Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 22 Sep 2017 4:52 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Incredible
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2017 8:03 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
viewforum.php?f=28

Over four years since anyone said anything in the Cathar section.

It demonstrates the degree of ignorance of the area around Rennes le Chateau.

Image

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Incredible
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2017 6:02 pm 
Offline
Grand Master

Joined: 14 Dec 2010 1:48 am
Posts: 1805
One can take walks in the area, one can dig, one can study aerial images, one can study books, one can suggest new ideas.

I would not call that ignorance.

We all have our different interests, that doesnt mean we ignore the Cathars or find them uninteresting.

Tell me something, Roscoe, somthing that I didnt know about the Carhars that is directly RLC related.

_________________
Roma Victor!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Incredible
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2017 4:56 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
Well since Rennes le Chateau is right in the heart of Cathar country one would think it is relevant.

And as the theme seems to be Independence everywhere then listen to this. Sung in the language that Sauniere would have spoken (French being the third most spoken language in that area around 1900)

LA LIBERTAT

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Incredible
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline
Grand Master

Joined: 14 Dec 2010 1:48 am
Posts: 1805
roscoe wrote:
Well since Rennes le Chateau is right in the heart of Cathar country one would think it is relevant.

And as the theme seems to be Independence everywhere then listen to this. Sung in the language that Sauniere would have spoken (French being the third most spoken language in that area around 1900)

LA LIBERTAT


You could as well say that RLC is in the heart of Gallia Narbonensis, in the heart of Septimania, in the heart of Languedoc and so on...

_________________
Roma Victor!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Incredible
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2017 5:42 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 26 Oct 2006 9:11 pm
Posts: 3196
Location: Livingston, Scotland.
There was no mention of the service held at Montsegur last September by the Catholic church to atone for the church's doings ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Incredible
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2017 5:54 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
Barbarian Storm wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Well since Rennes le Chateau is right in the heart of Cathar country one would think it is relevant.

And as the theme seems to be Independence everywhere then listen to this. Sung in the language that Sauniere would have spoken (French being the third most spoken language in that area around 1900)

LA LIBERTAT


You could as well say that RLC is in the heart of Gallia Narbonensis, in the heart of Septimania, in the heart of Languedoc and so on...


Methinks Sauniere wasn't alive when it was Gallia Narbonensis or Setimania. However it was Cathar country in 1244.

See The Wooden Book by the late Philip Coppens once a member of this forum

Then there's Otto Rahn

Image

and his book

Crusade against the Grail

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Incredible
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2017 10:35 pm 
Offline
Grand Master

Joined: 14 Dec 2010 1:48 am
Posts: 1805
roscoe wrote:
Barbarian Storm wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Well since Rennes le Chateau is right in the heart of Cathar country one would think it is relevant.

And as the theme seems to be Independence everywhere then listen to this. Sung in the language that Sauniere would have spoken (French being the third most spoken language in that area around 1900)

LA LIBERTAT


You could as well say that RLC is in the heart of Gallia Narbonensis, in the heart of Septimania, in the heart of Languedoc and so on...


Methinks Sauniere wasn't alive when it was Gallia Narbonensis or Setimania. However it was Cathar country in 1244.


Your point is? One could argue that Sauniere wasn't alive in 1244 either.

_________________
Roma Victor!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Incredible
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2017 2:00 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 22 Sep 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 2026
Not quite sure why I thought of this, but, I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rERTnJ_FmMQ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Incredible
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2017 4:54 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
Barbarian Storm wrote:
["roscoe"]Well since Rennes le Chateau is right in the heart of Cathar country one would think it is relevant.

And as the theme seems to be Independence everywhere then listen to this. Sung in the language that Sauniere would have spoken (French being the third most spoken language in that area around 1900)

LA LIBERTAT

You could as well say that RLC is in the heart of Gallia Narbonensis, in the heart of Septimania, in the heart of Languedoc and so on...

Methinks Sauniere wasn't alive when it was Gallia Narbonensis or Setimania. However it was Cathar country in 1244.

["Barbarian Storm"]Your point is? One could argue that Sauniere wasn't alive in 1244 either.


One could and one would be rendered ignorant and pointless.

Occitan was the language spoken by Sauniere, he was born and grew up in Cathar Country.

So what do you suppose that

ARQUES

CITE DU PAYS CATHARE

means?

Image
I take it you know where Arques is?

Four years!!! FOUR YEARS!!! without a single comment on the Cathars

It says to me that most on here know absolutely nothing about this area.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Incredible
PostPosted: 15 Apr 2017 2:29 am 
Offline
Grand Master

Joined: 10 Jan 2010 10:10 pm
Posts: 1547
Location: pennsylvania
roscoe wrote:



So what do you suppose that

ARQUES

CITE DU PAYS CATHARE

means?

IT`S THE SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Incredible
PostPosted: 15 Apr 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline
Grand Master

Joined: 14 Dec 2010 1:48 am
Posts: 1805
Walking from the parking up to Montsegur is great exercise for both body and mind, that cannot be denied.

_________________
Roma Victor!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Incredible
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 6:10 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7719
Barbarian Storm wrote:
Walking from the parking up to Montsegur is great exercise for both body and mind, that cannot be denied.


Yeh! Especially on the Solstice.

Image

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group