Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 23 Nov 2017 8:17 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2017 5:24 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
oestrus
ˈiːstrəs,ˈɛstrəs/
noun
a recurring period of sexual receptivity and fertility in many female mammals; heat.
"a mare in oestrus"

The natural world is wanting to breed. Days are getting warmer (in the northern hemisphere) The Sun is being reborn.

The Solar Deity JES (male suffix US) dies on the cross.

At sunset today (Friday) the Cross (Cygnus) is due North.

On Monday the Cross is overhead at dawn.

Image
I H S pronounced 'Yes' is Hebrew for fire or the Sun
[Greek H being the uncial form of the letter eta]

IHS stands for the Greek letters “iota”, “eta” and “sigma”.
Writing in our alphabet, “IHS” equals “JHS” or “JHC”.
The pronunciation of this word is “JES”, which is a shorthand for “Jesus”.
Jes-us is male
Jes-a would be female

The centre of our Galaxy is due south at dawn on Easter Monday. The full moon is opposite the sunrise of course.

Image

It's the Sun - That's the secret

Quote:
I could wish that I had such power of language as to avail me to assure those who would extol the worship of men over the Sun. Those who have wished to worship men have made a very grave error
LEONARDO DA VINCI

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2017 10:10 am 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2008 8:31 pm
Posts: 769
Location: U.K.
Have you considered that the sun is being used as symbolism for something else? Has that ever crossed your mind?

Looking at that photo above, something might pop into your head.
What do you think the Celtic term 'Radiant Brow' might mean? Have you ever wondered?

Roscoe, do you ever think outside of your tiny box? I wonder that a lot.

_________________
www.hiddenlandscapes.co.uk

step by step we shall build it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2017 3:40 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 22 Sep 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 2048
How about the rumor of Solar Deity JES maybe having a child who was progenitor of a long line of European rulers?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 15 Apr 2017 10:23 am 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2008 8:31 pm
Posts: 769
Location: U.K.
Ah yes, the Divine Right to rule. That is badly misunderstood and a good way in to understand all this at a far deeper level than is currently appreciated. What do you think it is all about? A maternal or paternal bloodline? What is the Sang Real? What bestows royal authority? Have you ever studied the wording of the xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx? Even the UK one will give you an idea of it. (Not the most recent version, they have fiddled around with that, but the one before.)

There is a lot that can be discovered with a little thought and research. Very few these days can be bothered to make the effort for themselves, instead wanting the answers handed to them on a plate. Maybe you want something deeper, more metaphysical even? In that case, I would say - be like the Plat de Jour in the Restaurant at the End of the Universe - eat of yourself.

_________________
www.hiddenlandscapes.co.uk

step by step we shall build it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 15 Apr 2017 1:18 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
RenaissanceMan wrote:
Have you considered that the sun is being used as symbolism for something else? Has that ever crossed your mind?

Looking at that photo above, something might pop into your head.
What do you think the Celtic term 'Radiant Brow' might mean? Have you ever wondered?

Roscoe, do you ever think outside of your tiny box? I wonder that a lot.


Has it ever crossed your mind to watch the video I linked to? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuDDCFtQIH0

Has it ever crossed your mind to read THIS

Which I also linked to.

So here's the task should you stop waffling and accept it.

Show me historical evidence that Jesus "The Man" ever existed.

Here's another video for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDEZNlHWP9E

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2017 5:22 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Jesus pointing to his true self in Rennes le Chateau church.
And to the PAX CHI RHO Otherwise known as the
Wheel of the year

Image

It's the SUN

So does anyone here think that the fact that the Judeo, Christian, Islamic doctrine is all a crock of Doo Doo a Secret worth keeping?

PS
Have you all done your Tax returns for the END OF THE YEAR?
The Tax year ends on Lady Day. The day Gabriel told the VIRGIN Mary she was pregnant. Nine months before the rebirth of the Sun on December 25th.

Cue person who tells me Lady Day is the March 25th. For your answer think Pope Gregory and the ten day shift

It's Astronomical and the Illuminated Ones (by the Sun) still play that game

Poussin knew

Image
Painted 1657, a year after the enigmatic letter by Louis Fouquet to his brother

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2017 5:47 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Perhaps I should leave the last word to the genius that was Leonardo da Vinci.

Quote:
I could wish that I had such power of language as to avail me to assure those who would extol the worship of men over the Sun. Those who have wished to worship men have made a very grave error

LEONARDO DA VINCI

Image

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2010 10:35 pm
Posts: 1185
Location: Santa Cruz
roscoe wrote:
RenaissanceMan wrote:
Have you considered that the sun is being used as symbolism for something else? Has that ever crossed your mind?

Looking at that photo above, something might pop into your head.
What do you think the Celtic term 'Radiant Brow' might mean? Have you ever wondered?

Roscoe, do you ever think outside of your tiny box? I wonder that a lot.


Has it ever crossed your mind to watch the video I linked to? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuDDCFtQIH0

Has it ever crossed your mind to read THIS

Which I also linked to.

So here's the task should you stop waffling and accept it.

Show me historical evidence that Jesus "The Man" ever existed.

Here's another video for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDEZNlHWP9E


Thanks for posting those Bonacci vidlinks Eric. His flat earth work is some of the best in the genre (snort).

_________________
"The earlier culture will become a heap of rubble and finally a heap of ashes, but spirit will hover over the ashes."

Ludwig Wittgenstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 6:11 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Caelum wrote:
roscoe wrote:
RenaissanceMan wrote:
Have you considered that the sun is being used as symbolism for something else? Has that ever crossed your mind?

Looking at that photo above, something might pop into your head.
What do you think the Celtic term 'Radiant Brow' might mean? Have you ever wondered?

Roscoe, do you ever think outside of your tiny box? I wonder that a lot.


Has it ever crossed your mind to watch the video I linked to? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuDDCFtQIH0

Has it ever crossed your mind to read THIS

Which I also linked to.

So here's the task should you stop waffling and accept it.

Show me historical evidence that Jesus "The Man" ever existed.

Here's another video for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDEZNlHWP9E


Thanks for posting those Bonacci vidlinks Eric. His flat earth work is some of the best in the genre (snort).


Ah! The old attack the messenger because I cannot attack the message gambit.

I thought that kind of thinking was gone. But we still have the first it goes tick then it goes tock intellect around I see.

So are you saying that the quotes he made are incorrect?

(Don't know why I asked this, it never gets answered)

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 7:25 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
La Vraie Langue Celtique.

Image

Time you had this again. who knows some of it may well register.

The first sunset is on the Celtic New years Eve (Samhain - Halloween to you) Over a mountain called Solar Rock.

The sunrise the following day is the Celtic New Years day. Behind a Mountain called Solar Line.

The lines form part of Lincolns Pentacle of Mountains.

In the first image the snow capped mountain in the distance is the mountain of Soularac. Solar Rock in Occitan.



Sorry if this sticks in your craw.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Meridian
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 7:32 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 1:57 pm
Posts: 11280
Location: France
..and which is why the word Medio, Mediolanum etc is so important in the positioning of sacred centers throughout Celtic lands.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meridian
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 8:03 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Sheila wrote:
..and which is why the word Medio, Mediolanum etc is so important in the positioning of sacred centers throughout Celtic lands.


So what was Sauniere up to?

Here's my CURRENT RE-reading list.

Image

I need to find out what these people were really up to because the

"It was all done for a joke" simply doesn't cut it with me

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 8:08 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 1:57 pm
Posts: 11280
Location: France
gotta agree with you there Roscoe...there's no joke at the heart of the matter.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 8:26 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Sheila wrote:
gotta agree with you there Roscoe...there's no joke at the heart of the matter.


It is of interest to me to know how many have read Gerard de Sede's book. The Accursed treasure of Rennes le Chateau?

How many for instance knew of the story of the cure of Niort-de-Saux Bernard Monge who was found at his garden gate with his head smashed in on the 27th May 1732. The murderer was Francois de Montroux who just happened to be the tutor of Marie de Negri d'Ables, the future wife of Francois d'Hautpoul, Marquis of Blanchefort.

There are several murders associated with this story. People are killing each other over this.

It isn't a joke.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 8:43 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 1:57 pm
Posts: 11280
Location: France
Tuteur doesn't mean tutor per se, it means guardian (of an underage person).

Jean François de Negre de Montroux was Marie's Uncle.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 8:46 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 1:57 pm
Posts: 11280
Location: France
However, I know nothing about this subject, this is more Sandy's territory. She would know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 10:58 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Sheila wrote:
Tuteur doesn't mean tutor per se, it means guardian (of an underage person).

Jean François de Negre de Montroux was Marie's Uncle.


Well whoever uncle he was it seems he goes around smashing the skull of local priests because Bernard Monge would not let him, as the Bailiff of the Pays de Sault, the rights to the Presbytery. And according to Mnr De Sede, Montroux did not attend his niece's wedding to the prominent landowner of the area.

But I have query, where exactly is the grave of Marie de Negre d'Ables? If she' was not buried in the graveyard of Rennes le Chateau church?

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 11:04 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 1:57 pm
Posts: 11280
Location: France
Again, this is Sandy's territory...she loves this stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 8:22 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2010 10:35 pm
Posts: 1185
Location: Santa Cruz
roscoe wrote:
Caelum wrote:
roscoe wrote:

Has it ever crossed your mind to watch the video I linked to? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuDDCFtQIH0

Has it ever crossed your mind to read THIS

Which I also linked to.

So here's the task should you stop waffling and accept it.

Show me historical evidence that Jesus "The Man" ever existed.

Here's another video for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDEZNlHWP9E


Thanks for posting those Bonacci vidlinks Eric. His flat earth work is some of the best in the genre (snort).


Ah! The old attack the messenger because I cannot attack the message gambit.

I thought that kind of thinking was gone. But we still have the first it goes tick then it goes tock intellect around I see.

So are you saying that the quotes he made are incorrect?

(Don't know why I asked this, it never gets answered)


I think YOU have lots of fascinating ideas and material and have said so before (although as RM recently intimated, you might be missing the rays for the sun), but yes, I'm not going to pay a lot of attention to anything a flat earther has to say about anything, because it's an automatic credibility destroyer for me.

_________________
"The earlier culture will become a heap of rubble and finally a heap of ashes, but spirit will hover over the ashes."

Ludwig Wittgenstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 4:43 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Caelum wrote:

I think YOU have lots of fascinating ideas and material and have said so before (although as RM recently intimated, you might be missing the rays for the sun), but yes, I'm not going to pay a lot of attention to anything a flat earther has to say about anything, because it's an automatic credibility destroyer for me.


OK let's look at what the author of THE AGE OF REASON has to say about the matter:

Quote:
Letter to Andrew Dean

Thomas Paine's letter to Andrew Dean, from New York, August 15, 1806.
by Thomas Paine



Espected Friend: —

I received your friendly letter, for which I am obliged to you. It is three weeks ago to-day (Sunday, August fifteenth), that I was struck with a fit of an apoplexy that deprived me of all sense and motion. I had neither pulse nor breathing, and the people about me supposed me dead. I had felt exceedingly well that day, and had just taken a slice of bread and butter for supper, and was going to bed. The fit took me on the stairs, as suddenly as if I had been shot through the head; and I got so very much hurt by the fall, that I have not been able to get in and out of bed since that day, otherwise than being lifted out in a blanket, by two persons; yet all this while my mental faculties have remained as perfect as I ever enjoyed them. I consider the scene I have passed through as an experiment on dying, and I find that death has no terrors for me. As to the people called Christians, they have no evidence that their religion is true. There is no more proof that the Bible is the Word of God, than that the Koran of Mahomet is the Word of God. It is education makes all the difference. Man, before he begins to think for himself, is as much the child of habit in Creeds as he is in ploughing and sowing. Yet creeds, like opinions, prove nothing.

Where is the evidence that the person called Jesus Christ is the begotten Son of God? The case admits not of evidence either to our senses or our mental faculties: neither has God given to man any talent by which such a thing is comprehensible.

It cannot therefore be an object for faith to act upon, for faith is nothing more than an assent the mind gives to something it sees cause to believe is fact. But priests, preachers, and fanatics, put imagination in the place of faith, and it is the nature of the imagination to believe without evidence.

If Joseph the carpenter dreamed, (as the book of Matthew chap. 1st says he did), that his betrothed wife, Mary, was with child by the Holy Ghost, and that an angel told him so, I am not obliged to put faith in his dreams; nor do I put any, for I put no faith in my own dreams, and I should be weak and foolish indeed to put faith in the dreams of others.

The Christian religion is derogatory to the Creator in all its articles. It puts the Creator in an inferior point of view, and places the Christian Devil above him. It is he, according to the absurd story in Genesis, that outwits the Creator in the garden of Eden, and steals from Him His favorite creature, man, and at last obliges Him to beget a son, and put that son to death, to get man back again; and this the priests of the Christian religion call redemption.

Christian authors exclaim against the practice of offering up human sacrifices, which, they say, is done in some countries; and those authors make those exclamations without ever reflecting that their own doctrine of salvation is founded on a human sacrifice. They are saved, they say, by the blood of Christ. The Christian religion begins with a dream and ends with a murder.

As I am now well enough to sit up some hours in the day, though not well enough to get up without help, I employ myself as I have always done, in endeavoring to bring man to the right use of the reason that God has given him, and to direct his mind immediately to his Creator, and not to fanciful secondary beings called mediators, as if God was superannuated or ferocious.

As to the book called the Bible, it is blasphemy to call it the Word of God. It is a book of lies and contradictions, and a history of bad times and bad men. There are but a few good characters in the whole book. The fable of Christ and his twelve apostles, which is a parody on the sun and the twelve signs of the zodiac, copied from the ancient religions of the eastern world, is the least hurtful part. Everything told of Christ has reference to the sun. His reported resurrection is at sunrise, and that on the first day of the week; that is, on the day anciently dedicated to the sun, and from thence called Sunday — in Latin Dies Solis, the day of the sun; as the next day, Monday, is Moon-day. But there is no room in a letter to explain these things.

While man keeps to the belief of one God, his reason unites with his creed. He is not shocked with contradictions and horrid stories. His Bible is the heavens and the earth. He beholds his Creator in all His works, and everything he beholds inspires him with reverence and gratitude. From the goodness of God to all, he learns his duty to his fellowman, and stands self-reproved when he transgresses it. Such a man is no persecutor.

But when he multiplies his creed with imaginary things, of which he can have neither evidence nor conception, such as the tale of the garden of Eden, the Talking Serpent, the Fall of Man, the Dreams of Joseph the Carpenter, the pretended Resurrection and Ascension, of which there is even no historical relation — for no historian of those times mentions such a thing — he gets into the pathless region of confusion, and turns either fanatic or hypocrite. He forces his mind, and pretends to believe what he does not believe. This is in general the case with the Methodists. Their religion is all creed and no morals.

I have now, my friend, given you a facsimile of my mind on the subject of religions and creeds, and my wish is that you make this letter as publicly known as you find opportunities of doing.

I am glad to hear that Thomas is a good boy. It will always give me pleasure to know that he goes on well. You say that he begins to want a pair of trousers, shirt and a hat. You can take the horse and chair and take Thomas with you and go to the store and get him some strong stuff for a pair of trousers, hempen linnen for two shirts, and a hat. He shall not want for anything if he be a good boy and learn no bad words.

I have taken lodgings at Corlears Hook but I am not well enough to be removed, yet I continue tolerably well in health. What I suffer is pain and want of strength occasioned by the fall I got by the fit and fall, for I find I went headlong over the bannisters as suddenly as I had been shot through the head.

You speak of coming to N[ew] York. When you come take Thomas with you. You can come with the horse and chair. If I am not at Carver's he will tell you where I am. When you go to the store, go on to the landing and read this letter to Mr. Deltor. When you see Mr. Somerville present my respects. You and Thomas might take a walk there some Saturday afternoon, and call at Mr. Jonathan Wards. Take the letter with you.

Yours in friendship,
Thomas Paine.

( Thomas Paine, letter to Andrew Dean, 1806; from Philip S. Foner, ed., The Complete Writings of Thomas Paine, vol. II, New York: The Citadel Press, 1969, pp. 1483-1485. )


Yes this great thinker says that it is all the ILLUMINATOR in the sky.

Or is he a flat earther too?


Your attempted denial trick by ignoring the evidence because you don't like it doesn't cut it with me.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 6:09 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
TCJ wrote:
How about the rumor of Solar Deity JES maybe having a child who was progenitor of a long line of European rulers?


The Illuminated Ones.

Image

Meet the Sun King - Louis XIV

Owner of Poussin's Les Bergers d'Arcadie. Painted around the time Louis XIV was born.

Image

ARCAS (The Bear Watcher) pointing at the Meridian

Image
ARCAS - The Occitan name for Arques.

Arcas is the star Arcturus the name derives from Αρκτοῦρος (Arktouros) and means "Guardian of the Bear", ultimately from ἄρκτος (arktos), "bear" + οὖρος (ouros), "watcher, guardian"
So
Arcas is the Bear Watcher, he looks around at his mother Callisto who is called in the sky Ursa Major the Great (female) Bear.
(Ursus is male)



See Tomb at Les Pontils

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Last edited by roscoe on 22 Apr 2017 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Mauresse
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 6:45 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 1:57 pm
Posts: 11280
Location: France
Back to Black.


The Sun King - Louis XIV had a black skinned child ...une petite Mauresse, who they say only lived for 40 days......


Marie Anne de France, de Bourbon, infante de France

Marie-Anne of France, daughter of the Sun King Louis XIV and Marie-Thérèse d’Autriche.
Her parents were double first cousins "cousins germains" (for Wombat, who if he has his head screwed on, will make hay with this)

This beautiful little child born with black skin lived for only forty days...or did she ?



https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauresse_de_Moret
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Ma ... n_of_Moret)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mauresse
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 6:53 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Sheila wrote:
Back to Black.


The Sun King - Louis XIV had a black skinned child ...une petite Mauresse, who they say only lived for 40 days......


Marie Anne de France, de Bourbon, infante de France

Marie-Anne of France, daughter of the Sun King Louis XIV and Marie-Thérèse d’Autriche.
Her parents were double first cousins "cousins germains" (for Wombat, who if he has his head screwed on, will make hay with this)

This beautiful little child born with black skin lived for only forty days...or did she ?

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauresse_de_Moret
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Ma ... n_of_Moret)


This incident featured recently in the TV drama "Versailles" They said the father was the servant. Good blackmail material

Some say (?) this is the man in the Iron Mask. A man whom was bowed to when served in his cell but had his face covered up permanently and was gagged.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 7:07 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 1:57 pm
Posts: 11280
Location: France
You need to dig deeper than Wiki and TV dramas to get to the bottom of this very interesting story.

There might even have been two black-skinned daughters.

Quote:
They said the father was the servant


The 'servant' was probably only 11 years old and a person of restricted growth.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Oestrus
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 7:31 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Sheila wrote:
You need to dig deeper than Wiki and TV dramas to get to the bottom of this very interesting story.

There might even have been two black-skinned daughters.

Quote:
They said the father was the servant


The 'servant' was probably only 11 years old and a person of restricted growth.


Yes that was in the drama "Versailles"

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group