Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 25 Nov 2017 7:21 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 4:16 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Now about the leaving/crossing the Meridian on the Feast of Transfiguration.

Any explanations?

Dare I ask "Why the Feast of the Transfiguration" or is that too difficult for you?

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: métamorphose
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 6:20 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2007 1:57 pm
Posts: 11280
Location: France
Because the Transfiguration sees the past, the present and the future all rolled into one moment.... it is where the temporal and the eternal meet.
Roseline was the pivot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 8:57 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 26 Oct 2006 9:11 pm
Posts: 3205
Location: Livingston, Scotland.
"By the way Plantard's address has links to The Man in the Iron Mask - ask Andrew, he did a TV programme on it with Jamie Theakston."

Henry Lincoln also presented a tv documentary in the 1970s about the Man in the Iron Mask.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 10:58 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 26 Oct 2006 9:11 pm
Posts: 3205
Location: Livingston, Scotland.
roscoe wrote:
bergeredearcadie wrote:
“And I could indeed be the author of them” Which is altogether more vague as he does not say positively “I was indeed the author of them.” There is certainly no mention whatsoever of “responsibility.”


http://www.rhedesium.com/blog/july-24th-2015


He was writing to an English author

Image

The fact is that the handwriting for each parchment is totally different from each other.

Little doubt that Cherisey did the Dagobert parchment, but the value of that parchment is the layout.

From Pierre Jarnac in an interview (translated)

Quote:
Pierre Jarnac: I always had with regard to these parchments a certain retreat. In my book, in 1985, I speak about it but do not reproduce them. I did not manage to convince myself that they were false. But still is necessary it to get along on their character apocryphal book. Philippe de Cherisey said and writes that he was the author. But same information Jean-Luc Chaumeil had showed amply that it could not be the case. Moreover, "Pierre and Papier" largely prove that Philippe de Cherisey tried to include/understand them. If he had been the author of these documents, why in particular would he have screened the analysis of each word of the message of the First Manuscript "Shepherdess not of temptation..."? Conceived on a corner of kitchen table, why then harness himself, for forty pages, to interpret a meaningless message?


Like me Jarnac believes that in Pierre et Papier Cherisey is trying to solve the parchment. These are his working notes.

If Cherisey was the author of the Shepherdess parchment why encode it using a 25 letter alphabet and then decode it in Pierre et Papier using a 26 letter alphabet? Seems he couldn't decode his own "Manufacture".

Philippe de Cherisey's correspondence with an English author has been traced to Edinburgh where it was sold to a collector round about 2003 after which it was lost sight of.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2017 2:52 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 04 May 2009 7:03 am
Posts: 2019
Location: Australia
Pilrig wrote:
Wombat wrote:
Pilrig wrote:
....the interpretation of the first line given by I believe Mario Tomatis on this forum that Roseline, ton O se couvre d'un lame means that the Roseline or O meridian is covered or marked by the sword blade on the cover of Circuit.

For the life of me Pilrig I can't seem to find where Mariano makes that comment. Can you point me to it, please? Does he take it any further than that simple proposition?

Surely Cherisey is writing a number of stories at different levels.

He says in his Notice to the Preface (which started this whole thing):

Other structures have been envisaged that we leave the reader the joy of discovering.

So far I can see a number of possible structures (or strands):

1. a superficial strand that tells a weird story which is to be taken at face value;
2. a slightly deeper and humorous strand based on sexual innuendo and hidden meanings, hidden relationships and misunderstandings (the 22 Shades of Grey strand!);
3. a strand that deals with hidden genealogy, heraldry and history of Spain (and France);
4. a strand that plays with the enigmas of Rennes-le-Château and Rennes-les-Bains; and
5. a strand that tells a story about the Parisian arts, artistes and entertainment business.

No doubt there are others to be identified and defined. Mariano’s contention does not need to be in conflict with any of this. We and he just need to find the other components of that strand and elaborate on it.


I was sure I'd had read it somewhere on the forum. Anyone know ?


Aha! I think I've found where that came from Pilrig.

Quote:
THE PRESENCE OF THE TOMB OF THE CHRIST (Cover):
The sword erected on the axis of the meridian zero and cutting France in two could represent that of Saint Martin; But it is associated with the seal of Solomon, therefore of davidic origin and represents Jesus Barabbas accused of sedition (see code MORT sword, Signol paintings, and the Gospels "I do not bring peace but the sword").
The invisible hand holding the sword is found in the Razes, near Carcassonne ... and where the hand is, there is the body!

Last Paragraph under C. Here:

http://www.rennes-le-chateau-la-revelat ... sier30.htm

Is that it? I note he says "could". (But don't we all?).

That's the site of P.Silvain, not Mariano Tomatis.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Feb 2017 7:37 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 26 Oct 2006 9:11 pm
Posts: 3205
Location: Livingston, Scotland.
The item appeared some years ago, written in English by someone who was neither French nor English. The thread or topic was not exclusively about Circuit so it may have another title.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2017 6:23 am 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
Pilrig wrote:
The item appeared some years ago, written in English by someone who was neither French nor English. The thread or topic was not exclusively about Circuit so it may have another title.


Serendipitously, I came across a copy of "The Island of the day before" BY Umberto Eco. It's very slow to begin with and I think that is why I dipped into it before but did not finish it. I have perused a little bit foward and while you know it loses a lot in translation - it still has the underpinnings of the science/religio debate on the philosophy of what circuit is based on.
So that link that is so difficult to explain here between science and theology is introduced into the storyline as dialogue and setting. For instance the comment
Quote:
Conceived on a corner of kitchen table, why then harness himself, for forty pages, to interpret a meaningless message.

can be construed as an explanation between a priest and the main protagonist on the story of the flood for forty days and forty nights but Umberto Eco also answers that contradiction of fire and volcanoes of the Greco-Roman mythology and where that fits in with Judeo-christian stories of bibilical flooding. It's quite ingenious really. He's showing how an miniaturised event, allegory or model really works and the technical aspects all the while creating the illusion that you work it out in line with main character. He doesn't ignore the contradiction, he exposes it's underpinnings.

Anyway it's a complicated issue, one compounded negatively by several issues let's just say between Science, Time and the RCC.

The L.A. Times review with the title :lol:
Quote:
Inside the Big Mind : Umberto Eco's dazzling blend of science and fantasy comes perilously close to pedagogy :

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-12-17/ ... mberto-eco

Quote:
The old Aristotle decided that a love of wonder was the beginning of wisdom; for this reason he loved myths, which were full of marvels. In "The Name of the Rose," Umberto Eco imagined Aristotle's lost book on laughter and managed to create a comic thriller around the philosophical issue of rationalist irony and skepticism. "The Island of the Day Before" takes up another godless, philosophical quest: the 17th century's new science and its hunger for knowledge, whatever the cost in magic, murder, fraud, destruction. Some of the wonders in this book are natural--tropical flora and fauna, the living coral of the Great Barrier Reef, the stars of the Southern Hemisphere, the wheeling of the heavens, the multitude of atoms in air and light. Eco can rhapsodize--solo--with the energy and volume of a Handel chorus.

It is 1642, the year the historical Abel Tasman sailed past Australia and missed it. The background to his adventures governs Eco's plotting, for in the novel the empires of England, France and Holland are racing one another to discover how to measure longitude; the secret will give one of them mastery of the sea. Roberto della Griva sails as a French spy on an English ship bound for the legendary islands of Solomon. In the hold, he finds a wounded dog, who groans in agony when, in faraway Paris, a man applies salt to a rag dipped in the animal's blood. Using this terrible hocus pocus of the so-called Powder of Sympathy, Dr. Byrd, the scientist on board, can tell the time at the ship's port of departure, and can then calculate accurately how far they have traveled west.

Vividly described in the novel, all this is of course playful occult nonsense, the kind Eco enjoyed so expansively in his last novel, "Foucault's Pendulum." An accurate timepiece was not to arrive until John Harrison invented the escapement and gimbals so that his clock would not stop, however foul the weather. It was Harrison's marine chronometer that Captain Cook used when, more than 200 years after Eco's time frame, he navigated these same seas.

A shipwreck destroys the magic experiment, and Roberto, now a castaway, fetches up at his original destination just the same, but on board a phantom ship. There, like another Robinson Crusoe, he discovers wonderful creatures and an "intruder" who leaves a footprint: Father Caspar Wanderdrossel, who has also been looking for ways to plot longitude but by charting the eclipses of the moons of Jupiter and other recondite astronomical means. He engages Roberto in passionate debate, all conducted in a crazy macaronic of Latin-German (brilliantly rendered in English by Eco's translator, William Weaver) and reveals to Roberto that the island they can see a little way off, beyond the reef, lies on the other side of the meridian which divides today from tomorrow. From their point of view, island time will always be in the past. Because neither he nor Roberto can swim, Father Caspar decides to walk there through the sea, and so improvises the first diving suit complete with metal boots. Unfortunately, when he walks out of the book, some of its comic energy leaves with him.

Like a hero in the traditional epics he relishes, Eco has set himself innumerable--perhaps insuperable--tasks. In "The Name of the Rose" he had fun parodying the whodunit and cloister gothic; in "Foucault's Pendulum," he joined in the ever-proliferating arcana about the treasure of the Knights Templar, combining information systems--Cabbala and computer--in a games-playing frenzy.

In "The Island of the Day Before" he tries other narrative genres he must have loved as a boy, mimicking the chivalric epic (Cervantes) and the adventure yarn of the high seas (Stevenson) as well as the nesting boxes of Arabian Nights storytelling. But the form he tests most severely here is the Romance, with a princesse lointaine whom Roberto loves and can never attain and--as if this weren't already enough playfulness--an Evil Double who expresses Roberto's darkest desires.

The two tales--the feverish fantasy of derring-do in Roberto's head as he remains marooned and the huge novel dreamed in Eco's giant brain--flow together but gain no narrative shore. The novel stops (closes it refuses to do) with Roberto adrift forever on the parallel of longitude, approximately on today's international date line, which separates today from tomorrow.

In a recent article about the new rise of fascism, Eco has called for vigilance on two fronts in particular: regard for truth and precision of language. Both principles are fully served in this novel: He celebrates fecundity of discussion, thought and language with exhilarating zest throughout. But this novel also belongs in a new strain of postmodern fiction that comes perilously close to pedagogy (like Jostein Gaarder's "Sophie's World," for instance). In fictional worlds, narrative conventions, like the marine chronometer, provide orientation.

Eco's "Island of the Day Before" is dazzling in its range, its linguistic fireworks ("Babelizing" as Eco calls it) and sheer learning. But it has to be admitted that the book is all too easy to put down. The author exults in ways of knowing--in mapping, naming, archiving, enumerating, classifying; he is passionate about the scientific renaissance, its invention of tools still in use today--the museum, the globe, the telescope, the anatomy theater.

But, fatally, he's much less interested in passions or in people. Roberto is a colorless vehicle for Eco's own concerns and ruminations, and the few relationships he makes all die prematurely in the book. Juggling narrative devices, demystifying romance and expatiating on le gai savoir and its Faustian risks can tire; the cleverest conjuring tricks can pall after too long.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wiki
Quote:
The Island of the Day Before (Italian: L'isola del giorno prima) is a historical fiction novel by Umberto Eco set in the 17th-century during the historical search for the secret of longitude.[1] The central character is Roberto della Griva, an Italian nobleman marooned on a deserted ship in the Pacific Ocean, and his slowly decaying mental state, in a backdrop of Baroque-era science, metaphysics, and cosmology.

Plot summary[edit]
Roberto della Griva, a 17th-century Italian nobleman, is the sole survivor of a shipwreck during a fierce storm. He finds himself washed up on an abandoned ship in a harbour through which, he convinces himself, runs the International Date Line (roughly 180° longitude). Although he can see land, his inability to swim leaves him marooned and he begins to reminisce about his life and his love. He becomes obsessed about his allegedly evil twin brother, who is split from his own persona through a process reminiscent of the doppelganger effect, and thus accusing him of all the bad things that happened in his life. The brother takes blame mainly for his bad choices and is present to sweeten the disappointments of life. Through this reminiscence he becomes convinced that all his troubles will end, if only he can reach the land. The story is told from the point of view of a modern editor who has sorted through the man's papers. Exactly how the papers were preserved and eventually handed down to the editor remains a point of conjecture.

This work contains references to Eco's previous novels. In one example, there is a mention of a crucial plot point from Eco's first novel The Name of the Rose.

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2017 7:28 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Pilrig wrote:
The opening lines of the Magician text have M Matras telephoning Valérien Ariès and there is a lot information packed into a few words.
Some people have suggested that M. Matras is supposed to represent Gérard de Sède but there is no hard evidence for this.
His name is interesting as at means a long necked vessel used in chemistry.
Stephen Anderson in the Rennes Observer no 53 points out that the name Poulepiquet is the name of a minor French noble family. Its coat of arms features chickens as does that of the Hautpoul family. He alludes to a boundary stone marked with chickens that was mentioned by Boudet.
Also he mentions the word poulepique means “like an octopus” and an octopus is supposed to have appeared on the Marie de Blanchefort tombstone as well as at the bottom of the Dossiers Secrets page on the Hieron du Val d’ Or.
Valérien Ariès is widely assumed to be Pierre Plantard and the PS the Priory of Sion. Someone also used that pseudonym on his website.


Pilrig Did you check out an article by Valérien ARIES(?)

Quote:
Valérien ARIES -
RP Martin and the secret advisors of General De Gaulle

Twenty years ago, there was a book with an astonishing title: The Book of the Secret Companions , signed by a certain Reverend Father Martin, accompanied by a more explicit banner: General de Gaulle's secret teaching. The reading of this 500-page book left more than one reader skeptical as to the veracity of the facts reported and the usefulness of such a voluminous publication.

According to the author, a group of forty-five people forming a secret circle surrounded General de Gaulle and assisted him with his advice. Conversely, this group, reduced to forty-three members, received the confidences of the General, becoming the repository of his deep thought until 1958. This circle of soldiers became the nucleus of a wider Sample of all strata of French society.

From these few 500 pages emerges a corpus for the less original. It is the whole history of France which is re-examined through a process that at first glance recalls the Marxist analysis. However, careful examination reveals the eschatological concerns of the people concerned about France and its fate. The references to René Guénon are explicit.

The personality of the author remains mysterious. According to certain, it would be an aristocrat, former naval officer who served in the French Free Naval Forces. He would have received the priestly orders within the Gallican Church and would have exercised his ministry in Toulouse at the time of the publication of the work.

An article published in the magazine Nostra of October 28, 1982 makes a critical analysis worth mentioning. According to the author of this contribution that signs Bayard, we would be in the presence of a book with keys. This would create a voluntary confusion between this group of forty-five and the Priory of Sion which is never mentioned. The demonstration of Bayard is worth repeating.

At the relevant time, the Priory of Sion counted among its ranks forty-five French members. Among them were Jean Cocteau, Maréchal Juin and André Malraux. Jean Cocteau died in 1963 and the Marshal Juin in 1967. The number of French is thus reduced to forty-three members.

By playing on the number of French members, do not the authors of the book try to treat of the French branch of the Priory of Sion by lending to her intentions that she never had? As is often the case in these enterprises, exact elements rub shoulders with untruths. It is true that one of the French commandies is headed by a woman. It is true that Pierre Plantard de Saint-Clair is in close contact with André Malraux. Moreover, in May 1958, they had established the PC of the Committees of Public Safety in Metropolitan France at the home of the first, 116 avenue Pierre Jouhet in Aulnay-sous-Bois, in the company of Jean Gavignet.

Many people were surprised by the references supported by René Guénon, who could not imagine the General de Gaulle as a convinced Guenonian. Is there not still a key here? The General was deeply concerned about contacts with the Muslim world when the Algerian war had to find a quick solution. Two characters played an occult role with him. One is an eminent disciple of René Guénon, the other being Jacques Benoist-Méchain in exile in Cairo.

Valerian Aries

Bibliography: (Editor's note) On this subject that we are concerned about today, we point out to the researcher emeritus the following books:
- From RP Martin, the book of the secret companions, Rocher ed.1982 & the reversal or the Boucane against the Black Order, Trédaniel ed. 1984.
- Anne and Pierre Rouanet, the last three griefs of General de Gaulle, Grasset ed. 1980.
- From Jean Robin, The Kingdom of the Grail, La Maisnie ed.1992.
- From Jean Parvulesco, The prophetic spiral, Trédaniel ed. 1986.
- Nostra's article, pp. 4-6, October 1982, with a drawing by Moisant, "General de Gaulle was awaiting the return of the great monarch. "
- CB's article, in Arcadia's special issue of July 2002, "De Gaulle, the Polar Brotherhood, the Order of the Temple and the 45 Secret Companions.


RP Martin is a name I recognize from THE MESSIANIC LEGACY

There are a few other names in there to 'conjure' with

And we have this

http://forum.andrewgough.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2313

Seems Seeker 1 was on the case in 2009. I must have been busy at the time. In 2009 I was doing this thing called WORK. It interferes with your life.

Is this Jean Robin Jean Luc Robin http://fa.livejournal.com/183495.html

By the way I can see why Seeker 1 left this forum and it was not because of me.

By the way before someone chips in and tells me that Valérien ARIES here is a modern pseudo internet username

I KNOW!!

The point is about RP Martin and De Gaulle.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Last edited by roscoe on 28 Apr 2017 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2017 9:11 pm 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
Roscoe you're a pathological liar.
Seeker did leave because of you and one other person.
It was because you were a holocaust denier and he was Jewish. Ur der.

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2017 11:43 pm 
Offline
High King

Joined: 22 Sep 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 2048
Quote:
By the way I can see why Seeker 1 left this forum and it was not because of me.

Quote:
Seeker 1 left because he couldn't handle the truth...

...about Zyklon B only effecting body lice, the Protocols of Zion are real, the Jews will false flag attack London's Olympics, Blood Libel, a Zionist is under my bed and most of the Jews did it utterly debunked conspiracies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 3:19 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
rain wrote:
Roscoe you're a pathological liar.
Seeker did leave because of you and one other person.
It was because you were a holocaust denier and he was Jewish. Ur der.


Seeker left because of Roger and the incessant Crista claptrap.

He told me.

Check out his most prolific thread title,

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Last edited by roscoe on 27 Apr 2017 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 3:22 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
TCJ wrote:
Quote:
By the way I can see why Seeker 1 left this forum and it was not because of me.

Quote:
Seeker 1 left because he couldn't handle the truth...

...about Zyklon B only effecting body lice, the Protocols of Zion are real, the Jews will false flag attack London's Olympics, Blood Libel, a Zionist is under my bed and most of the Jews did it utterly debunked conspiracies.


Yes he couldn't handle the truth from me and neither can you. But that isn't why he left.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 5:01 am 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
roscoe wrote:
rain wrote:
Roscoe you're a pathological liar.
Seeker did leave because of you and one other person.
It was because you were a holocaust denier and he was Jewish. Ur der.


Seeker left because of Roger and the incessant Crista claptrap.

He told me.

Check out his last thread title,


What a load, you truly are an historical revisionist aren't you, he left because you are a holocaust denier, Roscoe and the other person was Jake. You both take have ownership in spouting anti-Semitic claptrap.
It's good to see you at least recognize, that you're the reason or you wouldn't have tried to provide a fictional justification without prompting in the first place.
How sick are you that you still invoke Seeker's name when he couldn't stand you. It's quite awful that you're still stalking and making up lies about Roger and Seeker when they've been gone for years. Why don't go see a Doctor like everyone has suggested. All this missing your med's intermittently and spamming Arcadia is getting tedious.

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 8:15 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
rain wrote:
roscoe wrote:
rain wrote:
Roscoe you're a pathological liar.
Seeker did leave because of you and one other person.
It was because you were a holocaust denier and he was Jewish. Ur der.


Seeker left because of Roger and the incessant Crista claptrap.

He told me.

Check out his last thread title,


What a load, you truly are an historical revisionist aren't you, he left because you are a holocaust denier, Roscoe and the other person was Jake. You both take have ownership in spouting anti-Semitic claptrap.
It's good to see you at least recognize, that you're the reason or you wouldn't have tried to provide a fictional justification without prompting in the first place.
How sick are you that you still invoke Seeker's name when he couldn't stand you. It's quite awful that you're still stalking and making up lies about Roger and Seeker when they've been gone for years. Why don't go see a Doctor like everyone has suggested. All this missing your med's intermittently and spamming Arcadia is getting tedious.


His message to me on facebook.

Quote:
You were one of the reasons I left the board - the other was the insufferable "Roger".


So yes the guy couldn't handle the truth from me.

Now

Take a long look at his most prolific thread called:

"What IS a crista? Just explain it to me PLEASE."

Take a look at the treatment YOU and especially Roger gave him.

http://forum.andrewgough.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2291
I only made one contribution to that thread and that was in support of Seeker1.
The thread finished up with 549 postings of mostly utter drivel. Once the damage was done Roger butted out.

The clique on here drove away some of the best people and congratulations. You are about to drive away me too.

But whilst we are on the subject and since you mentioned it.
There has been a movie just made called DENIAL starring Rachel Weisz.

It is about the Debra Lipstadt and David Irving trial.

It has been relabeled DEBATE DENIAL by the Holocaust REVISIONISTS.

Interestingly the movie starts where Irving confronts Lipstadt at her University of California and offers her $1000 if she can produce any of the documents she has just said in her lecture that she has. The $1000 (now £1000) has never been claimed. This actual confrontation was filmed in secret by another member of the audience. Attempts to put it on youtube have resulted in a court order which prevents it being shown with sound.

And David Irving is now back on the lecture circuit as a result of this movie.

Here's one of the recent ones by Irving The highlights are (since it is unlikely you'll bother to watch it) are that the trial cost Lipstadt $22 million (the judge refused her costs) and all of Irvings costs were paid by donors..

Yes all this movie has done is put the subject back into the public domain.

And for those who are not afraid to run away from the truth here's another lecturer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJXOSdy5Zyo&t=367s

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 10:04 am 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2009 6:26 pm
Posts: 200
Location: Rennes-les-Bains
...In the morning, having coffee, I'm accustomed to reading the latest news on Arcadia in hope of finding out new and interesting things...

Dear Roscoe...
In the last decade, your contribution to the forum was minimal, even though the number of your postings is significant. The explanation? You repeat the same things over and over again. In conclusion: your interventions are completely inopportune and represent an offence to those that do something for this community. There are here on the forum, extremely generous people that sacrifice their spare time for something concrete, something useful, something that matters.

Roscoe would you be so kind to shut up and take your pills !?!
If I were you I would be VERY ASHAMED and would take a very long brake...

_________________
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 11:51 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Boris Balkan wrote:
...In the morning, having coffee, I'm accustomed to reading the latest news on Arcadia in hope of finding out new and interesting things...

Dear Roscoe...
In the last decade, your contribution to the forum was minimal, even though the number of your postings is significant. The explanation? You repeat the same things over and over again. In conclusion: your interventions are completely inopportune and represent an offence to those that do something for this community. There are here on the forum, extremely generous people that sacrifice their spare time for something concrete, something useful, something that matters.

Roscoe would you be so kind to shut up and take your pills !?!
If I were you I would be VERY ASHAMED and would take a very long brake...


I keep repeating it because you aren't getting it.

If you have a problem with what I say then DEBATE it with me. Problem is we both know YOU CAN'T. I'll destroy your argument.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 12:34 pm 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
roscoe wrote:
So yes the guy couldn't handle the truth from me.


The clique on here drove away some of the best people and congratulations. You are about to drive away me too.


Then leave and and stop pretending anyone wants you here. You're spamming on purpose, that's obvious, why don't you tell the truth for once and let everyone know why.

BTW, You've just admitted Holocaust denial and historical revisionism is "your truth" and that you have a right and responsibility to use it and have used it to attack a Jewish Professor off this forum.

If I didn't know any better I'd say you're bragging about it. Could you get any sicker?

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 12:58 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2009 6:26 pm
Posts: 200
Location: Rennes-les-Bains
roscoe wrote:
Boris Balkan wrote:
...In the morning, having coffee, I'm accustomed to reading the latest news on Arcadia in hope of finding out new and interesting things...

Dear Roscoe...
In the last decade, your contribution to the forum was minimal, even though the number of your postings is significant. The explanation? You repeat the same things over and over again. In conclusion: your interventions are completely inopportune and represent an offence to those that do something for this community. There are here on the forum, extremely generous people that sacrifice their spare time for something concrete, something useful, something that matters.

Roscoe would you be so kind to shut up and take your pills !?!
If I were you I would be VERY ASHAMED and would take a very long brake...


I keep repeating it because you aren't getting it.

If you have a problem with what I say then DEBATE it with me. Problem is we both know YOU CAN'T. I'll destroy your argument.



Oh Lord !

_________________
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 2:22 pm 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
rain wrote:
roscoe wrote:
So yes the guy couldn't handle the truth from me.


The clique on here drove away some of the best people and congratulations. You are about to drive away me too.


Then leave and and stop pretending anyone wants you here. You're spamming on purpose, that's obvious, why don't you tell the truth for once and let everyone know why.

BTW, You've just admitted Holocaust denial and historical revisionism is "your truth" and that you have a right and responsibility to use it and have used it to attack a Jewish Professor off this forum.

If I didn't know any better I'd say you're bragging about it. Could you get any sicker?


OK let's get something straight here. I didn't ATTACK as you say a Jewish professor. I attacked Zionism and Zionism is NOT a race and he didn't like it. The Jews are as much victims of Zionism as everyone else.

The Protocols of Zion are clearly not a Jewish publication to anyone who has more than half a brain.

But if you have a problem with this then perhaps you should include these people too.

True Torah JEWS against Zionism

One of the reasons I don't spend much time here is the amount of ignorance there is here and this tirade of yours is an example. And of course the longer I stay here the more your ignorance is exposed.

Image

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017 5:58 am 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
Boris Balkan wrote:
...In the morning, having coffee, I'm accustomed to reading the latest news on Arcadia in hope of finding out new and interesting things...

Dear Roscoe...
In the last decade, your contribution to the forum was minimal, even though the number of your postings is significant. The explanation? You repeat the same things over and over again. In conclusion: your interventions are completely inopportune and represent an offence to those that do something for this community. There are here on the forum, extremely generous people that sacrifice their spare time for something concrete, something useful, something that matters.

Roscoe would you be so kind to shut up and take your pills !?!
If I were you I would be VERY ASHAMED and would take a very long brake...


Boris, Roscoe is a bigoted grub, he is incapable of understanding the word "Shame" let alone displaying it.

Roscoe is a anti-semitic Holocaust Denier that verbally attacked a Jewish Professor named Seeker1.

He attacked Seeker1 over and over again with his holocaust revisionism tirades and now he admits it, what's worse is he is now pretending he has a special relationship to his victim, making up lies and a history that doesn't exist. Also by continuing to attack Seeker1 in absentia he continues his victimisation of Seeker1.
It's now about 7 or 8 years he still chases after and invokes Seekers1 name.

Why??? It's gone beyond just mere "Crazy" to outright "HORRIFIC".

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017 6:19 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
rain wrote:
Roscoe is a anti-semitic Holocaust Denier that verbally attacked a Jewish Professor named Seeker1.




Right this has gone far enough

You will now show me exactly where I did this.

If you cannot do this then I will expect an apology.

Failure to get an apology and I will discuss with Andrew shutting this forum down and making it read only.

it's on borrowed time anyway.

Time and time again real researchers have been driven away from this forum. Some of them close friends of Andrew.

You still haven't addressed the statement from Seeker1 where he said that he left this forum because of the QUOTE "insufferable Roger" UNQUOTE.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017 7:52 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
Still awaiting an apology.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017 8:37 am 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
:lol: You just blinked.

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017 8:46 am 
Offline
Queen Bee
User avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 7750
rain wrote:
:lol: You just blinked.


Look get this into your head.

You do not go around making up stories about me.

Now if I don't get an apology then I'm going to start stirring things up. Tell a few home truths to people with a view to have this forum made into read only.

I know that the, shall we say, executors of this forum are not happy with the way it's been going for some years. It only needs a nudge.

_________________
Image
CROMLECK DE RENNES is here.
It's the SUN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017 8:54 pm 
Offline
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: NA
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's your apology.
Sorry, but threats and intimidation don't work on me.

Oh, and if you're threatening Wombat's extensive Circuit research, may I suggest you think again.
He's put a lot of effort into it as Boris says in spare time, to share and is doing a lot of Good.
It's much appreciated. Pretending to use me as excuse and taking that away from people as you're threatening to do Roscoe, won't make people happy.
I think everyone can see through your little ruse.

_________________
************


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group