Arcadia Discussion Zone

Forums dedicated to history's mysteries, Rennes-le-Château and beyond…

Read the Arcadia Forum House Rules

It is currently 20 Sep 2017 7:27 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Clovis Comet and RLC
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2016 10:58 am 
Grand Master

Hello all.
Since this RLC mystery thrust itself upon us long ago, owing to the lack of definitive and conclusive physical evidence produced, many have walked away from it disillusioned and declaring it an empty hype.

Maybe there is no physical evidence, in the form we expect, to be produced? And maybe time to come away from the initial expectations and take a look from an altogether alternative perspective.

My friend Graham Hancock recently asked me to write this for his website; www.https://grahamhancock.com/greend1/

....thus returning me to an announcement made by brave and controversial David Wood back in 1994, which collides (pun intended) with aspects of my own alternative Dan Green offerings.

Maybe we will all be around to see for ourselves, during which time I doubt any other discovery of substance will have been produced.

People will of course want to refute our possibility as it concerns death - and for Sion is this treasure and it is death - and we are all afraid to meet that finality aren't we?

Yet again, who knows?

Post subject: Re: Clovis Comet and RLC
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2016 8:25 pm 
Grand Master

Two quick things:

* The caption on the Poussin reproduction credits "Silaghi Alexadre"
* bitter water is also one of the common translations of Mary

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2016 3:53 pm 
Grand Master

Hi Caelum.

Yes, I am aware about the Mary translation, I've even pointed it out it myself in the past but wrote the article in such a hurry I didn't draw attention to it, plus sometimes you have to kind of edit what you put or you're tempted to think you're writing another book!

The Alexadre caption reads grammatically awkward and looks as its saying its his painting as you point out, but its there because the Poussin canvass in the article is of his print of it - something to do with the finer points of copyright issues and the Hancock brigade are ferocious about not rocking any boats. Thanks for your concerns and interest though.

Whilst I'm here I'll also mention that I could have included - eggs and baskets - that Jules Verne is key in amongst all this RLC and Comet revelation. It is alleged by Michel Lamy who wrote 'Jules Verne Initie et initiateur' subtitled 'Le secret du tresor de Rennes-le-Chateau' that Verne's works are a massive cryptogram alluding to his knowledge of the secret into which coded endless clues are strewn amongst his books. The title of but two, 'Clovis Dardentor' ( in which the name of a protagonist is Bugarach) and ' 'La Chasse au Meteore' (The hunt for the meteor). Who knows, this may be true.

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2016 9:20 pm 
Emperor

cj wrote:
Hi Caelum.

Yes, I am aware about the Mary translation, I've even pointed it out it myself in the past but wrote the article in such a hurry I didn't draw attention to it, plus sometimes you have to kind of edit what you put or you're tempted to think you're writing another book!

The Alexadre caption reads grammatically awkward and looks as its saying its his painting as you point out, but its there because the Poussin canvass in the article is of his print of it - something to do with the finer points of copyright issues and the Hancock brigade are ferocious about not rocking any boats. Thanks for your concerns and interest though.

Whilst I'm here I'll also mention that I could have included - eggs and baskets - that Jules Verne is key in amongst all this RLC and Comet revelation. It is alleged by Michel Lamy who wrote 'Jules Verne Initie et initiateur' subtitled 'Le secret du tresor de Rennes-le-Chateau' that Verne's works are a massive cryptogram alluding to his knowledge of the secret into which coded endless clues are strewn amongst his books. The title of but two, 'Clovis Dardentor' ( in which the name of a protagonist is Bugarach) and ' 'La Chasse au Meteore' (The hunt for the meteor). Who knows, this may be true.

I've never read or seen anyone reference, 'La Chasse au Meteore' (The hunt for the meteor).

I know Lamy definately mentions two - Clovis Dardentor, and Robur the conqueror. Others have mentioned La Jangada (The Jangada) and facing the flag - and around the world in eighty days more as general knowledge and less specificity around RLC.

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2016 11:20 pm 
Grand Master

If anyone is interested in either Clovis Dardentor, or The Meteor Hunt, they are both available in English translations - Dardentor was not for a long time, other than as a very rare, very expensive antique from 1897 - it's now available as of 2008 as either a cheapie on demand, or in a more expensive reproduction version of the British 1897 book. The Meteor Hunt has a 2006 Bison version that is actually translated from Verne's manuscript, rather than the version his son adulterated and published.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2016 5:38 pm 
Grand Master

Thanks again for that my friend.

In return (another pun, most likely) perhaps take a look at this. It is most interesting for Dan Green when I discovered that Lincoln cathedral is aligned to Arcturus. At 3.50 it suggests that King Arthur himself could have been a comet (the sword in the stone) and sites the fact that mot of his battles took place at times of known meteor showers causing widespread destruction;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLW7QTzOdM

:shock: :roll:

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2016 5:48 pm 
Grand Master

Don't get why the link is problematic - You can find the vid on YouTube; 'The Comets tale - Comet information'

:oops: