Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 20 Sep 2017 7:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 4:16 am 
Queen Bee

rain wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's your apology.
Sorry, but threats and intimidation don't work on me.

Oh, and if you're threatening Wombat's extensive Circuit research, may I suggest you think again.
He's put a lot of effort into it as Boris says in spare time, to share and is doing a lot of Good.
It's much appreciated. Pretending to use me as excuse and taking that away from people as you're threatening to do Roscoe, won't make people happy.
I think everyone can see through your little ruse.

Nothing works on you, you're too stupid.
If it wasn't for discretion and respect I would post some of the messages I received in private from Andrew.

Several people on here have disgusted me in their treatment of newcomers. There's about ten people who post on here now. Everyone else gets driven away

You make up things about me all because I dared to tell the truth about the real reason why Seeker1 left. Even a casual look back will show the reason. Philip Coppens (RIP) was attacked. Corjan de Raaf was driven away too. These were two people who were close friends of Andrew, hounded by a specific set of self righteous egomaniacs (check it out) . Even Andrew put stuff on here and it got ignored. These people have done more research in one day than Wombat has done in a lifetime and they are not here anymore.

I personally would not be at all upset to see this forum made into read only. Read Only because there is great insight here as well as some utter dross. Unfortunately (with the odd noteable exception) it is the utter dross that remains here, like a set of monkeys preening each other on a daily basis.

I will go shortly mainly because there's nothing worth staying here for. I'm using these few days pulling off some of the stuff that I have posted here.

If you continue making up stories about me (re you know what) I will put my case to to the necessary authorities. It is no skin off my back.

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 6:43 am 
Grand Master

post interesting things and you will see the much better result than chattering like now.

All those "master seekers", where are they now ? Can we read their important results on other places ?

Or are they gone to do other research and leaving us here to do the work.

If we have new things to report, they will be back....

regards Hans

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 7:03 am 
Queen Bee

hans peper wrote:
post interesting things and you will see the much better result than chattering like now.

All those "master seekers", where are they now ? Can we read their important results on other places ?

regards Hans

They're all gone.

Anyone out of the clique is viciously attacked. I've seen it over the years and it disgusts me. And I'm not talking about myself being attacked.

It's because these real researchers expose the ignorance of the people on here.

There is one exception that's not attacked and that is Andrew Gough, who used to post things on here only to have them completely ignored. They can't abuse him though, he owns the site.

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017 10:25 am 
Grand Master

The socalled "stars of research" have gone because of attacks from the members, but is that true ?

Who knows this ?

I am now 6 years here, and an attack would not let me leave the forum.
The old researchers must be more "cool" than me....

There must be another reason and this is : The forum is not interesting to them anymore. :|

We have some newcomers like Barbarian who brought some new viewpoints or "oldies" like fmh, who works hard in the moment, but it looks like that they can't trigger a comeback of the old stars.

What a great time, when Ben was on the top.... :lol:

all the best
Hans

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017 7:48 am 
High King

hans peper wrote:
I am now 6 years here, and an attack would not let me leave the forum.
The old researchers must be more "cool" than me....

perhaps they all moved to underground

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017 9:34 am 
High King

roscoe wrote:
hans peper wrote:

regards Hans

There is one exception that's not attacked and that is Andrew Gough, who used to post things on here only to have them completely ignored. They can't abuse him though, he owns the site
Yeah but you can have a laugh....I've never forgiven him for banning Jake :lol:

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2017 2:18 am 
Queen Bee

Pilrig wrote:
roscoe wrote:
hans peper wrote:

regards Hans

There is one exception that's not attacked and that is Andrew Gough, who used to post things on here only to have them completely ignored. They can't abuse him though, he owns the site
Yeah but you can have a laugh....I've never forgiven him for banning Jake :lol:

Well I pleaded with him to reinstate Paul Smith.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8