Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 25 Nov 2017 7:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2017 7:25 am 
Queen Bee

Le Meridienne Verte

Metal plate with the impressed Green (verte) leaf. The Linden Tree.

Dunkerque to Barcelone 390yards short of 666 miles long (measured with Google earth)

http://www.cromleck-de-rennes.com/Geometry.html

Thanks to Philippe de Cherisey who lived less than a MILE from the Belgian Astronomical Observatory. Started by Admiral AMEDEE Mouchezz

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2017 8:39 am 
Queen Bee

Oh and by the way Rodez is on the Paris Meridian.

The line goes through the Cathedral Our Lady of Roses - hence Rose Line

Just thought I'd throw in this even though you people break out in hives went asked to consider Landscape Geometry.

For further reading have a touch of Jules Verne

Have a nice day. I'm Off.

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2017 10:28 pm 
High King

Wombat wrote:
Pilrig wrote:
....the interpretation of the first line given by I believe Mario Tomatis on this forum that Roseline, ton O se couvre d'un lame means that the Roseline or O meridian is covered or marked by the sword blade on the cover of Circuit.

For the life of me Pilrig I can't seem to find where Mariano makes that comment. Can you point me to it, please? Does he take it any further than that simple proposition?

Surely Cherisey is writing a number of stories at different levels.

He says in his Notice to the Preface (which started this whole thing):

Other structures have been envisaged that we leave the reader the joy of discovering.

So far I can see a number of possible structures (or strands):

1. a superficial strand that tells a weird story which is to be taken at face value;
2. a slightly deeper and humorous strand based on sexual innuendo and hidden meanings, hidden relationships and misunderstandings (the 22 Shades of Grey strand!);
3. a strand that deals with hidden genealogy, heraldry and history of Spain (and France);
4. a strand that plays with the enigmas of Rennes-le-Château and Rennes-les-Bains; and
5. a strand that tells a story about the Parisian arts, artistes and entertainment business.

No doubt there are others to be identified and defined. Mariano’s contention does not need to be in conflict with any of this. We and he just need to find the other components of that strand and elaborate on it.

I was sure I'd had read it somewhere on the forum. Anyone know ?

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2017 10:29 pm 
High King

roscoe wrote:
Sheila wrote:
She was re-born in August '67....... reborn as.....

Go on ...I'll wait for you.

Feast of the Transfiguration even.

En effet ! "... je connus ma Roseline qui mourut le 6 août 1967, fête de la Transfiguration, en franchissant le Méridien 0 en voiture." (p. 108)"

Philippe de Cherisey.

Le Meridienne Verte

The Paris Meridian Marker found whilst one is "leaving Rennes les Bains by car."

Quote:
“Two contrary desires share my heart, glory to publish all that at the great day, and to jealously keep this treasure without ever saying anything. My whole life needs to hesitate and I awake in the same moment that I die….. By the celibacy which is imposed on them the priests are the best guards of treasures than one can conceive…..A priest, because he is concerned [with] Sky and Earth, must meditate on the relationships of astronomy with the geography…..With the difference in the phenomena which should be seen to believe, Cromleck of RLB [Rennes les Bains] is seen only when one believes in it, nothing is really proven there, not even the roulers or hones it posed which will appear readily to the whims of nature.”

- again the words of Philippe de Cherisey.

Philippe de Cherisey was born in Paris in close proximity to the Paris Meridian

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2017 10:33 pm 
High King

It is put forward as evidence that Phillipe de Chérisey says he was responsible for the parchments. Where does this evidence come from?

It comes from Pierre Jarnac’s book “Histoire du Trésor de Rennes-le-Château” Page 268. wheree publishes this post script to a handwritten reply from Philippe de Chérisey to one of his enquiries. Philippe de Chérisey’s writing is somewhat hard to decipher but the first part is quite straight forward.
P.S Savez vous que les fameux manuscrits pretendus découverts par l’abbé Saunière on été cryptés en 1965?
“Do you know that the famous manuscripts supposedly discovered by the Abbé Saunière were encoded in 1965?”
The following line is a bit more problematic as the fourth word is more difficult to decipher. However it is followed by the verb être to be which is in the infinitive. Now there are only a handful of verbs in French that are followed by the infinitive the most common of which are devoir, falloir (which is impersonal) laisser, pouvoir savoir and vouloir. Of these only pouvoir begins with a letter that extends below the line, therefore we can conclude that the verb is a form of pouvoir, namely pourrais which is a conditional tense meaning “could.”
So the last line becomes Et je pourrais bien en être l’auteur. “And I could indeed be the author of them” Which is altogether more vague as he does not say positively “I was indeed the author of them.” There is certainly no mention whatsoever of “responsibility.”

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017 1:23 am 
High King

“And I could indeed be the author of them” Which is altogether more vague as he does not say positively “I was indeed the author of them.” There is certainly no mention whatsoever of “responsibility.”

http://www.rhedesium.com/blog/july-24th-2015

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017 6:43 am 
Queen Bee

Pilrig wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Sheila wrote:
She was re-born in August '67....... reborn as.....

Go on ...I'll wait for you.

Feast of the Transfiguration even.

En effet ! "... je connus ma Roseline qui mourut le 6 août 1967, fête de la Transfiguration, en franchissant le Méridien 0 en voiture." (p. 108)"

Philippe de Cherisey.

Le Meridienne Verte

The Paris Meridian Marker found whilst one is "leaving Rennes les Bains by car."

Quote:
“Two contrary desires share my heart, glory to publish all that at the great day, and to jealously keep this treasure without ever saying anything. My whole life needs to hesitate and I awake in the same moment that I die….. By the celibacy which is imposed on them the priests are the best guards of treasures than one can conceive…..A priest, because he is concerned [with] Sky and Earth, must meditate on the relationships of astronomy with the geography…..With the difference in the phenomena which should be seen to believe, Cromleck of RLB [Rennes les Bains] is seen only when one believes in it, nothing is really proven there, not even the roulers or hones it posed which will appear readily to the whims of nature.”

- again the words of Philippe de Cherisey.

Philippe de Cherisey was born in Paris in close proximity to the Paris Meridian

Look at the address in the top left hand corner.

Royal Astronomical Observatory UCCLE Belgium - Next to Winston Churchill Avenue

The last Observatory to stop carrying out the mapping of the sky started by Admiral AMEDEE Mouchez known as the Carte du Ciel started in 1887.

There's a statue of Admiral AMEDEE Mouchez in Le Havre. Jean Delaude (Cherisey) mentions him here

By the way Plantard's address has links to The Man in the Iron Mask - ask Andrew, he did a TV programme on it with Jamie Theakston.

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017 7:05 am 
Queen Bee

bergeredearcadie wrote:
“And I could indeed be the author of them” Which is altogether more vague as he does not say positively “I was indeed the author of them.” There is certainly no mention whatsoever of “responsibility.”

http://www.rhedesium.com/blog/july-24th-2015

He was writing to an English author

The fact is that the handwriting for each parchment is totally different from each other.

Little doubt that Cherisey did the Dagobert parchment, but the value of that parchment is the layout.

From Pierre Jarnac in an interview (translated)

Quote:
Pierre Jarnac: I always had with regard to these parchments a certain retreat. In my book, in 1985, I speak about it but do not reproduce them. I did not manage to convince myself that they were false. But still is necessary it to get along on their character apocryphal book. Philippe de Cherisey said and writes that he was the author. But same information Jean-Luc Chaumeil had showed amply that it could not be the case. Moreover, "Pierre and Papier" largely prove that Philippe de Cherisey tried to include/understand them. If he had been the author of these documents, why in particular would he have screened the analysis of each word of the message of the First Manuscript "Shepherdess not of temptation..."? Conceived on a corner of kitchen table, why then harness himself, for forty pages, to interpret a meaningless message?

Like me Jarnac believes that in Pierre et Papier Cherisey is trying to solve the parchment. These are his working notes.

If Cherisey was the author of the Shepherdess parchment why encode it using a 25 letter alphabet and then decode it in Pierre et Papier using a 26 letter alphabet? Seems he couldn't decode his own "Manufacture".

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017 8:03 am 
Queen Bee

Anyway since I'm aware that I'm the third Anti-Christ to you people. And your past record of chasing everyone away who had something interesting to say which clashed with your dogma. I will not hang around but will come in every now and then to give you a poke. However here's a link to my latest page for those whose egos aren't too restrictive.

THE "PRIORY-OF-SION-IS-A-MYTH" --- MYTH

It is of course open to question but don't expect an easy ride.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 6:44 am 
Queen Bee

Quote:
"En effet ! "... je connus ma Roseline qui mourut le 6 août 1967, fête de la Transfiguration, en franchissant le Méridien 0 en voiture." (p. 108)"

Philippe de Cherisey.

"My dear Roseline, who died on 6 August 1967, the Feast of the Transfiguration, while leaving the Zero Meridian by car." (p. 108).

The pillar in the distance is the Meridienne Verte marker
Outside the BAINS DOUX which can be passed on the left whilst leaving Rennes les Bains by Car.

Oh and here's what happens at sunset in Paris on the Feast of the Transfiguration.

This is whilst looking down the Axe Historique

Better known to you as the Champs Elysees - The Elysian Fields.The Feast of the Transfiguration is Lughnasagh named after the SUN GOD Lugh

Last word to Philippe de Cherisey

Quote:

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 7:02 am 
Grand Master

roscoe wrote:
The pillar in the distance is the Meridienne Verte marker
Outside the BAINS DOUX which can be passed on the left whilst leaving Rennes les Bains by Car.

Thank you for that hint. It Helps me a lot.

regards to the third anti-christ :mrgreen:

Hans

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 7:15 am 
Queen Bee

The problem here is the mistranslation of one little word.
And if it's not read correctly it changes the meaning of the whole sentence.

There's a big difference 'twixt leaving & crossing

It was pointed out to Roscoe over six years ago but for some reason refuses to change it.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 7:37 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
The problem here is the mistranslation of one little word.
And if it's not read correctly it changes the meaning of the whole sentence.

There's a big difference 'twixt leaving & crossing

It was pointed out to Roscoe over six years ago but for some reason refuses to change it.

Stand by everyone here we go.>>>>>

POINT IT OUT TO ME AGAIN SHEILA?

Not holding my breathe.

Post subject: Aug 2010
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 7:43 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
Quote:
"My dear Roseline, who died on 6 August 1967, the Feast of the Transfiguration, while leaving the Zero Meridian by car."

Oh btw Roscoe, your translation is wrong...this is a bit closer to it....big differnce betwixt leaving & crossing imho.

Quote:
"En effet ! "... je connus ma Roseline qui mourut le 6 août 1967, fête de la Transfiguration, en franchissant le Méridien 0 en voiture."

Indeed!...i knew my Roseline who died on August the 6th 1967, fête of the Transfiguration, while crossing the Zero Meridian by car.

Post subject: Re: Aug 2010
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 8:16 am 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
Sheila wrote:
Quote:
"My dear Roseline, who died on 6 August 1967, the Feast of the Transfiguration, while leaving the Zero Meridian by car."

Oh btw Roscoe, your translation is wrong...this is a bit closer to it....big differnce betwixt leaving & crossing imho.

Quote:
"En effet ! "... je connus ma Roseline qui mourut le 6 août 1967, fête de la Transfiguration, en franchissant le Méridien 0 en voiture."

Indeed!...i knew my Roseline who died on August the 6th 1967, fête of the Transfiguration, while crossing the Zero Meridian by car.

Thank you Sheila, I thought I'd have to endure one of your usual nebulous answers.

So the difference is

My dear Roseline AND I knew Roseline

AND

the words Crossing and Leaving.

Yes all very interesting. Now would I be being too ambitious in asking what the point betwixt Crossing and Leaving is in this context?

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 8:21 am 
Queen Bee

Sorry dude, I don't understand the question could you re-phrase that ?

There's a big difference between leaving and crossing over something.

Post subject: Yeah!
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 9:09 am 
Queen Bee

Wombat wrote:

I missed this addition that you edited into your post Wombat.
What a great wee video.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 9:17 am 
High King

franchir
(fʀɑ̃ʃiʀ )

A transitive verb

And in context: [obstacle] to clear, to get over - [seuil, ligne, rivière] to cross

As the verb precedes a line, he is crossing the Meridien line.

No mention of 'leaving'

Meaning of cross·ing (krô′sĭng, krŏs′ĭng)
n.
1. The act or action of crossing.
a. A place at which roads, lines, or tracks intersect; an intersection.
b. A place at which a river, railroad, or highway, for example, may be crossed: a railroad crossing; a pedestrian crossing.
3. The intersection of the nave and transept in a cruciform church.

n
1. the place where one thing crosses another
2. (Human Geography) a place, often shown by markings, lights, or poles, where a street, railway, etc, may be crossed
3. (Architecture) the intersection of the nave and transept in a church
4. the act or instance of travelling across something, esp the sea
5. (Breeds) the act or process of crossbreeding
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
cross•ing (ˈkrɔ sɪŋ, ˈkrɒs ɪŋ)

n.
1. the act of a person or thing that crosses.
2. a place where lines, streets, tracks, etc., cross each other.
3. a place at which a road, railroad track, river, etc., may be crossed: a pedestrian crossing designated by white stripes.
4. hybridization; crossbreeding.
5. the act of opposing or thwarting.
6. the intersection of nave and transept in a cruciform church.
7. a railroad track structure composed of four connected frogs, permitting two tracks to cross each other at grade with sufficient clearance for wheel flanges.

Therefore Cherisey - in his context, is talking about the crossing of Meridiens or something crossing with the 0 Meridien? The 0 Meridien with another?

The nearest to the word leaving Roscoe means is: depart from, go away from, go from, withdraw from, retire from, take oneself off from, exit from, take one's leave of, pull out of, be gone from, decamp from, disappear from, vacate, absent oneself from, say one's farewells/goodbyes to, quit, push off from, shove off from, clear out/off of, cut and run from, split, vamoose from, scoot from, set off, head, make, set sail.

ie he departs from the 0 Meridien, geso away from the 0 Meridien, exits from the 0 Meridien, takes one's leave of the 0 Meridien.

Therefore, to 'cross' the Meridien does not indicate 'leaving' the Meridien because leaving means he is going away from it, takng ones leave of it, exiting the Meridien.
However, he is not leaving it he is crossing the Meridien - which suggests to me the Meridien is important, and if he is crossing it, he must be drawing attention to 'crossing' something in relation to something else? i.e the action of moving across or over something: "the crossing of the Pyrenees"

Meaning of leaving:

leave
/lēv/
verb
verb: leave,
go away from:
"she left New York on June 6"
synonyms:
depart from, go away from, go from, withdraw from, retire from, ... more antonyms:
arrive, stay

depart from permanently:
"at the age of sixteen he left home"

cease attending (a school or college) or working for (an organization):
"she is leaving NBC after 20 years"
synonyms:
quit, resign from, retire from, step down from, withdraw from, ... more
allow to remain:
"the parts he disliked he would alter, and the parts he didn't dislike he'd leave"

remain to be used or dealt with:
"we've even got one of the plum puddings left over from last year"

go away from a place without taking (someone or something):
"we had not left any of our belongings behind"
synonyms:
leave behind, forget, lose, mislay

abandon (a spouse or partner):
"her boyfriend left her for another woman"
synonyms:

Word Origin
Old English lǣfan ‘bequeath,’ also ‘allow to remain, leave in place,’ of Germanic origin; related to German bleiben ‘remain.’

Post subject: Yo!
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 9:26 am 
Queen Bee

Short version in a nutshell :lol:

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 9:29 am 
High King

8)

You know me, i waffle alot lol

Post subject: Re: Yeah!
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 10:42 am 
High King

Sheila wrote:
Wombat wrote:

I missed this addition that you edited into your post Wombat.
What a great wee video.

Did I see the "earlier model" though? That's what has me focussed.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 3:20 pm 
Queen Bee

Sheila wrote:
Sorry dude, I don't understand the question could you re-phrase that ?

There's a big difference between leaving and crossing over something.

Well I was leaving the Forth Bridge when I crossed over it.

Just as an astronomical object would be leaving the Rose Line after crossing over it at the Meridian marker at Bains Doux just north of Rennes les Bains.

Wonder where

The FEAST OF THE TRANSFIGURATION comes into this.

here's the Sun Crossing the AXE HISTORIQUE on the Feast of the Transfiguration

Shortly it will be leaving the arch

Oh and by the way.

Did anyone think to check who owned the land that the Belgian Astronomical Observatory in Uccle was on and their connection to the De Cherisey family?

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 3:46 pm 
Queen Bee

bergeredearcadie wrote:
franchir
(fʀɑ̃ʃiʀ )

A transitive verb

And in context: [obstacle] to clear, to get over - [seuil, ligne, rivière] to cross

As the verb precedes a line, he is crossing the Meridien line.

No mention of 'leaving'

Meaning of cross·ing (krô′sĭng, krŏs′ĭng)
n.
1. The act or action of crossing.
a. A place at which roads, lines, or tracks intersect; an intersection.
b. A place at which a river, railroad, or highway, for example, may be crossed: a railroad crossing; a pedestrian crossing.
3. The intersection of the nave and transept in a cruciform church.

n
1. the place where one thing crosses another
2. (Human Geography) a place, often shown by markings, lights, or poles, where a street, railway, etc, may be crossed
3. (Architecture) the intersection of the nave and transept in a church
4. the act or instance of travelling across something, esp the sea
5. (Breeds) the act or process of crossbreeding
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
cross•ing (ˈkrɔ sɪŋ, ˈkrɒs ɪŋ)

n.
1. the act of a person or thing that crosses.
2. a place where lines, streets, tracks, etc., cross each other.
3. a place at which a road, railroad track, river, etc., may be crossed: a pedestrian crossing designated by white stripes.
4. hybridization; crossbreeding.
5. the act of opposing or thwarting.
6. the intersection of nave and transept in a cruciform church.
7. a railroad track structure composed of four connected frogs, permitting two tracks to cross each other at grade with sufficient clearance for wheel flanges.

Therefore Cherisey - in his context, is talking about the crossing of Meridiens or something crossing with the 0 Meridien? The 0 Meridien with another?

The nearest to the word leaving Roscoe means is: depart from, go away from, go from, withdraw from, retire from, take oneself off from, exit from, take one's leave of, pull out of, be gone from, decamp from, disappear from, vacate, absent oneself from, say one's farewells/goodbyes to, quit, push off from, shove off from, clear out/off of, cut and run from, split, vamoose from, scoot from, set off, head, make, set sail.

ie he departs from the 0 Meridien, geso away from the 0 Meridien, exits from the 0 Meridien, takes one's leave of the 0 Meridien.

Therefore, to 'cross' the Meridien does not indicate 'leaving' the Meridien because leaving means he is going away from it, takng ones leave of it, exiting the Meridien.
However, he is not leaving it he is crossing the Meridien - which suggests to me the Meridien is important, and if he is crossing it, he must be drawing attention to 'crossing' something in relation to something else? i.e the action of moving across or over something: "the crossing of the Pyrenees"

Meaning of leaving:

leave
/lēv/
verb
verb: leave,
go away from:
"she left New York on June 6"
synonyms:
depart from, go away from, go from, withdraw from, retire from, ... more antonyms:
arrive, stay

depart from permanently:
"at the age of sixteen he left home"

cease attending (a school or college) or working for (an organization):
"she is leaving NBC after 20 years"
synonyms:
quit, resign from, retire from, step down from, withdraw from, ... more
allow to remain:
"the parts he disliked he would alter, and the parts he didn't dislike he'd leave"

remain to be used or dealt with:
"we've even got one of the plum puddings left over from last year"

go away from a place without taking (someone or something):
"we had not left any of our belongings behind"
synonyms:
leave behind, forget, lose, mislay

abandon (a spouse or partner):
"her boyfriend left her for another woman"
synonyms:

Word Origin
Old English lǣfan ‘bequeath,’ also ‘allow to remain, leave in place,’ of Germanic origin; related to German bleiben ‘remain.’

Next time you say something profound I'm going to cut and paste a large tract of drivel too. You try to destroy me and I destroy you. You made the rules.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 4:07 pm 
High King

Next time you say something profound I'm going to cut and paste a large tract of drivel too. You try to destroy me and I destroy you. You made the rules.

Roscoe,

You know i am a Nurse? Registered Nurse, 30 years in the NHS? Specialist areas such as ITU, A & E, CCU?

Here is the benefit of all that experience -- you need to see a psychiatrist - you are not right in the head.
It would be unprofessional of me usually to make such a comment - but i actually believe it, so its not unprofessional.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017 4:12 pm 
Queen Bee

bergeredearcadie wrote:

Roscoe,

You know i am a Nurse? Registered Nurse, 30 years in the NHS? Specialist areas such as ITU, A & E, CCU?

Here is the benefit of all that experience -- you need to see a psychiatrist - you are not right in the head.
It would be unprofessional of me usually to make such a comment - but i actually believe it, so its not unprofessional.

It wasn't me who posted all the drivel it was you. I just thought two can play that game. Perhaps it's you that needs the head examined.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next