Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 22 Sep 2017 5:07 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2016 9:24 am 
Queen Bee

Since Andrew had a go at Plantard et al in the Heretic Magazine recently and in view of what is being implied here below, PLANTARD said this in Zodiac de Rennes (preface he wrote for the reprint of La Vraie Langue Celtique etc) with reference to Boudet's Cromleck de Rennes les Bains and BEFORE HBHG and the last of Lincoln's BBC Chronicle programme Shadow of the Templars ---
Quote:
"The code was: M.D.SEPT = 1507. The unit of measure used was the M, the mile, with a value of 1852 metres. The Boudet says page 84: 1500 apartments in the labyrinth with many detours, built by Mesraïm, dedicated to the Sun. The reader is now used to the wordplay of Boudet has probably already deduced: M. .. then: 1500 ... and 7 (figure of the sun), or Code: 1507. Curiously, it says on the tombstone: LADY OF ARLES ... "Dame d'Arles" is reminiscent of the name then given by Maurice Magre to designate the arenas of the city: Who speaks arenas implies the game of Taurus, derived from the ancient cult of Apis. Or Apis is also the bee is buzzing with hate, as stated Boudet page 122 about the rising and setting of the SUN. ------

1852 metres is of course One Nautical mile. Plantard also says

Quote:
"The center of Rennes-les-Bains is in the place called by the Gauls themselves, THE CIRCLE ." This quote from Boudet on page 246 is indeed correct since the source of the Circle is located near the Devil's chair, so he wanted to illustrate it very well in the church of Rennes-Le-Château by reproducing near the entrance to a devil in his right hand forming a circle. "

This appears in Boudet's book in the chapter entitled SIGNIFICATION RELIGIEUSE DU CROMLECK < DES MENHIRS< DOLMENS ET ROULERS.

Damn it they're practically spelling it out to us.
Remember that this was said by Plantard in 1979 just prior to the BBC Chronicle TV programme and a long time before Holy Blood Holy Grail.

The red part in Edmond Boudet's map on the left below is Rennes les Bains and THE CIRCLE Plantard speaks about corresponds roughly to where The Devil's right hand is.

So when Boudet entitles his chapter ---- RELIGIOUS MEANING OF THE CROMLECK < THE MENHIRS <DOLMENS AND ROULERS.in his book dated 1886 ----- It only means something to the "rat pack" of the 50s then? And was a scam that appeared to have no purpose whatsoever. The next chapter in La Vraie Langue Celtique et le Cromleck de Rennes-Les-Bains, Boudet talks about human sacrifice in Gaul. You know reading what Pierre Plantard has said it seems to me that he is no worse than your subsequent average Rennes le Chateau band wagon jockey. and in fact considerably better than most. And when they say that his father was no more than a valet then consider that Eastenders hardman Danny Dyer (born in a Victorian slum, father painter and decorator) is related to King Edward III and Thomas Cromwell.

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2016 7:29 pm 
Queen Bee

Quote:
"The center of Rennes-les-Bains is in the place called by the Gauls themselves, THE CIRCLE ." This quote from Boudet on page 246 is indeed correct since the source of the Circle is located near the Devil's chair, so he wanted to illustrate it very well in the church of Rennes-Le-Château by reproducing near the entrance to a devil in his right hand forming a circle. "

wrong circle, the cercle in question is in Rennes les Bains, in a house that is frequently discussed.

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2016 9:59 pm 
High King

roscoe wrote:
So when Boudet entitles his chapter ---- RELIGIOUS MEANING OF THE CROMLECK < THE MENHIRS <DOLMENS AND ROULERS.in his book dated 1886 ----- It only means something to the "rat pack" of the 50s then? And was a scam that appeared to have no purpose whatsoever. The next chapter in La Vraie Langue Celtique et le Cromleck de Rennes-Les-Bains, Boudet talks about human sacrifice in Gaul. You know reading what Pierre Plantard has said it seems to me that he is no worse than your subsequent average Rennes le Chateau band wagon jockey. and in fact considerably better than most. And when they say that his father was no more than a valet then consider that Eastenders hardman Danny Dyer (born in a Victorian slum, father painter and decorator) is related to King Edward III and Thomas Cromwell.

Pilrig's auld man was a painter and decorator as is Pilrig. At the end of the day we're all descended from a wee woman who lived in Africa approximately 200,000 years ago (unless your one of those who think the universe was created 6,000 years ago. :lol: ) To get back to Roscoe's point - what do we exactly know of Plantard's ancestry ?

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 12:23 am 
Grand Master

roscoe wrote:
Remember that this was said by Plantard in 1979 just prior to the BBC Chronicle TV programme and a long time before Holy Blood Holy Grail.

The red part in Edmond Boudet's map on the left below is Rennes les Bains and THE CIRCLE Plantard speaks about corresponds roughly to where The Devil's right hand is.

God jul och gott nytt år, Roscoe!

Did I get this correct by merging the two images?
I like how the devils upper leg/knee fits right with Le Serbairou. Neat.

However, it would put the village of RLB at special place on the devils body... right at the hot spot?
But, maybe the dimensions are wrong? The devil need to be larger or smaller? And then merged with the Boudet map?

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 7:32 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
Quote:

wrong circle, the cercle in question is in Rennes les Bains, in a house that is frequently discussed.

So how does this theory fit in with Cromleck de Rennes-les-Bains with Edmund Boudet's map at the back of the book? we're discussing the thoughts of a man who is writing the preface to the very book we are talking about. And lets face it Pierre Plantard is a far better Rennes writer than most of the subsequent band wagon jockeys/disinformation agent we've seen since.

Last edited by roscoe on 10 Dec 2016 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 7:43 am 
Queen Bee

Pilrig wrote:
roscoe wrote:

Pilrig's auld man was a painter and decorator as is Pilrig. At the end of the day we're all descended from a wee woman who lived in Africa approximately 200,000 years ago (unless your one of those who think the universe was created 6,000 years ago. :lol: ) To get back to Roscoe's point - what do we exactly know of Plantard's ancestry ?

I really have nothing against painters and decorators, neither do I have anything against valets. It's just that this seems to be used to somehow reduce the importance of Plantard and that he is somehow a fantasist as a result. Actually when you read the Dossiers Secrets the Blanchefort genealogy comes from quote l'Abbé Pierre Plantard vicar of the Basilica Sainte Clothilde de Paris in 9th March 1939. Are we saying that Plantard was a vicar of an important church, declared a Basilica by Pope Leo XIII, in Paris at the age of 19? Some valets son yes?

No

Pierre Plantard - l'homme devant

Last edited by roscoe on 10 Dec 2016 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 7:51 am 
Queen Bee

Barbarian Storm wrote:
roscoe wrote:

God jul och gott nytt år, Roscoe!

Did I get this correct by merging the two images?
I like how the devils upper leg/knee fits right with Le Serbairou. Neat.

However, it would put the village of RLB at special place on the devils body... right at the hot spot?
But, maybe the dimensions are wrong? The devil need to be larger or smaller? And then merged with the Boudet map?

Well I'm trying to get what Plantard is talking about regarding Le Cercle. I rather think any adjustments should be made to Edmund Boudet's drawing rather than the Devil statue.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 8:03 am 
Queen Bee

I need to get out of this forum again before this thread goes completely off topic again - Like it does.

However you may want to read this

"THE PRIORY OF SION WAS A MYTH" - MYTH

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 10:27 am 
Grand Master

roscoe wrote:
I need to get out of this forum again before this thread goes completely off topic again - Like it does.

However you may want to read this

"THE PRIORY OF SION WAS A MYTH" - MYTH

Stay - and see what happens?
I do see what you mean with the Boudet map and the statue.
Le Serbairou, Cardou and Blanchefort is spot on, although it could be a coincidende of course.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 11:44 am 
Grand Master

Barbarian Storm wrote:
......although it could be a coincidende of course.

I see the same than you BS, for me it is an advanced view which hit me a little.
Where does it come from ? Ros, Plantard or someone else ?

Anyway a great viewpoint, brilliant. I like it. All of us saw a person in Boudets map,(if we are honest), but nobody had a smart idea for it. Now we have a very strong connection between the priest and the surveyor....the more I think about it....

The three traces of his left fingers are also visible at Serbairou. His right hand as "le crecle" looks good.

Well done roscoe, something is coming up....

best regards
Roland

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 12:52 pm 
Grand Master

I think a slightly different angle of the statue would show it even better.
Left arm could fit pretty well with the western ridge if we could move the point of view of the statue just a tiny little bit.

Cardou really ––really!–– looks like the devils head.
Blanchefort, the shoulder. Bazel, the belly. Serbairou, knee/leg, with hand on it.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 5:34 pm 
Grand Master

see it in a 3 dimensional mode, as you do, if you are searching for a "better" viewpoint.

You can compare them in your mind, and it fits perfectly.

The question is, what part of the body is the marker ?

god jul og hygger dej

Roland

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2016 8:00 am 
Queen Bee

MAP BY EDMUND BOUDET EXPANDED

A passing gift to Sheila, what exactly is that south west of Rennes-les-Bains?
The key says DOLMENS three of them.

Interesting set of crosses etc next to the Cap de l'homme to the west N'est-ce pas?

Boudet calls them Croix gregues graviées and Menhirs renversés

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2016 2:13 pm 
High King

Roscoe,

How do you have such a high resolution copy of the Boudet map?

Would it be ok to have a copy from you?

Thank you.

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2016 3:48 pm 
Grand Master

http://www.benhammott.com/boudet-map/carte_boudet.jpg

:lol:

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2016 6:58 am 
Queen Bee

roscoe wrote:
MAP BY EDMUND BOUDET EXPANDED

A passing gift to Sheila, what exactly is that south west of Rennes-les-Bains?
The key says DOLMENS three of them.

Interesting set of crosses etc next to the Cap de l'homme to the west N'est-ce pas?

Boudet calls them Croix gregues graviées and Menhirs renversés

Further to my post here is the actual Cercle referred to in the spot marked by the devil's right hand.

And pointed out to us thanks to Pierre Plantard
Remember this is not me that has come up with this.

It's next to the Devils Amchair

called the Fauteuil du Diable

For years most of us have known that the devil in Sauniere's church sits awkwardly, like he needs a chair. Well he has one. I thought this was common knowledge until recently.

Quote:

1979 Plantard told us. Before the Priory of Sion was introduced to the English speaking world in The Shadow of the Templars and before Holy Blood Holy Grail

No great revelation here.

But remember too that Plantard told us that Boudet's unit of measure was the nautical mile not the metre.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2016 5:33 pm 
Grand Master

Why is this area named le Cercle?

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2016 9:35 am 
Queen Bee

Barbarian Storm wrote:

The Protection Circle.

Protected by THE CROMLECH of RENNES-LES-BAINS

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2016 3:06 pm 
Grand Master

roscoe wrote:
Barbarian Storm wrote:

The Protection Circle.

Protected by THE CROMLECH of RENNES-LES-BAINS

What would it protect? I'd rather leave out the magic stuff.

Could the water reservoirs at le Cercle have given the place it's name? Those are very round, aren't they?
But the resevoirs should be somewhat modern constructions, right? And we know the name "le Cercle" has been in use, at least since the carte l'état-major?
Could the reservoirs be built upon older structure with of same shape?

The geology map has a round dot at le Cercle (not the computer made dot, but the black dot at le Cercle):

Here you can see the 2 reservoir circles:

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2016 4:34 pm 
Grand Master

Sometimes "the magic stuff" helps further.

Le cercle can be a part of a protection system.

regards Roland

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2016 9:37 pm 
Grand Master

hans peper wrote:

Sometimes "the magic stuff" helps further.

Le cercle can be a part of a protection system.

regards Roland

You'll be my hero forever, Hans/Roland!

I know how to protect myself :)

Whats the reason for the name if we leave out magic stuff? Common, water... always water

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2016 7:00 am 
Grand Master

Barbarian Storm wrote:
I know how to protect myself :)

Such a reservoir on a high landmark with a source is needed to generate waterpressure in the village down in the valley. You get 1 bar every 10 meters altitude.

But there is something more you can do with it.
Not far away is the roman round temple, which need protection- also in a magic way.

A temple is a place, where they celebrate magic. Why not using "magic" technology to protect the temple ?
If they use unknown technology in the tempelbusiness it would seem to us like "magic"

I am sure, that le cercle and the temple are connected in a special way we do not have knowledge about.

At last I would go with roscoe :shock:

Your hero
Roland

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2016 7:28 am 
Grand Master

So back to Asmodeus.

With his right hand he shows " le cercle",- meaning a source in RlB

On his right leg, he marked "three",- meaning three sources in RlB

So I think, that Asmodeus means the three sources of RlB.

After my research, are all the three sources of RlB driven by a central distributor, where they mixed the warm water with cold water to get the three kind of temperatures, they need for the roman thermes.

The romans call such a water distribution for the bath " THE TEMPLE " and he is ROUND....
Here you can see such a distributor. He can be placed subterrain.

http://www.bugbog.com/wp-content/upload ... se-900.jpg

It looks a bit like the crypt of the german "Wewelsburg" (a nazi temple)

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/80229967.jpg

Put both pictures together and you have Plantards "Round Temple"

regards Roland

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2016 9:04 pm 
Grand Master

Quote:
With his right hand he shows " le cercle",- meaning a source in RlB

Isn't his hand a circle because a Trident once existed there?

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2016 12:25 pm 
Grand Master

Did it exist? And how long ? And how coould people get access into the church, when the trident is in their way?
Why didn't he get a new trident?
No money ?

It is the same with the broken head of Jesus in the crosswaystation 9 ? Why didn't they repair it ?

regards Hans