Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 22 Sep 2017 5:07 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2016 6:52 pm 
Acolyte

Rain wrote:
Quote:
And did you make your way to Mt Cardou, Boris? If your wondering I did notice your summer solstice pics at Maison Chaluleau, would you care to share your travails?

Well ... I've just uploaded on youtube an older cinematographic material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8LV1ih1oYA

Maybe it will be helpful, it may give you some answers. If the discussions on Dingron-Mozart will develop in a serious direction, then certain details from "b l e u é l e c t r i q u e" might become relevant.

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2016 6:29 am 
Grand Master

Nice nonsense.

Best regards to the dark valley of RlB

Hans

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2016 5:34 pm 
Acolyte

hans peper wrote:
Nice nonsense.

Best regards to the dark valley of RlB

Hans

Oh! Thanks for the appreciation dear Hans(or Roland?)...anyway. Even when everybody says the lack of brain, culture and education are virtues of our times, you are among the few that gave proof of an extraordinary refinement. Outstanding! I mean... udestående !
And...best regards from the dark valley of RlB.If memory doesn't deceive me, last time I've sent someone my "best regards" was to Bill Wilkinson, 8 years and 3 months ago.

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2016 7:31 pm 
Grand Master

Hi Boris,

it is okay, a joke nothing more. I am a joker, maybe you remember.

And Roland is right, but nothing to do with Wilkinson. I was a "Kraut". Now I am a German in the Razes :|

This is really the "Balkan philosophy" : "Mountains, the eagles and me......" . Did you get a new Drone to play with ?

best regards
Hans Peper (Roland)

When I meet you in RlB, I pay a drink in the "l'or" on the place de deux Rennes.

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2016 7:59 pm 
High King

camembert electrique? :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8c-Nl_r9Zs

Last edited by Eginolf on 29 Nov 2016 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2016 9:44 pm 
Grand Master

I like the work of Boris. Fine Details. Refreshing Art work.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2016 6:23 am 
Grand Master

Just a joke,

He should buy a new camera.
The old one has a lot of disturbances in the pictures ..... :P

Yes fmh, I like it too, but I wanted to riddle him.

Go ahead Boris, we like your artwork, but please stop smoking. It's not good for your health. I know it's not easy in RlB without smoking... :lol:

See you Boris.

Best regards Hans

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016 3:59 pm 
Acolyte

fmh999 wrote :
Quote:
I think it was sealed by humans due to the fact that one can really see the pile of debris that is really unique in the area. Plus the shape and size of the stones put inside to close it too (these stones can be carried). In some mines of the region such as the one at Trinque Bouteille (if it was a mine...) you will see huge slabs inside humans cannot transport. So the filling material is all consisting of material that can be carried by humans). And the location of the mine makes it quite impossible that it was filled by mother nature only.

well...TRANSPOSITION no 7 for you fmh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5woTNgHoI0

Roland Wrote :
Quote:
Just a joke,He should buy a new camera.
The old one has a lot of disturbances in the pictures .....

Out of place jokes are an excuse for something else. Dear Roland, I assure you the cameras are ok. Much of the filming was done on celluloid many years ago and sometimes combining them with digital footage results in a poor compression on youtube. That is the reason why I have not posted the entire Ouci44.

L.E.:

b l e u é l e c t r i q u e OuCi no 44 ARIES-LIBRA (prologue)

[...]Au fil des pages, les exemples de ce genre se multiplient et bientôt le lecteur s'interroge:
Que diable l'abbé Boudet voulait-il confier à des happy few tout en le dissimulant au plus grand nombre? La réponse, pour stupéfiante qu'elle soit, est celle-ci : le secret d'un lieu, les précautions a prendre pour y accéder, le silence a garder âpres sa découverte.
Sur ce lieu, l'ouvrage nous apprend presque tout : qu'il n'est accessible qu'en certaines saisons, qu'il faut s'y rendre seul et chaudement vêtu, qu'il faut partir au lever du soleil, marcher d'abord péniblement en altitude, reprendre la marche en terrain plus facile jusqu'a ce qu'on trouve un champ, puis une fontaine, puis une bergerie peuplée de moutons et of il faut craindre les morsures des tiques, qu'il s'agit d'une caverne naturelle, qu'on ne doit pas s'y aventurer étourdiment car l'entrée est interdite par un siphon dangereux, qu'il y a péril a s'y éclairer, que les yeux y pleurent mais qu'il ne faut pas les frotter, qu'on risque de s'y briser une jambe, qu'on y trouve un spectacle horrifiant mais qu'on peut s'y livrer au pillage, qu'on en sort avec les cheveux blancs et qu'il faut alors respecter les instructions qui ordonnent de n'en parler qu'a mots couverts.
Tout cela est dit aux pages 120 a 126 de l'étrange ouvrage. Dépouille de son habillage, le texte est en effet le suivant :
« Janvier : le mauvais temps arrête les travaux.
Février : la chaleur est suffisante pour déterminer la débâcle des glaces.
Mars : les pluies continuelles changent le terrain en marécage.
Juillet : différer les grandes réunions, les assemblées.
Aout : les ruisseaux cessent de couler.
Septembre : désirer de se terrer, s'enfermer dans les cavernes.
Octobre : se hâter dans les travaux, se couvrir de vêtements de laine.
Lever du soleil : l'homme harassé de fatigue.
Le matin : marcher avec facilité.
Le soir : courir en hâte vers le logis.
Un champ. Une source : commencer a hâter sa course.
Une fontaine : précipiter sa course.
Cabane : une foule de têtes sous le même toit ; tuer avec une épingle les insectes dégoûtants qui démangent.
Maison : méditer.
Cave : partie de la maison où l'on pourrait être hébète a force de boire.
Tonnerre : voir en haut l'éclair qui est sûr de faire du mal.
Ténèbres : apaiser les bourdonnements. L'Œil se referme comme sous l'effet d'un coup. Pleurs. Refuser le nécessaire. Se casser la jambe. Pousser des cris d'horreur. Piller. Etre obligé d'avoir les cheveux blancs. Avoir l'œil sur les instructions : parler un certain jargon pour l'extérieur. [...] (Gérard de Sède " Le Trésor Maudit de Rennes-le-Château" pp.116-117

Last edited by Boris Balkan on 09 Dec 2016 5:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2016 6:34 am 
Grand Master

Boris Balkan wrote:
...Out of place jokes are an excuse for something else...

May be, Boris.

I told you, that I like your artwork.
During the last days, I took a closer look at the clip.

It seems to me, that the people in the clip are waiting for something. Something what they do not know about.

At the same time, the "thing" on which they are waiting for, sends messages in form of digital mixed in words and dates and positions.
It is not clear for me, if the persons in the clip has knowledge about the messages or not, but in any case they have a feeling of it (I think).

The atmosphere reminds me at the movie "World on a wire" of the german artist Rainer Werner Fassbinder made in 1973.
A great movie, which had a big influence on me in the '70ies.

A computer has been build, where you can construct an artificial world with about 10000 socalled "identity units" (mankind). The operator can join into this world to see what is going on there.
After a while, the operator found out, that our "real" world is also a simulation made by a higher reality....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvlQ8TQsmQA

And this is not a joke.

best regards
Roland

I was in RlB yesterday, but it was quite dead, only two persons are sitting outside (!) in front of the "cafe d,or".

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2016 1:55 pm 
High King

hans peper wrote:
.....in RlB yesterday, but it was quite dead, only two persons ......

Then that's the best time to go there ! 8)

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 1:09 pm 
Acolyte

Here is b l e u é l e c t r i q u e no 44 ARIES-LIBRA, hyperlapse (censored version)
As I said before... I didn't want to post the entire video as youtube compression unjustly damages its quality. But in light of certain discussions (that seem to derail into stupidity) I feel obliged to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz3Xxv9 ... e=youtu.be

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 1:52 pm 
Grand Master

Stupid is as stupid does.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 3:25 pm 
Acolyte

Barbarian Storm wrote:
Stupid is as stupid does.

Dear Barbie...
It is recommended not to defend yourself before being accused of anything. When I was referring to the fact that certain discussions seem to derail into stupidity, I was referring to the situation (!), not specifically to persons. But it is true that of all, you Barbie... are always the first to throw your boogers in the beans.
... Now returning to technical problems! How is it possible for an adult to seriously ponder the idea of superimposing a relatively recent photograph, taken from a random angle, over a map drawn at the end of the 19th century and based on the Carte de l'État Major (1820-1866).You are aware of the fact that the slightest shift in the angle from which you photograph the "Devil" in the church, changes completely the graphic configuration of the image you superimpose over Boudets map ? and... drastically moves any reference point ?

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 5:28 pm 
Grand Master

You will know anything about perspective, Boris. But your problem is that your products are 2 dimensinal .
You are right, Asmodeus must have been shot from a certain point. I am shure, that there is one point, where it fits better than in roscoes picture.

I think, that the Boudet's saw a human figure in the map and they found out, that Amadeus's body can be used to mark a point on the map.
He marked with his right hand (le cercle). And his head (Cardou).
It is not nessasary, that Asmodeus and the map fix perfect together. The Hand of the person in the map and the hand of asmodeus can be located without problems. This is in a 3 dimensional way and now you can look at Asmodeus from every point , it will fit with the map.

bestr regards
Roland

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2016 1:22 pm 
Grand Master

Dear Boris,
may I suggest you read my two posts on the subject again? With an open mind? One open mind to another?

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2016 10:38 am 
Acolyte

18 января 2015 Рен-ле-Шато (short version a.k.a. without Dughin)
DCode :caban noir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl7_Eeqep_c&t=2s

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2017 12:12 pm 
High King

In his first post on this thread Boris Balkan said:

Quote:
Maybe it will be helpful, it may give you some answers. If the discussions on Dingron-Mozart will develop in a serious direction, then certain details from "b l e u é l e c t r i q u e" might become relevant.

I'm slowly translating VII The Chariot.

I'm down to this portion:

FIRE ENGINE - Pain-pont pain-pont pain-pont pain-pont pain-pont. (1)

What a fire engine was doing in the open country at this hour one will never know; what urgency had drawn this ark of the alliance (2) out of the tabernacle of the assignment (3)? The newspapers, moreover, made no reference to it. Still, on two occasions, the car (4) crossed the yellow line which turned to the bleu électrique; it hit a donkey back, (5) bounced off it as if it were a trampoline and careered out of control across the fields where Roseline’s back was broken. The sombre part at the centre of this hidden mystery (6) is that a vehicle of two horses (aka 2 horsepower) wraps a wheel hub around a length of barbed wire (7) which causes the car to turn over on itself like a gauntlet, describing a graceful curve that geometricians call a “Moebius ribbon” (8); the License Plate 1681 OS becomes SO 1891.

NOTES:
1. The siren warning; danger, don’t play with fire.
2. The fire engine; a covert manifestation of an unknown sinister force.
3. The office where an assassination or crucifixion might be plotted.
4. Roseline’s car (a Citroën “deux chevaux” 2cv).
5. Probably a bollard: the donkey’s back:
https://au.pinterest.com/pin/537828380472016117/
6. As a scarf may be used to hide a face.
7. Forming a wreath of metallic thorns.
8. A Möbius ribbon or strip is a chiral object with right or left-handedness.

Why b l e u é l e c t r i q u e Boris?

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2017 2:58 pm 
Grand Master

I am surprised Wombat, do you not know? Has not the lightning flash of inspiration ever struck?
Bleu electrique is the colour of your New Year quiz in the * thread on this very forum.

Your travel along the mobius strip of life has brought you to the point where the barbed wire of fate throws down the gauntlet of destiny.
Will you not pick it up, transform yourself, and solve the riddle?

step by step we shall build it

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2017 12:25 am 
High King

Here's a few more thoughts to go with the above notes on the translation:

1. Glove or gauntlet. The glove represents the challenge: the strike across the face. The duel to the death. The gauntlet represents the run that Roseline was forced to make that ended only with her death. Cherisey’s double entendre on “un gant” allows simultaneous interpretations.

2. Is there a Rebus here?. The donkey back and the deux chevaux. Cross a donkey with a horse to breed an ass. Do it twice (deux chevaux) and you breed two asses. Ass + ass involved in Cherisey‘s description of the death of Roseline. Assassin.

Last edited by Wombat on 12 Jan 2017 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2017 12:26 am 
High King

Wombat wrote:
In his first post on this thread Boris Balkan said:

Quote:

I'm slowly translating VII The Chariot.

I'm down to this portion:

FIRE ENGINE - Pain-pont pain-pont pain-pont pain-pont pain-pont. (1)

What a fire engine was doing in the open country at this hour one will never know; what urgency had drawn this ark of the alliance (2) out of the tabernacle of the assignment (3)? The newspapers, moreover, made no reference to it. Still, on two occasions, the car (4) crossed the yellow line which turned to the bleu électrique; it hit a donkey back, (5) bounced off it as if it were a trampoline and careered out of control across the fields where Roseline’s back was broken. The sombre part at the centre of this hidden mystery (6) is that a vehicle of two horses (aka 2 horsepower) wraps a wheel hub around a length of barbed wire (7) which causes the car to turn over on itself like a gauntlet, describing a graceful curve that geometricians call a “Moebius ribbon” (8); the License Plate 1681 OS becomes SO 1891.

NOTES:
1. The siren warning; danger, don’t play with fire.
2. The fire engine; a covert manifestation of an unknown sinister force.
3. The office where an assassination or crucifixion might be plotted.
4. Roseline’s car (a Citroën “deux chevaux” 2cv).
5. Probably a bollard: the donkey’s back:
https://au.pinterest.com/pin/537828380472016117/
6. As a scarf may be used to hide a face.
7. Forming a wreath of metallic thorns.
8. A Möbius ribbon or strip is a chiral object with right or left-handedness.

Why b l e u é l e c t r i q u e Boris?

And another:

3. Time distortion: Cherisey has the fire engine appearing before the accident and attending an emergency that was not mentioned in the press. No doubt after the accident was reported to the authorities the emergency services would have been in attendance. Given the “deux chevaux” was upside down there would have been fuel flowing freely. Hence one could expect a fire engine would be in attendance. As we saw in Chapter I Amedee cites three distortions in time. Here we have Cherisey creating another.

My enquiry of Boris remains.

Post subject: Deudeuche
PostPosted: 12 Jan 2017 8:30 am 
Queen Bee

Wombat wrote:
1. Glove or gauntlet. The glove represents the challenge: the strike across the face. The duel to the death. The gauntlet represents the run that Roseline was forced to make that ended only with her death. Cherisey’s double entendre on “un gant” allows simultaneous interpretations.

2. Is there a Rebus here?. The donkey back and the deux chevaux. Cross a donkey with a horse to breed an ass. Do it twice (deux chevaux) and you breed two asses. Ass + ass involved in Cherisey‘s description of the death of Roseline. Assassin.

1. Roseline turned inside out like a glove, when she caught her axis on the barbed wire fence.
2. There was no donkey, it was a switch back in the road that broke her back.

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2017 10:28 am 
High King

Sheila said:
Quote:
1. Roseline turned inside out like a glove, when she caught her axis on the barbed wire fence.

That may be what happened in reality, but this is what Cherisey wrote:

Quote:
...s’étant pris le moyeu dans un fil de fer barbelé, décrit la courbe gracieuse que les géomètres ont nommé « ruban de Moebius », ayant pour effet de etourner l’engin sur lui-même comme un gant;...

ie: having the effect of diverting the machine on itself like a glove

So how was Roseline turned inside out "like a glove"?

And:

Quote:
2. There was no donkey, it was a switch back in the road that broke her back.

No doubt. But this is what Cherisey wrote on that account:

elle rencontre un dos d’âne où se brise le dos de Roseline

ie: a donkey back is the literal translation, is it not?

Did he not use those words?

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2017 1:14 pm 
Queen Bee

Quote:
elle rencontre un dos d’âne où se brise le dos de Roseline

ie: a donkey back is the literal translation, is it not?

Did he not use those words?

Yes he did, he uses Anne wherever he can.

A dos d’âne ( do-dan) is a humpack in the road...

End of.

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2017 1:33 pm 
Queen Bee

Wombat wrote:
That may be what happened in reality, but this is what Cherisey wrote:

Quote:
...s’étant pris le moyeu dans un fil de fer barbelé, décrit la courbe gracieuse que les géomètres ont nommé « ruban de Moebius », ayant pour effet de etourner l’engin sur lui-même comme un gant;...

ie: having the effect of diverting the machine on itself like a glove

So how was Roseline turned inside out "like a glove"?

The word is retourner not etourner.

ayant pour effet de retourner l’engin sur lui-même comme un gant

The 2cv having caught the hub of her axle in barbed wire, describes the graceful curve that geometrist have named "a Moebius strip", having the effect of turning the machine back on itself like a glove.

etc etc ....

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2017 9:35 pm 
High King

Well, that's extinguished that. No fire engine needed.

What a pity. And there I was looking for a hidden message that Philippe de Cherisey had tucked away under the superficial inanity of his creation; a hint at his paranoia about Roseline's death.

And b l e u é l e c t r i q u e?