners who died of typhus and malnutrition. Many Germans also died from typhus.
4). The Vatican and Red Cross interviewed thousands of freed camp inmates at the end of the War about alleged gas chambers. The response was always the same, "The detainees themselves have not spoken of them" (Red Cross document No. 9925, June 1946).

Forced Confessions of Gassings

Rudolf Hoess was the commandant of Auschwitz from 1940 to 1943. When captured by the Soviets they extracted a confession to mass gassings using Zyclon-B gas. Such "confessions" are about as reliable as any forced by Stalin from victims tortured before taking the stand to confess during the Moscow show trials of 1936. The communists wrote the "Confession' and Hoess signed it. Later he was hanged. An assistant commandant refused to sign - he died in his cell. Hoess' statement read, "half an hour after having released the gas, they opened the door and started the ventilation machines. They began immediately to extract the bodies while eating and smoking."

Was Hoess trying to get a message across that there were no gassing? Zyklon-B is not "ventable". The manufacturers state Zyklon-B adheres to surface clothing and skin. They say that only after a 24 hour period, wearing a gas mask with the strongest filter, could any bodies be removed without killing such workers.

If we believe the Hoess confession that the workers ran into the gas chamber "eating and smoking" - without gas masks - only minutes after the gassing - ALL WOULD HAVE DIED!

Gas Stories not Possible

The Jew Mosche Pearlmann in his book, "The Capture and Trial of Adolph Eichmann" states on pages 375 and 385 that Zyclon-B crystals were introduced from the ceilings of the gas chambers and "became immediately gaseous." The American Cyanamid Co. of Linden N.J. states: "We know of no chemical process whereby HCN (Zyklon-B) may be made to become instantly gaseous upon exposure to air."

Nice try

No Banana.

Next please!!!!

Oh I'm so sorry did I just REVISE something

Last edited by roscoe on 26 Apr 2017 5:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 4:42 pm 
High King

Moderator, thank you for removing his offensive photo.

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 4:47 pm 
Queen Bee

TCJ wrote:
Moderator, thank you for removing his offensive photo.

Perhaps he could remove this one too. Since he doesn't like direct quotes from famous and respected French Writers. How is he with the Red Cross?

look everyone

The International Red Cross is a Holocaust denier.

373 468 and there was me thinking it was 6 million.

Did I mention the amount of coal needed to burn all the bodies?
This is a nation at war and coal is a strategic material. Not to mention the photo reconnaissance pictures showing no coal heaps whatsoever.

What he means moderator is

"Help him he's involved himself and he cannot argue his case. He needs one sided censorship to get him out of the mess he's got himself into"

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 5:19 pm 
Queen Bee

I'm feeling sorry for you here you can read about things here

https://www.amazon.co.uk/51-Documents-Zionist-Collaboration-Nazis/dp/1569802351/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

It's edited by a Jew. Must be holocaust denier.

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 6:26 pm 
Grand Master

I wouldn't mind if someone was banned from here for life.

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 11:04 pm 
Grand Master

roscoe wrote:
Caelum wrote:
roscoe wrote:

And my point was that this was the Medici's garden, who were fascinated by Lime trees.

I put that picture up because it was nice eye catching.

I'm starting to remember why it was that I left this forum.

Well your point just makes no fucking sense then. I'm starting to remember why it was I was so glad you left this forum.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017 3:31 am 
Queen Bee

and all because I told the truth about Seeker1 when he left because of the QUOTE

Quote:
Insufferable Roger

UNQUOTE

It is interesting to look back to see Roger having a go at Philip Coppens and Raven too. Two great people driven from this forum.
Me? I never had a go at anyone, unless they started on me, and then the gloves came off.

I face the truth warts an' all.

And soon I will be leaving. I have something for you for May 1st though.