Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 23 Nov 2017 8:02 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017 1:26 am 
Offline
High King

Joined: 07 Nov 2006 11:57 pm
Posts: 4635
http://www.rhedesium.com/blog/monsieur- ... arcassonne


I have been looking for various Marty's. Several are in the can.
But why would Cherisey be frightened?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017 6:48 am 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
bergeredearcadie wrote:
http://www.rhedesium.com/blog/monsieur-marty-of-carcassonne


I have been looking for various Marty's. Several are in the can.
But why would Cherisey be frightened?



I'm sorry but I have to put this up here. This unbelievable because it answers one of those questions that didn't make sense to me and it's pretty clear how certain things happened. Cherisey had help with coding - and here he admits who helped him.

*see below

_________________
************


Last edited by rain on 18 Feb 2017 11:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017 5:36 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 26 Oct 2006 9:11 pm
Posts: 3205
Location: Livingston, Scotland.
Priory of Sion.com. That's Small Pith. Andy & admin banned him from this forum. You can take what he writes with a bucket of salt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017 8:22 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 07 Nov 2006 11:57 pm
Posts: 4635
You can take what he writes with a bucket of salt.


He is certainly biased. His bias takes the form of Plantard and Cherisey being crooks and liars, and that Sauniere and his money can be explained by him being a crook and a liar.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017 9:21 pm 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
I checked several references and it was also on a French forum and translates near perfectly.

Pilrig wrote:
Priory of Sion.com. That's Small Pith. Andy & admin banned him from this forum. You can take what he writes with a bucket of salt.


At least he didn't present an abridged version. And being that it was from there why didn't anyone check further? If there is anymore to it - then I'd be happy to read it or any corrections.
I assume the French forum members had the original French translation.

and BTW I trust you Pilrig, I don't necessarily agree with your politics but I do trust you. So I understand why you say that about PoS site.
I just wanted to make sure you understood I did do a little bit more searching to check out what was going on and thank-you for letting us know.

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 3:34 am 
Offline
High King

Joined: 04 May 2009 7:03 am
Posts: 2019
Location: Australia
Thanks for posting that rain.

Quote:
‘To be precise, I lodged:
A. the original, with my decipherment of the parchment texts, published by de SEDE, with Maître BOCCON-GIBOT in 1962. [note: this correspondence is really dated 8 October 1967]


Interesting dates those.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 4:45 am 
Offline
High King

Joined: 04 May 2009 7:03 am
Posts: 2019
Location: Australia
The early date is also picked up in:

Delaude Jean. "The Circle of Ulysses"

Part I, last para.

http://www.rhedesium.com/the-circle-of- ... laude.html

Also para eight has an interesting Christian name. Especially the "machine translation".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 6:22 am 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
bergeredearcadie wrote:
http://www.rhedesium.com/blog/monsieur-marty-of-carcassonne


I have been looking for various Marty's. Several are in the can.
But why would Cherisey be frightened?


Could be short for Martinism et Synarchism.

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 7:52 am 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
Quote:
‘But the really wonderful thing about this story is that GERARD de SEDE, before publishing the manuscripts, contacted the cryptology branch of the French Army, who showed him how the text had been enciphered, but sent him away empty-handed as regards the deciphered text.

‘Despite being a complete duffer at cryptography, I have nonetheless proved that absolutely anyone can foil the computers of the French secret service and, therefore, those of our political masters as well.


In the first sentence it clearly states that the French Army Crypto branch was well aware of the sequence of it's encoding - paraphrasing:- it could only be decoded by someone who knew the steps involved because it was arbitrary meaning they knew of the text before hand. In the second sentence when he uses the word 'therefore' he's saying his political master are the French Secret Service.

Add on to that his admission on PUMAZ - was his file - Paoli, Cagger and therefore de Cherisey all followed from the same script when it came to Montferrand(Elusio). So what was Paoli's relationship to Cagger?

So what is my issue? It's several things but thinking more about it, the comment about the French Secret Service seems out of place for someone that supposedly is using Maths to explain not just a way of encoding but it abides by the rules of physics. So why would he attack the very thing he uses to search for and is obviously proud of - when you look closely he's making a comment on the Computers not on anyone else or thing. So his brag is about computers not being able to carry out their function. BUT we all know about the Windtalkers during WWII. France would have its equivelant in Oc. The regional language and measurements endemic to the South of France. Langue d'oc. Any underground organisation would have been at an advantage to use as their base of communications.


Quote:
The truth may be that expressed by a poet of Languedoc, Maurice Magre, when he writes: "Once the Arcadians, simple shepherds with their flocks that followed the Greek armies in Gaul, settled in the Pyrenees, did strain so exists the tradition of Oc, which means that the father of Count Bera, Duke Wamba, proclaimed king of the Visigoths Razes could be original Arcadian. "

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 9:26 am 
Offline
High King

Joined: 07 Nov 2006 11:57 pm
Posts: 4635
The early date is also picked up in:

Delaude Jean. "The Circle of Ulysses"

Part I, last para.

http://www.rhedesium.com/the-circle-of- ... laude.html

Also para eight has an interesting Christian name. Especially the "machine translation".


This isnt a machine translation - if im understanding you correctly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 9:27 am 
Offline
High King

Joined: 07 Nov 2006 11:57 pm
Posts: 4635
Could be short for Martinism et Synarchism.


No, i assumed it would be someone close to SESA.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 10:21 am 
Offline
High King

Joined: 04 May 2009 7:03 am
Posts: 2019
Location: Australia
bergeredearcadie wrote:
Wombat said:
Quote:
The early date is also picked up in:

Delaude Jean. "The Circle of Ulysses"

Part I, last para.

http://www.rhedesium.com/the-circle-of- ... laude.html

Also para eight has an interesting Christian name. Especially the "machine translation".

This isnt a machine translation - if im understanding you correctly.


The Name is: Ane.

The machine translation (Goggle) of "Ane" is: Donkey.

Makes me smile.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 9:35 pm 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
bergeredearcadie wrote:
Could be short for Martinism et Synarchism.


No, i assumed it would be someone close to SESA.


Probably, is Marty a common French name because you said you had several in the Can?

Why do you think it's SESA?

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 11:02 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 26 Oct 2006 9:11 pm
Posts: 3205
Location: Livingston, Scotland.
Looking for a Marty in the Aude would be like looking for a McDonald in Aberdeen. If de Cherisey was writing under a pseudonym how did Marty trace him to write to him. Through a publisher?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Feb 2017 5:49 am 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
Pilrig wrote:
Looking for a Marty in the Aude would be like looking for a McDonald in Aberdeen. If de Cherisey was writing under a pseudonym how did Marty trace him to write to him. Through a publisher?


Don't know but Marty seems very well connected, I'm sure there were a lot of people that kept on eye on the whereabouts of PdC.

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Feb 2017 6:57 am 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
rain wrote:
bergeredearcadie wrote:
Could be short for Martinism et Synarchism.


No, i assumed it would be someone close to SESA.


Probably, is Marty a common French name because you said you had several in the Can?

Why do you think it's SESA?


Quote:
Received a letter from a correspondent, Monsieur MARTY of Carcassonne, the owner since 1956 of the tombstone said to be that of the Marquise de BLANCHEFORT of Rennes

Is it because he is supposedly the owner of the tombstone of the Marquise? Is SESA supposed to have the tombstone?

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2017 1:01 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 26 Oct 2006 9:11 pm
Posts: 3205
Location: Livingston, Scotland.
It was Francois Blanche who 'frightened' de Cherisey. Was it his manner? His behaviour? Did he threaten de Cherisey with losing his job?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2017 9:56 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 07 Nov 2006 11:57 pm
Posts: 4635
Why do you think it's SESA?

I made an educated guess/assumption that if someone with the surname Marty put a brochure of the groups trip to RLC
with the headstone on Marie de Blanchefort in 1931 - then perhaps it was someone who was already a member of SESA?

Here are the paid up members by the name of Marty of SESA ...in 1930 and 1931.

Image[/URL]

Obviously not the same Marty who owned the tombstone and who wrote to Cherisey in 1977?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2017 11:01 pm 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
*Since it was taken from my post I've gotten some of the information from the French and translated it.



Quote:
text info de P Cherisey ... about francis blanche

I met him for the first time in a nightclub near the Place Saint Georges in Paris. He played frightening and succeeded.

"He played an important role in my life as an actor in Brussels in 1961, when Vive le Duc was shot, a Belgian film, the least of which is better. Then we met at Cornehs, a puppet specialist and then at a nightclub in the Gare du Nord, now abolished. He told me my stories of treasure, that of the wooden rolls from which the Abbe Berenger Sauniere had taken out the Parchemins which had since disappeared to join the coffers of an English bank.

Make me that. I'll take it...

Making what?

Scrolls. Torch me this farce and address her to Arnaud de Chassipoulet. It will appear in my radio serial.

"Signed Furax" was the name of this radio serial which left some traces in the memory of the listeners. Would we believe, however, that Pierre-Arnaud de Chassipoulet (with a similar name) really existed? I met this gentleman who had a tape recorder near the Rue de la Boëtie, but without giving him anything. The pseudo-parchments had occupied so important a part of my activities that their history was beyond the scope of a serial. "

Philippe de cherisey "Signed Furax" was the name of this radio serial which left some traces in the memory of the listeners. Would we believe, however, that Pierre-Arnaud de Chassipoulet (with a similar name) really existed? I met this gentleman who had a tape recorder near the Rue de la Boëtie, but without giving him anything. The pseudo-parchments had occupied so important a part of my activities that their history was beyond the scope of a serial. "

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2017 4:22 am 
Offline
High King

Joined: 04 May 2009 7:03 am
Posts: 2019
Location: Australia
bergeredearcadie said:
Quote:
Obviously not the same Marty who owned the tombstone and who wrote to Cherisey in 1977?

Why not ? No Christian name is given by Cherisey.

The chances are it's one of the three listed, or a close relation thereof.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group